#21 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 25 February 2012 - 12:17 AM

Cassandra laughed wryly. "Not that you could prove it, or do much anything about it. Serves the brat right, breaking rules." She wheeled about gracefully and slipped off. She looked back over her shoulder and blew Penelope a kiss, cooing, "Ta ta for now, Penelope-darling."

~

Lauren waved a hand weakly and said, "No, Trev, I'm fine, honest." She was too weak to resist his tug. She said, "I was just worried and came down to make sure you were okay. I'd rather just head back to my room." She tried to pull her arm away from him as the two headed toward the cafeteria.

She wasn't hungry.

----------

When Sebastian spoke to Colton, he grunted in response and immediately ceased sobbing. The hulking shadow rose to its feet, its long, shark tail whipping about. It slammed into the wall, rocking the foundation. Colton chortled with glee, a deep, rumbling laugh. He bared his pearly white teeth in a brutish half-smile as he looked to Sebastian and said, "Together?"

Wasp from across the way said, "Colton, calm down, man, we need to think rationally!"

Colton heard none of it. He took a deep breath and, with all his might, charged at the bars. His shoulder collided heavily, and the bars on the front of the cell toppled forward, crashing into the bars on Wasp's cage with enough force to free him, too. Wasp slipped out and shouted, "Colton you're crazy! We don't..."

It was too late. Light flooded the hallway. Several guards rushed in from both directions. Colton gnashed his teeth and charged down toward the left on all fours, his long, shark-like form barreling too fast toward the AMTF. Their batons were no match for his sheer strength. Wasp hurled two of his stingers in the opposite direction, toppling two guards in an instant. He shouted, "Man! We were gonna bust out tonight! When all dese assholes woulda been asleep!"

Sebastian would find that his powers were still stifled, though not as significantly as before. Though he could not yet light aflame, he could generate fireballs.

Colton paved a way forward, though they were pursued from the rear by a large AMTF team. The familiar burly voice of the General shouted, "Stand back!" The AMTF coming from the rear scattered as a supercharged beam of purple energy seared the air, rocketing toward Torch's position. Torch would find little issue in avoiding the shot from this distance, though had he been just five feet closer, he'd not have had enough time.

Wasp shouted, "Let's go!" He ran off after Landshark, regardless whether Torch followed or not. The high pitched squeal of the laser recharging echoed down the hall as the General charged off toward Torch. He sported an oversized pack and a large hand-cannon, which was clearly the weapon that had fired the beam initially.

----------

Wolfmask found a young man waiting at the base of the ladder. He sported around his neck a chain necklace with several bits of animals hanging from it, including his lucky rabbit's foot, a hound's ear, a rat's tail, a skunk's paw, and his trusty raven feather. A mop of brown hair sat atop his head and hung down past his shoulders. His eyes were clear and half-closed. He was shirtless, only wearing a pair of ripped jeans. No shoes, either.

Patrick raised his hand in greeting and said, "Yo, newbie. Patrick Florence. Outside the tunnels, call me Leech. Break that code, I break yer neck. Savvy?" He then motioned to the ladder. "After you, princess."

----------

Robert simply lifted a hand in a lazy wave as Guardian arrived and said, "Hey, good work out there. They got Colton and Jose, probably thanks to you making a scene." He motioned with his head to Gemini. "He's got a point, but I don't see much use in hiding. You're not an idiot, Leo, you wouldn't let them follow you back. Nice work, taking on seven of 'em on your own, though. Can't say I'm not impressed." His voice was flat, stoic. His emotions were suppressed, beyond his reach. He needed to be that way. He needed to let only his mind run the show. Needed to be sharp. Quick.

Jason's plan appealed to the sadist in Robert, shutting the lights, throwing the school into a panic. It was a good plan, except for exactly what Gemini had said. Robert echoed him, slightly, "The main problem with the plan is the other Servants. Far as I can tell, Anubis, Osiris, and even Isis are all there. Along with a few others I don't recognize. I'm not sure a direct assault will work. If only we had a mole already inside who could take Cassandra down. All I'd need is for her to be tossed into one of the Training Rooms, and I can trap her." He punched his right fist into his left hand.

"Problem is they don't know about downstairs yet. I sealed it off when I left so they wouldn't." He rubbed his forehead. Damian's machine was down there. With that, their hideout would easily be discovered. Khenti Minwu, Anubis, was a popular anti-mutant supporter in the city, able to perfectly conceal his powers from others... somehow. If he knew where they were, he'd only need to say the word and they'd be ousted.

