54 replies to this topic

#41 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 01:43 PM

MIDDLE

Vincent allowed the strange man to help him up. "Yeah... I can stand." He said, taking hold of the seats in the plane. He still couldn't feel his leg but would be able to make his way through the plane. Working his way down, he stopped by what would be his mother's seat to see if she was okay.

Looking down at her lifeless body, Vincent felt a sharp pain in his chest. Hyperventilating, he started limping down the aisle and made his way out of the plane. He looked over at the three people that stood outside. "The... the cargo. Where is it?" He spoke in a hardly audible voice as a fresh stream of tears began flowing down his face.

~~~

TAIL

"Hold her down!" Diana cried out as she rushed towards the man that was helping another woman with a pipe in her stomach. She sat down by the woman and inspected the wound. "Don't worry, I'm a doctor." She spoke to the man as she continued to look at the woman that was now conscious. "The pipe has pierced her womb. There aren't any other substantial injuries. If the bleeding isn't stopped soon, she will bleed out and die." She wiped the sweat on her forehead away with her arm. "I need a needle and thread. We need to ensure she stays unconscious. Stay right here. I'm going to go see if I can find something that will help. It's unlikely that the wound won't get infected after I'm done with the procedure, but I'm sure we can find some antibiotics around here somewhere." With that, Diana would start going through a number of bags and asking people if they had a needle and thread.

~~~

Fredrick looked over at the strange girl that was in front of him. "Look, lass, I don't speak whatever it is you're speaking." His mind was drifting too much to be able to even begin to understand what the girl was trying to say.

"Needle and thread! Do you have any?" Fredrick heard a British woman speaking. He looked over to see a brunette woman with fair features and a slim build looking over at him. She was attractive looking and seemed no older than thirty. "Do you?" She asked again. She seemed to be in a hurry. The blood on her hands made the gravity of the situation obvious.

"Yeah. Yeah, I have a set in my shoulder pack." Fredrick replied. "I'll come back and help you later, missy. I have to help this person here." Fredrick said to the French girl that was in front of him.

Rushing down towards where he had awoken, Fredrick moved the rubble around to pull out his shoulder pack. From within it, he would procure a small rectangular box with a needle set in it. He had been asked why he carried it around many times. All to which he would answer "Long story."

~~~

Diana rushed off towards where the bleeding woman was set. "If she wakes up, you HAVE to knock her out again. The pain of this operation will likely be too much for her to bear." She said, as she began stringing the needle.

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#42 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 26 February 2012 - 02:00 PM

Drake nodded to Diana. "Don't worry. Knocking her out, I can do." He pinched part of her neck between his thumb and index finger. If she woke up, he would put steady pressure on that part of her neck, causing her to pass out.

hitchens-1949-2011-by-Gasper-Tringale.jp

“Take the risk of thinking for yourself. Much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way. I promise."

- Christopher Hitchens

#43 qster

qster

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:12 PM

Amy understood few words the man spoke, but she understood he had other things to tend to. However, she couldn't help but wonder why the woman required a needle and a thread, to the point where her curiousity peaked and she began to follow. As they approached, Amy saw the body of a fainted woman on the ground, a hole clean through her stomach while blood seeped from her body. The smell brought Amy to the point where she vomitted behind a tree, wiping what remained on her lips on her arm. "Mon dieu! What... happen? She... casse? Happen?" Amy asked one of the people, nearly to the point of shouting, wondering both where they were and what caused the woman to have a hole through her stomach. One thing was clear though: If the man that rescued her didn't save the woman in time, it was certain she would succumb to infection and death from blood loss.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posted Image

#44 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 11:17 PM

4 Days Later

[MIDDLE]

Vincent kicked a stick in the ground. He looked around at the environment. There had only been five survivors in the middle section of the plane. At this point, everyone knew each others name. Vincent glanced from each person to the other. The business man was Leonardo. The redneck was Spencer. The police rookie was Ivy. The strange black haired girl with the pale complexion that refused to disclose anything besides her own name was Amelia. The four of the others hurdled around a campfire to shield themselves from the cold night air. They were on a beach with no protection and nothing besides two knives fashioned from scraps of metal from the plane. Nothing else was of particular use. The weapons rest with the redneck and the police girl.

Walking over to the rest of the group, Vincent spoke in a low voice as he sat down. "No luck with the SOS sign... no flares. No sign of any rescue. We're going to die out here..." He looked at the burning flame while prodding at it with a stick. "We should try to move out and cover some land. Find a more habitable area. We can't just stay at the beach. It's cold here. And probably unsafe." He looked over at the others, a small spark in his voice. "What do you say, guys?"

