No replies to this topic

#1 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 22 February 2012 - 02:24 PM

In the beginning, man was evil. Man prayed to evil gods known as Daedra. They prayed for selfish desires; money, power, the destruction of their enemies. One man, a vile knight by the name of Dramoda, prayed to the Daedric Prince, Clavicus Vile to grant him a set of magical armor and weapons. Clavicus Vile heard the mortal's request and granted him what he wished for; a chestplate that destroyed any enemy that dared strike it. A set of gauntlets which granted the power of creation and destruction, life and death, persuasion and forcefulness. Boots that allowed him to evade any enemy, run faster than any mortal, and become one with the shadows. A helm capable of controlling any mortal he wished; and a sword that gave him all the knowledge of swordsmanship. He used these relics to conquer the world; and kill all who opposed him. He became so powerful, he got the attention of the Eight Divines. They sent down their champion to slay the mighty Dramoda. The champion met the knight in combat. He fought honorably, but he was defeated by Dramoda's evil armor. Time passed and eventually, the Daedric Prince came to collect his prize; the knight's soul. Once the prize was collected, Dramoda's body was buried in a crypt at an unknown location. Of course, his armor was scattered across Tamriel in the hopes that no one would ever find it. Time passed as normal and now, in the three hundredth year of the fifth era, these relics are close to being found again. The Order of the Black Prince, followers of Clavicus Vile, have searched all around for these pieces. They have found the Helm and began gathering followers. It is only a matter of time before they find the rest of the armor. It's up to my colleagues and I to stop them. If we fail, Talos preserve us.

-Umar Darkblade
Rain's Hand 12, 5e 300
Imperial City, Talos Plaza District

-Just for Reference-
Helm of the Mindbender: Command Humanoid on Target
Armor of the Godslayer: Reflect Damage 100%, Reflect Spell 100%
Gauntlets of the Everlasting: Reanimation for 9999999 seconds in 250 feet on target, fortify Speech 150, instant death on target, Realm Creation.
Boots of the Shadow: Fortify Speed 999, fortify Agility 999, Everlasting Invisibility.
Sword of Daedra Influence: Fortify One-Handed 150

Those are the relics. This is very much a work in progress and I would love all of your help on this. Suggestions are more than welcome. I hate saying no to creative ideas.

Umar's Code of Conduct
I. Godmodding = no. Just no. Powerplaying = Also no.

II. No changing your template after you are accepted.

III. Please keep OoC clutter in the IC thread to zero.

IV. Please keep with this role-play if you join it. If you are going away for a long period of time, tell me and I will control your character to keep the story moving. If you are against that, put your character in a place where they won't interfere with the story.

V. Please, for the sake of my sanity, do not go off-template.

Character Sheet;
Name: (First and Last. I recommend it being race-appropriate, but it doesn't have to be)
Equipment: (Anything your character may carry. Max of two weapons)
Birth Sign: (Choose from this list; Oblivion:Birthsigns - UESPWiki )
Class: (Choose from this list or make your own
Race: (Choose from any of these; Skyrim:Races - UESPWiki You will gain skill bonuses based on which race you choose. They are listed on the table next to the race)
Birth Place: (Choose any city in Tamriel)
Faction: (Any guild in Tamriel)
Talents/Skills/Magick: (Any special talents or magic your character has)
Height:
Weight:
Build: (Skinny, medium, built, etc)
Skin/Fur:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Wardrobe:
General Appearance:
Personality:
Motto/Personal Quote:
Morality:
Biography:

Character Advancement

Leveling
As you use skills, you will gain EXP and level up that skill. Once you earn enough EXP, you will gain a level.

Attributes
As you level, you will get a point towards any three attributes.
http://www.uesp.net/...vion:Attributes

Skills
You will gain points in skills as you use them. As you gain points in skills, you gain EXP.
http://www.uesp.net/...Oblivion:Skills

Classes
These are your default class choices. Combine any specialization, two attribute choices, and seven skills to create your own.
http://www.uesp.net/...blivion:Classes

Edited by Poppa Epic, 22 February 2012 - 10:41 PM.

hitchens-1949-2011-by-Gasper-Tringale.jp

“Take the risk of thinking for yourself. Much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way. I promise."

- Christopher Hitchens