Robert sighed heavily. He looked over and shouted as loudly as he could, "Hey, Derek, care to add some input to the situation?" Robert greatly disliked Derek's recent attitude. He was quiet, depressed, and just generally no fun to be around. Plus he was obnoxious, walking around with his headphones blasting even around the clubhouse. Robert couldn't understand why the guy was so averse to even socializing with people he supposedly considered family.

~

Sam rolled over to face toward Gemini as she pulled her knees up to her chest and pawed at the back of the couch. She purred while he scratched her head and said, "Gemmy, do you mind if I nap here?" She looked up at him with wide eyes and a smile.

#22 Blade

Blade

Administrator

• Monarch
  • 163 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 12:41 AM

Sebastian watched as the shark like beast charged over the cage, He had no idea that it was even a shark, he felt as if he recognized it but he had no time to think, The guards were racing toward them and Sebastian still couldn't use his full powers.

Sebastian turned his head to the left only to be surprised by a beam heading directly toward him, luckily he had time to react and jump to the other side of the wall. Sebastian knew that there were too many of them and at some point they would be ambushed.

" Good luck fellas, I'll stay back and give you time to run " He yelled.

Sebastian for the first time in his life was worried, he hadn't used his powers in a while and something was off with him, he realized the only thing he could do was throw out a few fireballs, and those alone wouldn't do much.

He took off his shirt and laid eyes on the general who fired the beam. " You want me, let's go. " Sebastian charged toward him, he managed to get off two fireballs from both hands, his plan was to throw punches even if he dodged the fireballs.

#23 Guest_Griever_*

Guest_Griever_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 February 2012 - 01:39 AM

Derek wasn't sure why Robert always shouted through the headphones, he could read his words perfectly fine. He glanced up at Robert, he wasn't really that interested in trying to get into the school so soon, and he didn't really enjoy entertaining the idea like they had over the past year several times. This time didn't sound too different then the first few times, he thought Cassandra were the least of their worries. It was the other servants they didn't know about that concerned him. Derek answered Robert after a few seconds, his apathy would be apparent. "Be Orias' eyes and ears. Use Penelope as your spy. The students respect her, I expect many of the old staff members are waiting for the right moment. We want information eyes and ears? We need to focus on the other things going around the school instead of just the Servants. The more resources we have, the more solid a plan." This was probably the most that had come out of Derek's mouth in weeks. He had watched the monitors quite a bit, but they had only watched the servants. Anytime Derek switched a monitor, it would be switched back.

Derek turned his head and continued into his thoughts, thinking about how he was going to gather more supporting mutants for the cause. He would probably be looking for Aisha or Kylie soon... The division wasn't going to solve anything, they had to work together. They could possibly help with the school, it would give the mutant kids a safe place...

Derek would dwell on this thought for awhile, taking it into extreme consideration, if they did come up with a plan to infiltrate... They would need help taking back the school. But what did they have to offer to Kylie's group? They just needed more man power against the servants.

Edited by Griever, 25 February 2012 - 02:56 AM.

#24 Wynn

Wynn

Squire

• Squire
  • 695 posts

User's Awards

Posted 25 February 2012 - 02:25 AM

"I see we're not going to be quite as discreet as I initially thought if you're going up like that." said Folka while staring down Leech. He then readjust his mask and covered his head with the hood of his jacket. "Very well then. Folka Ronah, Wolfmask, sortie!" declared Folka and immediately after his board began to light up. LEDs were noticeable through the thin paper covering it, as if it had been activated through voice commands. However, it was still strapped on to Folka's back, almost functioning as a giant target sign. Almost as if this was this was part of his intentions.

Folka slowly made his way up through the ladder, ahead of Leech. Just before moving the manhole cover, he looked down to Leech.
"Lead the way after we reach the surface. I do not have preference for any particular type of food they have up there." Folka then charged up his right hand, punching the cover and sent it flying, hoping it had landed on something or, better yet, someone.

DHHIpKN.png

#25 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 25 February 2012 - 03:35 AM

Orias sighed heavily. Ignored again. At least Guardian was alright. He was tired of sitting on his hands, but it was a bit off putting that it was so quickly going to fall to him to go on a dangerous mission back into the school where these Servants were. It wasn't safe. It wasn't even a good idea. He was a bit annoyed that he seemed so easily expendable.

"If you love suicide missions so much, why not volunteer yourselves?"
He hissed through his fangs at the group. It wasn't anyone's fault, really. Orias was just feeling a bit... tense? Bored? He wasn't really sure. Of course, he thought. Send the little black elf to do all of the dirty work why they sit around and do nothing. The more things change...