~~~~

[TAIL]

"How is she doing?" Diana looked up as she watched Fredrick walk over to her. Looking back down at the injured woman that had not awoken from her injury, she spoke "She's doing pretty well. The antibiotics that we secured from the plane's luggage worked wonders. Her wounds still need time to heal and there is always chance of infection unless the antibiotics aren't administered in a timely fashion."

"Richard told me she was pregnant..."

"Yeah... I had to take the fetus out. It was long dead by the time I even saw her. She won't be able to give conceive anymore..." Diana could tell that the man was shaken by this. But his silence was something that she appreciated. They sat there a while, their silence a sign of mourning for the woman and her baby. Fredrick broke the silence, however.

"Some of the others are planning to move out into the woods tomorrow. We're running out of water and food, so it's a wise decision, ya know."

"Really? I can see why they'd try. Who's going?"

"They haven't decided yet. I think Richard's taking a poll right now."

"So you're not going?"

Fredrick laughed a little. "Nah, miss. I'd do no good. All I'm good for is running, eh?"

~~~

Richard looked down at the survivors hurdled around him. There was Sammy, Amy, Drake, Brandon and Sylvia. "Alright, group. We need to get some supplies. Our water is running low and airline peanuts will only get us so far. We need to decide on who will go into the woods with me tomorrow and gather some materials." He held up three weapons fashioned with metal scraps from the plane wreck. "And the last one I have is a pocket knife." He said, as he reached into his pocket. "Any volunteers?"

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#45 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 28 February 2012 - 11:21 PM

Drake raised his hand once Frederick asked for volunteers. "I volunteer. It will give me a good chance to scout the island as well." He stood there shirtless. He needed to wash his shirt.

“Take the risk of thinking for yourself. Much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way. I promise."

- Christopher Hitchens

#46 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 28 February 2012 - 11:28 PM

Spencer sat unfazed by the campfire whittling sticks that he had gathered earlier that day. He hadn't much to complain about, aside from how little had been done during the past four days aside from digging graves.

He paused from his whittling and looked up at the kid. He dropped his hands and sighed.

"Yer right, kid. Let's all go tromping off in the dark where we don't know where wer goin' because you can't sit still. I'd rather keep meself alive, thank you very much. We can go wandering around when it's daylight out and I can see two feet in front of me. Don't let that stop ya, though. Go out and have fun. Bring me back somethin' nice."

He shook his head and went back to whittling.

147.png

#47 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 29 February 2012 - 04:14 AM

Ivy yawned as she gazed at the stars above her. No, it was more than just a few stars, it was like she was staring at the entire universe. She truly loved the sight, in fact every second she got to stare at it was treasured at that very moment. Even though she could die at any second on the island Ivy knew that she got to see something that almost every modern day child that lived in the city or any urban area will not get to see in their lifetime. She could right then and there and Ivy really wouldn't mind it. At least she was gazing upon a truly magnificent sight.

She looked back down to see one of the youngest in the group mention venturing out at the night. Spencer shot down the idea immediately but Ivy wasn't going to be so quick to throw the idea away. Half her wanted to, but the other half knew that if they found shelter that would keep them warm and dry then they would have a much better chance of surviving. She got up and looked at her knife made from the metal of the plane before looking at everyone else.

"It's not a bad idea heading out. It would be a bad idea to scavenge for supplies, but finding some shelter that will keep up warmer than an open space on a beach is a good idea. I'm not saying all of us should go. No a big group would be hard to handle, despite the fact that it meant covering more ground. If at least three or two people went then it'd be a good idea" Ivy crossed her arms and paused. "I'll go" she added and then waited for everyone else's response.

TheDreamEX.png

tumblr_n6lpksz2V81sfgfh0o1_500.gif

Gif not by me

A little one

#48 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 01 March 2012 - 11:34 AM

Sammy shrugged, rubbing her head. She didn't particularly want to go anywhere with Richard, but it sure as shit beat sitting around doing nothing. She raised her hand and said, "Sure, I'll tag along." She brushed off her cargo shorts and hopped to her feet, rushing up to Richard to snag one of the weapons.

#49 qster

qster

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 09:31 PM

"Je irai avec vous. I go with you. I great pour parkour and je sens que nous devrions rester ensemble." Amy explained, wishing not to be left behind and possibly deal with any natives who might want to kidnap her. She then was pointing to a nearby tree with a small bundle of bannanas. "Regarde moi." She commanded the attention of the group as she ran towards a sturdy looking tree, moving one foot naturally as she walked up a couple feet and latched her legs around the trunk of the tree. Her prize for shimmying up to the top was a bushel of bannanas ripe for the picking. From a perch on the tree, she threw a bannana to each of the others, saving one for herself as well after she slid down the slick trunk. If that wasn't enough of a display, she was always willing to do more. "So, what you think? I do much better if you want. And qui est mon couteau." Seeing the knife as being hers, she snatched it from Richard.

Edited by qster, 01 March 2012 - 09:41 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posted Image

#50 Blade

Blade

Administrator

• Monarch
  • 163 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 09:42 PM

Leonardo got off the plane, he immediately took out his cell phone but there was no signal, which was somewhat odd to him. He checked his watch and would wander off on his own to avoid the others.

That night Leonardo laid on the sand watching the stars, he had never taken the time out and just enjoyed something so beautiful. The stars beautiful and glowing, Leonardo couldn't help but smile, something he didn't do often.

He closed his eyes, knowing that tomorrow would be a better day, that tomorrow the rescue helicopter or even ship would arrive.

#51 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 10:02 PM

[MIDDLE]

Vincent eyed the redneck with contempt. This guy was not a team player in Vincent's mind. "Sorry, Mr. Cowboy. I didn't mean to suggest that we go down into the woods now. I suppose I should have clarified." Vincent felt odd talking to someone so old the way he was right now. But he was really in no mood to be respecting or caring about anyone except himself right now.

He then looked over to Ivy as she spoke. "Yeah, I agree. We're a small group and heading out together will probably be in the best interest." He paused and glanced over at Amelia. She was creepy. "So what do you guys say? We move out first thing in the morning?" If the others would agree, Vincent would help make camp and move on to sleep for the day. If not, he would continue to try to persuade them to come along on his ventures.

