- - - - -

Chronicles of Milencia [Act II] [Unfinished RP]

• Please log in to reply
489 replies to this topic

#41 Guest_Griever_*

Guest_Griever_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 February 2012 - 03:26 PM

Derek watched as the scene unfolded at Jenny's Deli he wasn't exactly sure what to do, but this heavily reminded him about the news broadcast he had watched earlier that day, concerning Guardian. He got out of his car and ran up to the Deli, cash in pocket he pulled out about $900 bucks, Derek never really went outside to search for food, and he always had the money to do that. He never really spent money while he was at school, occasionally he would go shopping for the group, but no one really talked to him much anymore. So he just stopped he was going to pick up some groceries for everyone back at the base but considering the situation, he decided not to. He had never been so happy to have his slight mutation than now. He was able to move about vastly easier than most of the other members in his group.

He walked in and tried to make a scary situation a little less threatening to the humans. "Calm down, these shop owners didn't do anything to you Mutants." Derek would stride in and glance an uncaring look to AMTF members knocked out on the ground.

He would walk up to them with his hands in his pockets and slap $900 next to the register stand. "Give them as much as they can carry so they can go back to where they came and leave you all in peace." Derek would await the owners to hand them the food and turn to stare at the other 2 mutants, arms crossed. His music was turned down in volume so it wouldn't be loud to anyone, he never took out his earphones.

#42 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 27 February 2012 - 06:09 PM

Wasp explained, "Ah, sure, I don't see why not. If you don't mind the smell. We're holed up in the sewers, hiding out from these AMTF putas." He shrugged and said, "C'mon, I'll show you the way, ese." Wasp strolled off down the alley, with Landshark right upon his heels. Near the end, Wasp squatted down and pulled up the manhole cover. He let Sebastian enter first, followed by Landshark and then himself. He shut the cover as he climbed in, plunging the underground into darkness.

The footing would be slippery, the lighting minimal. Sebastian's flames, if he lit them, would illuminate a small sphere of ground around them. A splash sounded soon after Wasp touched the stone floor. Landshark had dove into the murky waters to go for a swim. Wasp pushed to the front and said, "This way. Don't fall behind." A gentle buzz filled the chamber as the group would proceed through the sewer system for what seemed like hours before light began to permeate their surroundings and they found themselves striding out from between two buildings in New Milencia.

The lighting here was bright, mutants seemed lively, and everything seemed to be perfectly peachy. Until Kylie appeared before them, nearly instantly.

She shouted at the top of her lungs, "You god damned son of a bitch bug! How the fuck could you get caught? You know we need to keep a low profile! For fuck's sake!" She slapped him upside the head, only then laying eyes on Sebastian.

She brushed her slick, black hair back out of her face and smiled brightly, "Ah, hello, didn't figure you'd bring a friend. Care to introduce me?"

Wasp shrugged. He had never thought to ask the man's name, or he had forgotten it. Either way.

Kylie rolled her eyes and said, "Kylie Strauss, I'm sort of the boss around here. Above, they call me Cricket. What's your name?" She offered a scrawny hand for him to shake.

----------

Robert exclaimed with joy when Penelope responded, but he stifled his cries. When she hung up, Robert reappeared in the lounge, nearly shouting, "Penelope's on board. We have our in. What's the plan?"

Zack explained all of what had transpired to Robert, who seemed visibly perplexed. He was at a loss for good ideas in the current situation.

Zack explained, "I believe Orias was talking of a more peaceful manner of coercion than you are, Gemini. Simply ask her for the information. Not interrogate her for it. You say she will not be forthcoming. Do you know that for sure?"

Robert piped up, "She always answers any questions the students and teachers ask her. No one's ever... asked her about important things like this, though..." He rubbed his chin, deep in thought.

Zack continued, "I agree with Sinclair, that the tunnel, while interesting in concept, would likely fail in execution. Orias can carry along one other on the jump, correct? I suggest that, if he truly wishes to do this, he take one other into the school with him. The buddy system exists for a reason.