"However, I'm tired of sitting on my hands."
Orias said again, still comfortable sitting alone in the dark.

He shrugged, "You need an inside man, I'll do. I have some things I want to ask those Servants anyway."

He gently patted the grip of his blade.

#26 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 25 February 2012 - 04:19 AM

Penelope gritted her teeth when Cassandra basically spelled out how useless she was in the situation. It was true, she couldn't do anything to prove that Cassandra dobbed him in, and even if she could it wouldn't help the matter in anyway. She smirked slightly when Cassandra walked away and blew her a kiss, but that was short lived as Penelope decided to frown at the wickedness of that woman. "See ya" she mumbled before walking down the halls again, this time avoiding the wall she had previously walked into. It's like she wants to make life hell for the students. As if the shit going on around the world isn't enough.

Penelope sighed as she walked and decided that she go to the nurses office and pay Julia a visit and see how she was on this day.

TheDreamEX.png

tumblr_n6lpksz2V81sfgfh0o1_500.gif

Gif not by me

A little one

#27 Guest_Griever_*

Guest_Griever_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 February 2012 - 04:22 AM

He kept his eyes closed and took a slight breath, he had no emotion in his body, and it looked as if he didn't care at all what was being implied. Derek wasn't going to fight, or argue. He was going to do what he normally would in this type of situation, say something counter-productive and end his part ."Whatever, I got stuff to do." With that, Derek got up off the wall and left the safe house. He wore regular clothes with sunglasses on and walked out of the base. He would walk a distance to his motorcycle and hop on. He would take off for awhile, and would search for New Milencia. Derek thought most of this was stupid, they had other things to worry about, like their own kind. Damian was the person they all cared about, but they weren't entirely sure what had actually happened. They were twiddling their thumbs the past 6 months, and had absolutely nothing to show for it. Derek would try to check out his remaining options. It had been awhile since he had talked to Aisha, or Cricket's gang.

Derek hadn't left base but to train. He was pretty sure it wouldn't matter to the others if he was gone for the day, he didn't seem to get along with anyone lately as it was. It was times like this he would think about Sebastian and his crazy antics. Derek honestly, missed the guy and hoped he was doing ok.

Edited by Griever, 25 February 2012 - 04:26 AM.

#28 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 25 February 2012 - 11:39 AM

Sinclair would stare at Guardian as he entered the room. He wasn't sure if he wanted to punch him in the face and knock him out or punch him just hard enough that it shook his brain a bit. He was upset that Guardian caused a seen moreso then he was that he was seen itself. Bad press was the last things mutants needed and his actions just added more fuel to the fire. At least he did good in what he did but things were rather tough now. Sinclair would be glad for what Zack was able to do for them, the food wasn't much sure, but it's still better then nothing at all. Sin would wonder if it was a good idea for them to be separate from the Academy. Maybe they picked the wrong choice.

Sin would focus his attention back onto Guardian for the moment and address him. "Guardian... Can't you be the just a bit more stealthy? They got your name, what you look like and I swear to god I hope they didn't follow you. We don't need no bastards charging in here with guns killing us. If that ever happens I swear I'll haunt you from the grave."

The mention and talk of what to do with Cass would be heard by Sin. He wasn't sure what to really do himself about her. Any ideas that came up seemed just like nonsense to him. "To be quite honest with all of you, I don't even know if it'd work on her. Sure, we can try it one time, strong is still at the school. Brim could go in and be the inside guy as well, fine. But what happens if we fail? What happens once we trap her? Kill her? What else can we do? We can't take back the school. Who would be the new headmaster? Who would run it? The servants are all over that damn place now... Why the hell did Damian go and disappear. I just want some answers for once instead of always being pulled around by our asses." Sinclair would look towards Brim at this point. He wasn't comfortable sending Brim in there alone. He for sure knew he didn't want Brim to head out without any sort of backup at all. "Robert, if we send brim in there, you can watch whatever happens right? Can you hear them as well? I'd love to know what all is said and done. I don't want Brim in there without some eyes and ears all over the place in case he gets in trouble. Sure, what will we do if he gets caught or they trap him or something. I'd for damn sure risk my life to get him back. So even if it's just me running into the place to get him back I'll do it. I don't like this idea no do I like sending Brim inside... Grah. Do whatever you guys want to do. I'm just saying I have a bad feeling about all of it." Sin would then slide down into one of the seats and place his feet up to whatever surface was close to him. He would await further talk on the matter if there was to be any. He wishes he could just go with Brim but the job would be too heavy for two of them to go and do this.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#29 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 12:41 PM

"No need to have a cow guys... I can just change costumes. Besides the city needs someone like me or rather us. I won't just standby like you guys have been. I gotta get out there. Also who the hell follows such a dangerous "villain"? Not to say that I'm not careful because I go through hell to cover my tracks. I've been at this for about a year guys. Least you can do is cut me some slack unlike the media..."