~~~

[TAIL]

Richard smiled down at the others. "I suppose that makes the four of us." He allowed Amy to take the pocket knife. Being French, he understood everything she spoke. "Le plus petit sera plus sûr pour vous." He added, as he gave her the smaller blade. The rest of the longer blades he distributed to each of the volunteers. "Good. We shall leave the first thing in the morning. Let's make camp and call it a day." With that, he would dismiss the counsel and allow everyone to go to bed.

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#52 qster

qster

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 07:39 PM

Amy smiled and did a quick bow towards Richard, stashing the pocketknife away in her bra like she had in the past. Seeing as to how Richard appeared to have disbanded the group for the night, she decided it would be best for her to get some sleep while the others were awake so she knew she would be safer than if she were to fall asleep last. The wind would make the night air much more cooler, so sleeping a small distance away from the safety of the fire was her choice, a short distance away from Sammy as well. She gazed over at the injured woman, then proceeded to fall asleep on the sandy campground.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posted Image

#53 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 09 March 2012 - 07:31 AM

Drake, after Richard dismissed them, went to see Samantha, as he had always done. He took a makeshift spear he had made on the first day and sat close to her, ready to kill anyone that tried to hurt her. He wasn't sure why he had such a strong will to protect this girl. Maybe he just needed someone, ANYONE to protect. His job was what kept him alive; he was probably trying to hold on to that last bit of home, protecting Samantha like she was the president.

- Christopher Hitchens

#54 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 09 March 2012 - 11:18 AM

Sammy caught the banana tossed by Amy and said a quick, "Oh, thanks!" Richard dismissed the group as she peeled it and began to eat. She'd been a bit hungry, but didn't want to complain to anyone about it. She wandered over to her usual spot, dropped onto her back, and tossed the then-empty banana peel into the fire. She sighed, staring up at the stars.

Stranded, eh? So far from civilization? It was a weird sort of thing. She wasn't afraid. She wasn't even upset about it. It was what it was and that's all there was to it. She rolled over to her side to face the fire and slowly let sleep take over.

#55 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 09 March 2012 - 06:37 PM

Ivy nodded and crossed her arms. "I'm in. We should head out nice and early in the morning since we can't afford to waste time. Sitting around on our asses will do nothing but guarantee our death" she yawned and stretched her arms out. "Alright, anyone who's gonna go on our little journey better be physically fit. I don't want to be dragged down my someone who feels "a little tired". The faster we find stuff the more time we have to set up new camps and actually find ways to use the stuff we've found. With that being said, we better get some sleep. We're gonna need lots of energy for the day ahead of us." Ivy sat back down and looked at the fire before laying on her back with her feet facing it. She stared up at the sky again and sighed. What kind of a mess had I gotten myself into.. Slowly her eyelids started to feel heavy and she was slowly falling asleep.

TheDreamEX.png

tumblr_n6lpksz2V81sfgfh0o1_500.gif

Gif not by me

A little one