"That being said, I believe that most, if not all, of us should wait outside of the school while the two of them go in. If things go south, we will need to be ready at a moment's notice to throw caution to the wind and attack."
Zack nodded and played with his goatee. "We can take the limo." After the limo had been destroyed by Sariel, it was taken to an impound lot, where it was slated to be turned to rubble. Robert hadn't the drive to repair it. Once, however, they split from the school, they had undergone a stealth op to retrieve the car and rebuild it, better than it was before.

Robert nodded. "I guess that sounds good. I'll need to be closer to the school, anyway, if you want me to help with the defense systems." Robert slipped off to prepare, ignoring anything anyone tried to say to him.

Zack would wait to see if anyone still took issue with the plan proposed. If anyone questioned why they all would not just go into the Academy, if this was a peaceful motion, Zack would explain, "Opening the gates could be incredibly negative to our cause. We would seem militaristic if our entire force walked in, rather than diplomatic by sending only a select few."

----------

The agent struck by Folka's board soared across the room, crashing into a barrel of pickles, which burst from the force. The phone flipped out of the hand of the woman behind the counter and she immediately scrambled back, away from Folka as Patrick's teeth sunk into the soft flesh of the other agent's neck. A soft crack was the last sound the man made. The hound stepped over the corpse and began to revert to his human form.

Then some jackass wandered in and told "you Mutants," essentially, to stuff it. He slapped his hand on the counter and demanded food anyway. As if that was much different than what Patrick and Folka were doing.

The lady at the counter looked down and then back to Derek and shouted, "Ah... I'm going to have to... to ask you to leave! I-I'm not allowed to give stuff for free, intimidation or no!"

Though Derek firmly believed he had placed $900 in cash on the counter, he actually had placed nothing. Because he had no money to place. Having spent the majority of his conscious life under the careful eye of Damian, who did not pay his staff (as he simply purchased for them anything they needed or wanted) and therefore never having held down a job which paid money (ever since the Event, most jobs around Milencia required blood tests, to ensure you weren't a Mutant. Mutant workers could get shops shut down.), Derek had not a penny to his name, despite any delusions otherwise.

Patrick scoffed and said, "Mind yer own business, asshole." Patrick strode over to the counter and said, "Newbie, let's load up." He vaulted over the counter. The woman screamed, but only briefly as Patrick brought down a quick chop to her neck, knocking her out cold. He didn't bother catching her as she crumpled.

He looked back to make sure Folka was following along. If he was, Patrick would grab a bag from beside the register and hand it to him before filling it with rolls, cold cuts, and cheeses. He would seem to be completely ignoring Derek's presence.

----------

Julia shrugged and pulled the tie out of her hair, letting the frazzled mess hang loose, down her back. She said, "I think I look pretty damn good for a month without sleep." She groaned and dropped down into her chair, arms hanging down alongside it.

"This place'll be the death of me, let me tell you. Thankfully the kids have been on their best behavior. Haven't had many injuries in here at all since Eshe took over. Not sure if that's good or bad."

~

Lauren shrugged at Trevor's comments. She ate slowly, deliberately. She explained, "Katie was more beautiful, more intelligent, and a lot more fun. You've only known me the way Katie made me. Say hello to the real me."

She took a bite, chewed, and swallowed. "And I'm not blaming myself for what happened. Not like I could have done anything, anyway. Katie has seen me like this, plenty of times. It's how I was before I met her. Parents called me a freak, left me for dead. Damian finds me, brings me here. Julia tried to make it better, but all I remember thinking was that if my own parents don't love me, who ever could? The answer? Nobody."

She shrugged. "At least your mother loved you. That's more than I ever had. I even wrote her after Katie's death, told her I was okay. She told me I was dead and to never contact her again. I appreciate what you're trying to do for me, Trev, I really do, but, well..." She shrugged one shoulder and said, "Katie was the first person who ever loved me. If she didn't love me enough to come home safely, how do you expect me to believe that you do? How do you expect me to believe that anyone does?"