Guardian sighed and watched the others talk about attacking the school.
Once there was a brief pause he would step in.

"You sure the academy is the biggest of worries? The big bad AMTF seems like a much bigger threat right now. And then there is that grasshopper gal. I imagine the longer we let the AMTF slip out of our sights the worse they will become. But if we really want to avenge Damien the beat course of action is to sneak in and then surprise assault. How the hell should we sneak in? You tell me. But as for the assault... I can make a few holes in the building."

[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: <.<
[Today 07:02 PM] Crimson Jazz: I know right!?!
[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: >.>
[Today 07:02 PM] Tengo Cash: Beiber is the man

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺

#30 Dexel Hydagara

Dexel Hydagara

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,310 posts
  • Arcade Adept

Posted 25 February 2012 - 01:16 PM

Gemini chuckled a little at Kitty's question, "Sure, you can take a nap here, Sam." He again returned to the current topic of discussion, "That's one field I have to agree on. If we do follow this plan, finding those who are willing to aid us at the school in case things get messy would help easen the load a bit. However, I'm a little skeptic about what all this can accomplish, along with just doing it. We kill Cass, then what? We're no further along than before. It's distasteful for me to say this, but we need to wring information from her. By force. From her or anyone else that is a Servant or is in direct contact with them."

He looked over at Guard as he spoke again and flatly replied, "Not much slack to cut ya, pal. Our lives ride in you not screwing up out there, and them having a face and name is a pretty big step." At the man's words about the importance of AMTF, Gemini adopted a look of mixed anger and disgust, "The AMTF, worthy of our attention? This one coming from the guy who dispatched 7 of their guys on his own. Look, there's plenty of anti-mutant sentiment out there and we all know humans reproduce like crazy. We'd need nothing short of an army to even scratch their ranks, and any of their number converting to us isn't very likely. Plus, keep in mind that for many of them, nothing short of killing them would stop them from hunting us, not this non-lethal combat you cooked up. You're probably just pissing the stubborn hogs off even more while fueling their egotism in not being killed due to their own "strength". As for Cricket and her pals, they're likely trying just to survive, like us. I don't think we can expect fighting between our groups. Heck, they might even end up working with us or the other way 'round."

Edited by Dexel, 25 February 2012 - 01:23 PM.

2j87ib.jpg

#31 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 25 February 2012 - 01:29 PM

"Just remember that there are innocent students at the Academy. We can't just go blowing up wholes in the building and raging war on it. It'd make us look even more like villains then we are already shown to be. I don't think an assault by a few mutants would do much at the academy they have plenty of people that could stop us. If you guys are so big on attacking them, Robert can probably make the robots we have their assist you. But I still say it's foolish to go and attack the academy. They really aren't our enemies. It's just the damn servants that are. Too many innocents at risk with waging a war on them. But hey, if you guys want it bad enough be my guest. But I won't go destroying the place. I'll only help fight against those blasted servants. As for Cricket and her gang, I don't think we have to worry about them at all. Sure, we might not be on good terms with each other but I think she'd focus on the humans and staying alive more then fighting us at all. Hell we might end up coming friends or at least allies in some way or another. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, get what I mean? Us mutants shouldn't be fighting with each other at all right now."

Sin would sit up now and place his head in his hands. He was clearly upset at the moment. How could things in just a years time get so bad? That they had to be fighting for the lives against the very people they saved. It was crazy and things were only going to get worse if things kept going like they were. If only Damian was here, that's all Sinclair thought about. He placed his faith in the man so much, he always thought he'd be there but now he's gone, without a trace of what happened to him. It was still hard for Sin to swallow.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#32 qster

qster

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 04:03 PM

Trevor listened to Lauren's claims of feeling fine and saying she would prefer to, instead of go outside, go back to her room. She had been holed up in her room for months, something that made Trevor very worried each day as she seemed to get paler and thinner. She may resist, but he was going to do whatever it took to make her feel happy like before.

"Lauren, I know you think you are fine, but I'm worried about you. You've gotten so pale since you're in your room all of the time and you're so thin since you haven't been eating as often. You haven't even been flying for ten months and your wings are suffering from it. I'm doing this because I care, Lauren." Trevor demanded, tugging her along to the cafeteria, seeing as she wasn't resisting very well.

