Photo
- - - - -

[OoC] Characters?

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Poll: ._. (13 member(s) have cast votes)

._.

1. Good idea (6 votes [46.15%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 46.15%

2. Voted Bad idea (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Character sketches (5 votes [38.46%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 38.46%

4. Character and Scene sketches? (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

5. I can't draw... (2 votes [15.38%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 15.38%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Moonxz

Moonxz

Page

• Page
  • 60 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 04:44 AM

This is a thread for [OoC] character sketches, well, there will be no actual sketches here...>.>;

A while ago i asked a few people if they would like their RP characters drawn, and most said yeah :D,
or something like that. I don't know who wants their characters drawn but this is the thread you should be reading if you do.

Please post below whether anyone, not just me, can try to draw your RP character from your description of them. I can't
guarantee the quality of said drawings but hopefully they will look good. If not you may have a...refund?

Basically this is a permission thread, if you have a specific character in mind please say so, if not i'm looking at (personally)
Chronicles of Milencia and Amidst Light and Dark.

If you happen to want other people to draw your character and have a sketch of what he looks like
feel free to post that in a spoiler tag. .-.

-Griever
--d'Artagnan
---Epic
----Athos
-----Lexaeus
------Dexel
-------Xanius
--------The Dream
---------Kingroy

~Moon

Edited by Moonxz, 25 February 2012 - 05:30 PM.

#2 Guest_Griever_*

Guest_Griever_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 February 2012 - 05:31 AM

OMGOSH IDC YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

DO ITTTTT It'd make everyone happy, who cares about the poll >_o It's a great idea.

#3 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 22 February 2012 - 08:56 AM

I'm more than willing for anyone to try and sketch up my new look Raeneth from Light and Dark. Brimstone, unfortunately, would be quite boring to draw. You're all welcome to do so anyway :D

147.png

#4 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 22 February 2012 - 09:23 AM

I'm game for both of my characters to be drawn. It's an awesome idea.

hitchens-1949-2011-by-Gasper-Tringale.jp

“Take the risk of thinking for yourself. Much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way. I promise."

- Christopher Hitchens

#5 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 22 February 2012 - 10:34 AM

I'm actually in the process of sketching my character, Jane, from ALaD, but, well, progress is slow. I hardly have time these days to come on and keep myself updated on the RP's going around, let alone free time to do sketching. >>;

This is a good idea, though. Hopefully after my exam tomorrow, my schedule opens up a little, so I could help with sketches and the like.

a5g7ld.gif

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) u can't own black people

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) #ThanksLincoln

#6 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 22 February 2012 - 10:39 AM

Yeah I'm always looking for an excuse to draw, so maybe I could attempt a few small sketches as well. *nod* I may try that if I get some free time this weekend around Dark Souls/Inferno work/School work.

147.png

#7 Lexaeus

Lexaeus

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,713 posts
  • Naturally Hated by All

Posted 22 February 2012 - 12:35 PM

I welcome sketches of any character I ever create. You have my permission to attempt to bring my character to visual form. I don't thinl people will find my characters very appealing though as I tend to go for characters not meant to be the lead character. I also tend to make similar characters. No one ever plays Earth. They just add some spectrum to the cast normally. I do not have the gift of drawing outside a couple things and I have never been able to improve my skills.

I remember being good at tracing. Nothing to brag about.

Edited by Lexaeus, 22 February 2012 - 12:39 PM.

Zanca327.png

“Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine.” - Saint Thomas Aquinas

#8 Dexel Hydagara

Dexel Hydagara

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,310 posts
  • Arcade Adept

Posted 22 February 2012 - 02:36 PM

Bwahaha. Me? Draw? That's a good laugh, the clothing and person themselves would look like boxes and circles. Definitely no ordinate shet from me.

Feel free to draw one of my characters, though. I'd love to see someone attempt to give form to Gemini, and possibly Claire when I'm done makin' her.

2j87ib.jpg

#9 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 22 February 2012 - 02:38 PM

Whenever you guys have time, i'd love to see Malachi and ESPECIALLY Jason drawn.

hitchens-1949-2011-by-Gasper-Tringale.jp

“Take the risk of thinking for yourself. Much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way. I promise."

- Christopher Hitchens

#10 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 22 February 2012 - 04:14 PM

I guess It would be pretty neat to see Sinclair in his Tron like suit all tricked out and shit.

I approve of this.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#11 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 23 February 2012 - 01:12 AM

You would be my hero if you tried to sketch up any of my characters. It'd be awesome if someone sketched up rp characters (especially since not many people can draw or have the time to draw).

TheDreamEX.png

tumblr_n6lpksz2V81sfgfh0o1_500.gif

Gif not by me

A little one

#12 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 04:01 PM

O.O I would love you long time if you do one of Leonard from Act II. I would provide you with a link but I'm posting through my IPod.

[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: <.<
[Today 07:02 PM] Crimson Jazz: I know right!?!
[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: >.>
[Today 07:02 PM] Tengo Cash: Beiber is the man

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺

#13 Moonxz

Moonxz

Page

• Page
  • 60 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 05:32 PM

Yay .-.

Glad to see so many people want this, although i guess it isn't that surprising.

This is my list so far, i'll post it on the first page as well:

-Griever
--d'Artagnan
---Epic
----Athos
-----Lexaeus
------Dexel
-------Xanius
--------The Dream
---------Kingroy

This is just the order you posted in, not the order i'm doing them in, or i guess it possibly could be. <.<

So, this is my planish, i'm going to doodle a bit and probably wont start anything until march, 5 days, not to long.
I might draw some Pokemon first though because i suddenly want to. ;-;

~Moon

#14 Lexaeus

Lexaeus

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,713 posts
  • Naturally Hated by All

Posted 25 February 2012 - 07:50 PM

The Dream's name sticks out the farthest so do hers first.

Zanca327.png

“Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine.” - Saint Thomas Aquinas

#15 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 28 February 2012 - 03:05 PM

My computer's memory is nearly dead, so this is a WiP. I need to pen tool the keyblade and touch up her face and add the logo and slap down some flats and all that fun jazz.

However...

Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by Valor, 28 February 2012 - 07:42 PM.

147.png

#16 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 28 February 2012 - 03:50 PM

You'd better fix her hand because hands don't work that way.

a5g7ld.gif

#17 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 28 February 2012 - 04:18 PM

Yeah the hand was rushed to try and get the idea of the keyblade in. The model stock I used has the sword down at a steeper angle, so I have to touch it up and rework it.

147.png

#18 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 28 February 2012 - 04:28 PM

OH I SEE IT I SEE IT. I see what's making me cringe. Her torso/head/right arm are rotated slightly to her right, while her hips/legs/left arm are rotated to the left, thus making her look VERY off proportionally. Also she's a righty, but that's hardly an issue. <_<;

Her right hand looks good, though. The face looks off because of the way her hair falls, since the hair hanging the way it does makes it look like her face is rotated even further backward (to her right) which causes even further disparity with the way that her legs and left arm rotate left.

a5g7ld.gif

#19 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 28 February 2012 - 05:48 PM

Doesn't look bad at all. Jane looks a little disgruntled though. Maybe it's that time. Maybe.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#20 Dexel Hydagara

Dexel Hydagara

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,310 posts
  • Arcade Adept

Posted 28 February 2012 - 05:49 PM

Doesn't look bad at all. Jane looks a little disgruntled though. Maybe it's that time. Maybe.

...I was wondering how long it would take until someone said that.

Don't say that aloud in the RP, though, she'll likely collect your head for it.

/shot

Looking forward to the future of that sketch, Rae...

2j87ib.jpg