Lauren wasn't even crying. She didn't seem upset. She was just stating facts with a flat monotone, staring dead ahead, emotionless. There was a profound blankness in her stare, a distinct lack of something. Something that had died along with Katie one year ago. Lauren would get up, having finished only half of her sandwich. She said, "So if this little picnic is quite finished, I'd like to go back to my room, now."

#43 Blade

Blade

Administrator

• Monarch
  • 163 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 06:23 PM

" A fucking sewer " thought Sebastian to himself, he knew he should have parted ways. Sebastian helped with the fire as he followed them. He knew he made a mistake by staying with them but he had nowhere to go.

Sebastian looked down, hoping not to step on anything and fall, then and there a loud voice crawled up, it seemed like it was a friend of theirs. She laid out her hand and said that her name was Cricket. Sebastian smiled and shook her hand, it was then and there that the name Cricket gave him a chill, he remembered now, he looked back at Shark boy and recognized the fin from when he was hanging. He quickly pulled his hand away and took a step back, almost falling.

" You don't remember me? You're Knight's little minions who tried to kill me. What the hell are you doing hiding out here? "

Sebastian backed away, clenching his fist, he was prepared to fight if anything went down.

#44 qster

qster

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 07:24 PM

Trevor listened to Lauren's harsh words, each sentence causing an arrow to rip through his heart. The one that hurt him the most was that she believed no one would ever love her, a claim he knew was far from true. Once she finished and began to stand, he simply shook, looking at the ground, tears falling down his cheeks as he silently sobbed. "I guess I'm nobody now... or at least I am according to you. How could ou ever say that no one could ever love you? I guess I should admit that... I love you. I've loved you as soon as I first met you alongside Julia. My love for you has only grown since then, to the point where I knew I needed to confess. I want to be with you, Lauren." He ran up to her, holding her by the shoulders and looking into her eyes as tears still fluttered down his cheeks. "I want to see that beautiful smile again. I want to hear you laugh like you did before. I'd do anything to make you happy. If I could, I would sacrifice myself and bring Katie back if it meant you would be happy again."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posted Image

#45 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:39 PM

Jason, who had been silent, finally spoke up. "This may be old habits resurfacing, but I say if she won't give the information peacefully, we interrogate or... torture her. Once again, you may ignore this idea. It's probably just old habits coming up." Jason leaned back. "Well, I guess we're done for now? Okay." He took his laptop out and began browsing the web.

hitchens-1949-2011-by-Gasper-Tringale.jp

“Take the risk of thinking for yourself. Much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way. I promise."

- Christopher Hitchens

#46 Dexel Hydagara

Dexel Hydagara

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,310 posts
  • Arcade Adept

Posted 27 February 2012 - 09:02 PM

Gemini loosed a slight "tch". Zack and Sin both had a point, and those methods were shot down. He couldn't rebutt on torturing Eshe because, on closer thought, she was a Servant. They'd probably have to pack some massive pain to even think about getting her to talk. He was sketchy about her just telling them, though. Anubis hadn't been so generous on details a year back when he said they wouldn't want Cass to get her hands on that Stake. The best he thought he could hope for from Eshe is maybe "we have Damian" or what it was he was going through right now. Something general, something that wouldn't get them much to do besides shoot the breeze with it later.

When Zack proposed someone go in along with Orias, Blood felt tempted to immediately seize the role, but stayed silent and looked around. He would volunteer if nobody else elected to be teleported, but otherwise would seem to have no interest in being the buddy. He looked over at Jason as the boy proposed exactly what he had if Eshe did not talk. He noted the boy apparently embracing old habits and would speak with him later, time permitting. Gemini looked back to Zack, "No objections from here, Zack. I doubt she'll be forward or give much, but I'll let Orias here give it a go. I said most of what I did just to get the ball rolling, anyways."

2j87ib.jpg

#47 Wynn

Wynn

Squire

• Squire
  • 695 posts

User's Awards

Posted 27 February 2012 - 11:15 PM

"I suggest getting your head checked before we do it for you." said Folka before dismissing Derek. He followed Leech's lead and started to load up on the various goods found in the store. Folka even made sure to check the expiry dates on the few items that had it, throwing out the ones that weren't good. Once he had collected enough, Folka went for his board and charged it once again. "Let's go, my canine companion. As for you... hero." Folka walked up right next to Derek. Though his face was covered with a mask, Folka's eyes were piercing through Derek's very soul.