When they arrived, the four armed chef that greeted everyone in the school as they arrived for a meal stood behind his post, looking as if he was bored and simply waiting for someone's request. Trevor walked up to the counter, not shaking as much as he did when he first met the intimidating, strong, and masterful Chef Mushi Hitamori. Trevor looked up to the man, a nervous smile on his face as he prepared to voice a request from the man.

"Excuse me, Chef Mushi, but could you please do me a favor? Could you make a couple of sandwiches for me and Lauren? I'm sorry if it is a little out of your way, but I'm hoping that eating outside will make her happy, like she was a year ago. If you could do that for me, you would have more than my gratitude, sir." Trevor requested, hoping the chef would accept.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posted Image

#33 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 26 February 2012 - 11:57 AM

The general's gun was still recharging as Sebastian rushed him. "Come on, come on, come on!" He shouted, listening for that ding to come. Fireballs flew at him, but the general was surprisingly spry. He ducked under them, not accounting for his pack.

One flame struck it just as a high pitched "ding" echoed down the hall. The pack exploded in a flash of brilliant, purple energy. Sebastian would find himself thrown backward, toward Wasp and Landshark, though he would not have taken much, if any damage. The general's corpse lay there, singed and blackened, oozing pus from its orifices. Completely obliterated. Maybe, if he hadn't been such an ass, Sebastian would feel some pity for the man.

When Sebastian would turn to follow the other two, he would find them both gone, a mass of bodies left in their wake. Following the trail, he would eventually find himself outside the facility, in a dark alley.

An arm would slam into his chest and pin him up against the wall. Something sharp was held to his cheek for a second before both the arm and stinger receded and Wasp said, "Ah, sorry, thought you were one o' them, hombre. Hey, uh..." He stepped away from Sebastian and rubbed the back of his head. He said, "Gracias. We might not'a made it without you gettin' our backs."

Landshark smiled a toothy grin and chortled deeply. He bounded up to Sebastian and patted him roughly on the back with one huge hand. "Friend," he said.

Wasp asked, "You got anywhere to stay, ese?" Wasp did not recognize Sebastian at all from a year ago. The changes in his appearance, though subtle, were enough to play tricks on Wasp's memory. His wings absently buzzed.

Sebastian would feel his powers returning to him, slowly but surely. He would likely feel his flames building again inside himself, ready once more to rise to the surface in full force.

----------

Patrick shrugged and said, "Sorry, this is as incognito as I get." He followed Folka up out of the manhole and grabbed hold of the dog ear on his necklace and held onto it for a good long time. His body morphed into that of a rather overlarge, black hound by Folka's side. Luckily, the streets weren't too crowded, and those who saw the manhole cover fly down the alley were too terrified of what they saw to do much of anything about it.

Puppy Patrick trotted off down the street, heading straight for the deli. Everyone down below loved the food they would get from here, though getting that food wasn't always easy. He yelped quietly as they approached. Inside the building were stationed two AMTF officers, both brandishing three-foot-long batons. They both sported armor which coursed with an odd, purple energy, running in wires through the otherwise pitch-black suit. Both also wore helmets which hid their faces. They didn't need the gold AMTF logo on their backs to tell people who they were.

There could be more stationed around town, Patrick knew, but they couldn't fail twice. The people needed food. Patrick pushed open the door with his hound head and barked to catch the attention of the two. Hopefully, Folka would follow his lead. As the two turned around, Patrick lunged at the man on the left, fangs bared. He tackled the man to the ground and bit his wrist, sending his baton tumbling to the ground. Not one to be bested easily, the AMTF agent held off the hound's attempt at closing his jaws around the throat of the victim.

The workers behind the desk simply looked on with shock. One of them went for the phone.

----------

Robert rubbed his chin as the ideas were suggested. He sided with Orias when he mentioned the idea of it being a suicide mission and paid little heed to Derek running off.

To Sinclair, he explained, "Eyes and ears, yes, I can do that, but I'd have no way of extracting him if things went bad. I know they haven't learned to override my camera system, but I can't assume they haven't figured out how to work the Suppression Field Generator that stops Orias from teleporting. Plus, Cassandra and Fionna both really dislike him, and they're both there. It's dangerous to send him on his own, and I won't agree to that course of action being well-informed. If he gets caught, we would waste more time and energy trying to free him as well as finding out what they've done with Damian, it's just..." He shrugged.