"Don't ever think you'll have enough money in this world to pay for the atrocities that they have done... I'm sure they're coming any time soon to extract vengeance. I suggest getting out of here." With that, Folka pushed aside Derek. As he got on the board, Folka gestured for Leech. When Leech would get on while in canine form, Folka would speed out of the deli's display window and return back into the manhole by diving straight down while on the board. Hopefully, Leech wouldn't feel too uncomfortable riding such an unruly and strange device.

DHHIpKN.png

#48 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 28 February 2012 - 03:55 AM

Penelope widened her eyes and almost let her jaw drop when Julia had said that it had been a whole month since she last slept. "Shit, that's not healthy.... though I think a nurse like you would if it was or not" she chuckled and rubbed the back of her head. "Are they not giving you time to sleep or are you just having trouble sleeping?" Penelope glanced at the young patient Julia was attending to before flicking her eyes back to the woman herself. She didn't want to keep her long from her work, or get her in trouble if Anubis came back.

TheDreamEX.png

tumblr_n6lpksz2V81sfgfh0o1_500.gif

Gif not by me

A little one

#49 Guest_Griever_*

Guest_Griever_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 February 2012 - 04:12 AM

Derek took off after them, jumping into the man hole and following after them. he didn't understand what he meant by "Pay" Tho, Derek really did wish he had money enough to do that. He did remember the money he stole was gone and always acted as if Damian paid him, when in reality he took the money off any human's they defeated. It was about survival after all. He would run after them, even though they would just get further and further away, there was no possible way he would be able to keep up, but he tried anyway.

They stare the other man gave him was a little weird, it was like he was looking through his sunglasses, the man would clearly see his face and right the human mask Derek had tried to wear, most likely he could tell Derek was a mutant even without the costume they seemed to love wearing, he'd probably see past his civilain attire. Derek ran full speed ahead into the manhole following the sounds of the board.

#50 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 28 February 2012 - 08:57 AM

Leech put his bag in his mouth and turned back into a hound. He leaped over the counter and landed smoothly upon Folka's board, which then took off out of the store and down into the sewers. His somewhat enhanced hearing caught the sounds of footsteps, following them. Son of a bitch.

It wouldn't be long before Folka and Patrick arrived back at New Milencia.

~

Kylie dropped her hand to her side and raised an eyebrow. "Zack hasn't gone by the name 'Knight' in at least a year." Her eyes flicked up and down along the man, but she could not place him in her memory. She looked to Wasp, who also shrugged, not remembering him at all.

Landshark splashed out of the water and said, "Year ago, he attacked us. Pat beat him. I watch him. He good. Landshark like him." He flashed a toothy grin and splashed his tail around happily.

Kylie rubbed the back of her head and laughed, "Ah, that was you? Been so long now, I hardly remember that anymore. We've been busy, here, trying to keep these people fed and alive. Haven't really had time for grudges and infighting." She smiled at him and said, "Sorry for anything my old allies did to you, but times have changed. We don't fight other mutants like that. Not anymore."

The happy little reunion would be broken up, then, by a man on a surfboard alongside a large hound, both of which carrying bags of food. Leech leaped off the board, reverted to human form, and handed the bag off to Wasp. He explained, "Some psycho's following us. Not sure what the fuck's his problem, but he'll be here soon." His eyes flicked over and he spotted Sebastian.

Patrick's face lit up as he laughed, "Oh, hey, I remember you! Hot head little Damian puppet! I'm honestly surprised you haven't got got by the AMTF yet, with your track record. Hope that's all water under the bridge now, yeah? No hard feelings?"

Kylie looked from Sebastian to Patrick to Folka and said, "Right, Jose, distribute the food. Patrick, show the new guy around, if you would. Wolfmask, let's go. We've got an intruder to interrogate." Kylie hopped onto Wolfmask's board without asking permission and grabbed on around his waist.

----------

Lauren cocked her head to one side and said, "Just a playground crush. How could you love this?" She motioned to herself. "Besides, uh..." She rubbed the back of her head and said, "I don't swing that way?" She patted him on the head and said, "Thanks for at least pretending to care, Trev. You're a good friend. You'd be better suited to chasing someone who wants to be cared about."

Then Trevor said something she could not forgive. She slapped him across the face, her own features contorting with anger as she spat, "Sacrifice is not noble. Killing yourself to make someone else happy is not sweet, it's not the noble thing to do. It's wrong to die when there are people out there who care about you. You should fight to live, not to die."

~

Julia shrugged. "Eh, it's a little of both. I've been working round the clock trying to fix this kid's fried neural pathways. It hasn't been easy, but I'm making progress. I'm not very used to working with the brain. Usually it's just cuts and scrapes here and there, so this is a whole other ballgame."

#51 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:16 AM

Orias nodded, watching the conversation continue.

"I like Mister Zachariah's plan. We all head to the gates. I can bring one of you through them with me as close by back up. I can attempt to talk to Eshe with Robert in my ear. I can ask her any questions you all have."

He pulled his hood closer over his eyes, "I'm tired of waiting. Let's do this. I'm ready."

Brimstone would wait for the others to begin to move, and then follow them. It had been a long time since he felt he did anything of worth since helping to defeat Sariel a year ago. The world wasn't safe for mutants now, even less so a mutant that looked as he did. Now, however, he felt like his old self. If only for a moment. He couldn't help but smile at this revelation, though he hid it with his hood and downward gaze.

#52 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 28 February 2012 - 10:29 AM

Robert bounded back up the stairs with an overstuffed pack in tow. He grumbled, "Oswald's lazing about, so he's not coming. Anyone who's in, meet up at the limo in five minutes. Anyone who's out, we'll be back in..." Robert looked off into the distance for a time before he nodded and said, "a few hours, probably." He made his way up the stairs to the upper level ahead of all the others. He climbed up the ladder and out into their secluded neighborhood of Central Park. Around the manhole which hid the entrance grew thick thorn bushes that Eximiae had planted over a year ago to hide their headquarters.

Robert trekked a short distance through the non-thorned bushes on the opposite side and came to a clearing with nothing but a massively oversized bush growing in the center of it. He smiled. The bush seemed to shrink and fall away, as if it were literally transforming. In a few moments, a pristine, black limousine stood there, glimmering in the gentle light which made it through the trees. He slipped into the front seat and patted the wheel. Robert didn't have a driver's license, but he was the driver. His baby only responded to his voice. Not even Oswald could speak to her.

Anyone who slipped into the back of the limo would see Robert weirdly stroking the dash of the car as he whispered cute pet names to himself.

~

When Robert came up the stairs and explained what was going on, Sam sat up at attention, yawned and stretched. She scratched her head and said, "Oh, I'll stay here, I need a nap."

Zack explained, "I'll hold down the fort while you all are out, so don't worry about a thing."

#53 Blade

Blade

Administrator

• Monarch
  • 163 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 12:05 PM

Sebastian was surprised nobody remembered him, and most of all he was surprised they didn't attack. Whatever happened in that year must have been serious. Sebastian watched two others came, one who turned to human form instantly.

"Oh, hey, I remember you! Hot head little Damian puppet! I'm honestly surprised you haven't got got by the AMTF yet, with your track record. Hope that's all water under the bridge now, yeah? No hard feelings?"

Sebastian smiled and nodded. " For now " he whispered to himself. He quickly focused his attention to the food. He turned to Patrick to see what the next move was.

#54 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 28 February 2012 - 12:46 PM

Jason listened to Robert. "Alright. Let's get going." He went to the limo and looked at Robert weirdly. Alright... He sat in one of the seats, staring out the window. He waited for everyone to get there so they could leave.

hitchens-1949-2011-by-Gasper-Tringale.jp

“Take the risk of thinking for yourself. Much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way. I promise."