As the others began commenting on Leonard's antics, Robert cut across, "He did the best he could with what he was given. I trust Leonard enough to know if he was being tailed or not. He's a pretty smart guy when it comes to things like that." They would be used to Robert's slightly back-handed comments about the general lack of intelligence of his present company. Ever since Oswald came to stay at the Academy, Robert had been acting quite... superior to the others in terms of smarts, albeit jokingly. He just wasn't good at jokes.

Robert relaxed in his seat and said, "Penelope would be a good start, as long as she still has her comm-device. I'll give it a buzz and find out if she'd be on board. We just need to find out where they're keeping Damian." He looked around at the others and said, "And stop murmuring about murder. We're the good guys. We don't... We're not supposed to kill people. All we need is to get Cassandra away from the school for a night or trap her somewhere overnight and I can follow Eshe to find Damian." He got up from the couch and slipped off downstairs, his mind focused on the task at hand.

He dropped himself down at his station and pulled out his trusty, golden badge. It was a year old. He had a new one, now, practically built in to his head, but this one was valuable, Robert knew. His box of them was still in his old room at the Academy. He crossed his fingers and pressed the P. He said, "Penelope Milkweed."

If she responded, she would know Robert was the caller. He would go on to explain, "Professor Milkweed, we need your help. I think I can find Damian's location, but we need Cassandra out of the picture, first. I know, you probably don't want to help us, and that's fine. I wouldn't hold it against you. I wouldn't want to dangle myself out in front of the full force of the Servants, either. But look. If you can find some way to get Cassandra out of the picture, not walking the halls one night, I promise you I will find Damian, and we will take back the school." He would take a deep breath and say, "I will save everyone."

~

When Robert left the room, Zack spoke up. "If you kids are gonna bum rush the school, you'll need a plan. Can't just charge the front gates and expect to get in, even with Robert's assistance. I've only had direct dealings with Cassandra and Fionna, but I can tell you those Servants, if they get an idea in their heads, they will be driven to see it through to completion, and they don't care who they have to step on to accomplish that goal."

He shrugged. "I doubt they're lacking a sentry on the outside of the school. They may not use cameras, but they do have a wide array of Mutants on their side."

----------

Drive though Derek might, nowhere above the streets of Milencia would Derek discover anything which would lead him to think of discovering New Milencia, unless he arrived downtown while Folka and Patrick robbed Jenny's Deli, though neither of the two Mutants' faces would be familiar to Derek at all.

----------

Julia labored over a young boy in her office, hand over his forehead. As Penelope walked in, Julia would stumble back from her patient and shout, "I'm doing my best! This isn't easy!" She quickly caught her chest in her right hand and said, "Oh, it's you. Come in, Penny, it's good to see you." Julia pulled her friend into a tender embrace.

Julia looked like hell. She had been looking worse by the day since the new regime. The boy on the bed had been there since the start. He had not moved from that spot. He was young, couldn't be older than twelve or thirteen. His skin was tanned, his hair jet black. He wore a pair of tattered pants, but no shirt. A wicked scar ran down along his chest, from left shoulder to right hip. It was raised and a much lighter color than his natural skin tone. Penelope would likely have asked Julia who that boy was before, and Julia would have answered that she doesn't know. Anubis simply brought her the child and demanded he be cured.

The problem was that the boy's ailment was one of the mind, not of the body.

Julia smiled at Penelope and said, "So what brings you here? Gotta get away from those pricks running the place? I can relate." She laughed wryly.

~

Lauren struggled against Trevor's grip in vain and said, "But why? Why do you care? Why would anyone care about me?" She eventually gave up struggling and just walked along with Trevor.

The Chef nodded to Trevor's request and immediately went about cooking up Trevor's and Lauren's favorite sandwiches, as Trevor hadn't specified what kind. The Chef had an eidetic memory for the kinds of food the students enjoyed and made sure to prepare things that they would like, especially these days. Eating good food was one of the few things which made any of the students smile recently.

Lauren said, "A sandwich and some fresh air won't bring Katie back. You just don't understand..." She looked away from him as the Chef brought a plastic bag over and handed it to Trevor. Inside were two "Lunch-2-go" containers with a sandwich and chips in each one.

Edited by Rumbleroar, 26 February 2012 - 12:05 PM.

#34 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 26 February 2012 - 12:27 PM

Orias was tired of talk. He stood up and pulled the hood from his head.

"I can get in and out without issue. Stealth is sort of what I do. If we wait until the cover of night, I can get in and out of there without any issues. I know I just shot it down, but it's the best idea we've got right now."

He nodded a bit, pulling his new thin blade from his scabbard.

"Any trouble comes up, I'm gone. They'll never even know I was there."

He lied, that time. He knew what he had to do. Part of it was to engage the crew in open conflict. Or at least Cassandra. He could lead her to the training room, he figured, and lock her in it. He was quite sure of himself, having faced her before. He knew her tricks and her ability. It wouldn't be easy, but he had a few plans on how to make it work. It was beyond risky, however. The school was far too fortified for them to just break in.

A swift interrogation would likely do what it needed to. He blinked. A thought occurred to him.

"What if we just ask Eshe?"

147.png

#35 Blade

Blade

Administrator

• Monarch
  • 163 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 01:30 PM

Sebastian flew back, luckily he didn't take any damage. Once up Sebastian found himself stuck at the wall, a heavy arm held him. It was the other two from the cell. They asked if he had anywhere to stay, Sebastian really didn't know how to answer he didn't have his bike anymore and walking wasn't his style.

" I honestly don't, I would appreciate it if I could stay with you guys for a day or two, I haven't eaten in two days. "

Sebastian looked up at the heavy shark like man. He patted him on the back. " Friends " he smiled back.

#36 Dexel Hydagara

Dexel Hydagara

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,310 posts
  • Arcade Adept

Posted 26 February 2012 - 03:25 PM

Bloodhound seemed to pay everyone no mind as they chattered, but heard Rob mention the Suppression Field Generator, and once the boy had left, listened to Zack and Orias at full attention. He first answered Zack, "I think I have an idea, but it'll take time. Why not dig a tunnel underground to the Training Rooms, since they don't know of the place? Not directly from here, of course, some other point near the school. I think Leo has the strength to bust through the walls, and Penelope could add into the effort if he can't, along with everyone here who thinks they're plenty strong. If not, as far as I can think of, we're stuck with the old "hide around the city incognito" routine. Which is a bit easier for some of us than it is for others."

Gemini then turned to Orias. "Interrogate Eshe? I like the goal behind that idea. That may work. She'll know plenty of things, though I can't imagine she'd be very enthusastic to spill the beans. However, sending you in alone is pretty much suicide. You may be able to teleport in, but they activate the right thing, you can't get out. No, we'll either need to focus efforts on destroying or disabling that machine first, or we find some way to knock out Eshe and provide cover as you drag her out of the school, probably by the tunnel if we make it. Then you take her somewhere to begin the questioning - after tying her up among other precautions, that is. You can either ride along in the initial assault or wait for us to nab her before teleporting in."

Something ticked in the back of his mind. He had forgotten that everyone here didn't make crystal clear their stance on all this. Looking at the whole group (aside from Orias), he asked, "Who's on the boat for an attack on the Academy? Warnin' ya, this'll have to be discreet. No raising a big ruckus like blasting a hole through the dang school."

Edited by Dexel, 26 February 2012 - 03:28 PM.

2j87ib.jpg

#37 Wynn

Wynn

Squire

• Squire
  • 695 posts

User's Awards

Posted 26 February 2012 - 03:50 PM

As soon as Leech attacked one of the AMTF agents, Folka grabbed the board from his back and started energizing it. The covering slowly disintegrated into ashes, revealing a highly stylized piece of machinery that had a few rust spots and a lot of lights that probably had their own individual purposes. Folka then threw the board as if it was a javelin at the agent trying to restrict Leech with enough force that would probably send him flying against the wall and hopefully knocking him out. Not long after the board left his hand, Folka went for the baton the other AMTF lackey had dropped earlier and would similarly flung it towards the person trying to get a hold of the authorities, knowing the electric shock should at least temporarily incapacitate him.

"If you godforsaken plebeians know what's good for business, you'll hand us all your goods!"
threatened Folka, slowly making his way towards the counter.

DHHIpKN.png

#38 qster

qster

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 04:05 PM

"Thank you, sir. I just hope this works out." Trevor thanked the chef, walking away with the plastic bag that contained his order.

He grasped Lauren's hand as he began to walk out the doors of the cafeteria, slightly irritated as to how she was acting. When the pair reached the exterior of the academy, he led Lauren to the same clearing where he had fought Leech a year ago. He took a seat and began eating, passing one of the sandwiches to Lauren in hopes she would begin to eat it. After eating his sandwich in silence, Trevor wiped what had remained on his lips with his sleeve, looking at the ground, remembering what she had said earlier.