- Christopher Hitchens

#55 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 04:24 PM

Guardian returned to his normal quiet state as Robert and the others headed to the ride. He quickly sat down as he stared at Robert mumbling to himself. He paused and thought about it for a second but couldn't find a way to judge the guy as all of them were weirdos to the outside world.

[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: <.<
[Today 07:02 PM] Crimson Jazz: I know right!?!
[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: >.>
[Today 07:02 PM] Tengo Cash: Beiber is the man

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺

#56 Guest_Griever_*

Guest_Griever_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 February 2012 - 04:42 PM

Derek kept running, the smell was putrid and rancid at first, but he grew used to it. He ran and ran and ran, The board was off into the distance but Derek was able to track the noise of the hover board. The sound had stopped moving, meaning they either arrived at their destination, or they knew he was following them. He wasn't going to fight his brethren, but his music was on for his own safety. He saw the man on his board up ahead and a pair of arms wrapped around his waist. Derek took off his glasses, and dangled them off the top of his shirt.

He stopped running and proceeded into a walk, staring at Wolfmask and his board, his hands were wide up in the air, showing he was unarmed. If Wolfmask didn't notice through his sunglasses he would definitely notice if he stared at him hard enough, he was another mutant.

#57 Dexel Hydagara

Dexel Hydagara

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,310 posts
  • Arcade Adept

Posted 28 February 2012 - 05:10 PM

Gemini slowly got up from the couch, pulling his hat off the arm of the couch and putting it on, then looked at Sammy and Zack as they mentioned hanging back here. "Well, see you two later, then. Take care." He smiled and pet Kitty on the head for a little while, "And you sleep well, we'll be back 'fore you know it." With that, he followed Robert, Leo, and Jason with a slight jog. He climbed into the limo and took a seat beside Jason. He was glad this honey of a car was back. The last memories with it before now were bittersweet, but were ones he wanted to remember anyhow.

Gemini raised an eyebrow at Rob. The man always did have the utmost pride in his toys, but there still was something a little weird about talking to a car like it was his baby. Well, it'd probably be the closest he'd have to one. Gem couldn't help but snicker at the thought, though anyone watching would've seen him looking at the floor.

2j87ib.jpg

#58 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 28 February 2012 - 05:52 PM

Sinclair would get himself ready, put his mask on and all the little details. He'd arrive to see the others at the limo. "Well, no time like the present right? Let's get this thing done. I don't mind being the one to jump inside with Brim. I can handle myself pretty well. I didn't spend the last year sitting on my thumbs." Sin would then lean against the door of the limo and await for everyone to pile in before he'd shut the door. He was hoping the whole group would head back to the school but whoever came would be good enough he supposed.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#59 qster

qster

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 08:14 PM

Trevor's heart snapped in two as Lauren said that she didn't feel the same way about him, instead liking other girls. She said that she admired his efforts and would still like to remain friends, but that still didn't lessen the blow that Trevor felt. His feelings only worsened when she slapped him clean across the face, causing his head to reel to the side, listening to her say how sacrificing himself wouldn't be noble. He did his best in order to make her happy, but everything only backfired, leaving him angered, depressed, and alone all at once. "If I can't fight for you, then there is no point in living. I hate how you demean yourself all of the time when you are the most beautiful, intelligent, and kind. And nobody cares about me. Not my dad, not Julia, not anone here, and not you. If you care, leave me alone." Trevor replied with tears rolling down his face, running deeper into the forest, spiking his arms as he penetrated through the trunks as he ran, dropping to the ground when he ran out of breath.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posted Image

#60 Wynn

Wynn

Squire

• Squire
  • 695 posts

User's Awards

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:18 PM

The board simply powered off the moment Kylie stepped on it. Folka then turned his attention back to the pathway he had just came in from. "I doubt we'll need to use the Strider. I feel... the presence of ignorance and self-hyped righteousness close-by... If you would step off the board, Miss Strauss." Folka re-adjusted his mask once again. "Re-engage, sortie!" The board began to flash all of its LEDs, its engine creating a buzzing hymn as well. Once Kylie would get off the board, it would propel itself towards the pathway with enough speed to blindside anyone standing in the way.

DHHIpKN.png