"Lauren, I don't understand how you could say something like that. Saying that no one cares about you, when the truth is that everyone cares about you. You are the most beautiful, intelligent, kind, and fun girl I've ever met... or at least the girl I met a year ago. I know this will never bring Katie back, but do you ever think she would ever like to see you like this? Beating yourself up over something that was never your fault?" Trevor pressed, wondering how she would reply.
"And before you say that I have never dealt with what you have gone through, I should tell you that I accidentally killed my own mother. I still think I should have never went back to her, wonder what I could have done, what to do differently... but that's in the past. It can't be fixed and she would prefer to see me happy, rather than in a similar state you are in."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posted Image

#39 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 26 February 2012 - 04:10 PM

Sinclair would help hand out some of the food to the others in the room. There wasn't a whole lot but it's better then crumbs or nothing that's for sure. Food hunts were getting pretty hard to do. It wasn't like at the academy where there was tons of food to be had. That's the one thing he did miss about the academy. Walking down to the cafeteria and ordering whatever he wished from the menu. Even some sandwiches would be nice.

"I'll say again, going after the school isn't a smart or safe idea. It'll only come out with some sort of negative light. But I can't have you guys going out alone by any means, I can't just let you guys get killed without me being by your sides." Even if it meant certain death Sin would accompany them into battle. They were his family and he wouldn't leave them alone when they were facing a hard time such as now. "As Zack said though, we'll need a great plan. A Great Plan. Nothing were problems can happen. A tunnel won't work. They'd feel the vibrations from it long before he'd get in there. Plus it'd be noisy as hell itself. " He'd look towards Brim and start to question himself. His suggestion of just asking Eshe was a crazy one but crazy things happens. Who knows what could happen if they simply just asked Eshe about Damian. It couldn't hurt to try at all. They could resort to other means if he didn't work. Why not skip all the drama and just go for it. "Hate to say it guys but Brim might just be right about this ya know? Why not just ask Eshe first before we go breaking down what is currently her school? You never know. Sure they might be the servants but they must have some sort of rational bone in their body. Let's ask before we start a damn war that could cause blood shed to our friends in the school? I really don't want to attack them, we have friends their, former teachers, classmates... and we'd attack them and possibly fight them? We should try something else first." Sin would sit back down in his seat and slow eat the food that was brought. He'd await to hear from his teammates right now and see what plans they wanted to go with. Whatever the group finally decided, he'd go with. He'd be a team player no matter what. He just didn't want to risk innocent lives in doing whatever they were to do.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#40 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 27 February 2012 - 12:27 AM

Penelope was on her way to the nurses office before she heard something, something unusual but familiar. Then she widened her eyes as she realized what the sound was. She immediately grabbed the old communicator she had in her pocket and slapped it onto her chest before anyone to could hear what was being said. It had been years since she had used it, but she never forgot how it worked. She kept it with her because it was the one thing that always reminded her about the pafei.

"Robert?" she whispered while she also questioned the situation in her voice. It didn't feel real to Penelope. She listened to what he said but continued to walk casually as Robert spoke. If she remembered correctly, only she could hear the conversation in her ear if she had stuck it onto her body while if she had not, everyone around her would hear the conversation very clearly.

Once he was done, Penelope smiled to herself. Of course she was going to help them, why would she not? The school was in a terrible state, people had seen much better days and they really needed answers as to where Damian was. Penelope wanted to know and she was sure everyone else wanted to know. "Yes, I'll help out, call me sometime later in the day with the communicator to fill me in better on the details if you have to. Like what time and all that" she whispered and took off the communicator when she was done. She pocketed it again as soon as she arrived at the nurses office.

Immediately Penelope squeaked and jumped back a little. She rose her arms defensively as Julia barked at her. "Eep! I'm too young to die" she dropped her arms down and smiled as soon Julia realized it was her. She hugged her when Julia hugged her before taking a good look at the young boy she was attending to. He was young and didn't looked like he was in the nicest of conditions if Penelope was going to be honest about it. She asked Julia who it was but was then told that she didn't know.

Penelope chuckled as Julia referred to the people running school as pricks. "Yeah, you could say that. I just wanted to check up on you, seeing if you're doing alright. To be honest, you look like you've seen better days" She was gonna be a little frank about it. Julia had changed a little over the year and it wasn't a good change. Penelope was worried about her. First Damian disappeared and then these new guys pop up and make life hell at the school. Julia was being worked to the bone and that always made Penelope wonder if she was getting enough sleep at night.

Edited by The Dream, 27 February 2012 - 12:41 AM.

TheDreamEX.png

tumblr_n6lpksz2V81sfgfh0o1_500.gif

Gif not by me

A little one