489 replies to this topic

#61 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 28 February 2012 - 10:38 PM

Penelope looked at the boy and nodded her head. "Hm, sounds like a tough and time consuming job..." Penelope crossed her arms looked at Julia. She then realized that she was probably keeping her from her work. Not only that, she was probably going to get in trouble if Penelope held her up any longer. "Ah, well I better let you get to it. Get some sleep when you can ok? I worry about you sometimes" Penelope walked over to Julia and gave a hug, well, an awkward one since Julia was sitting down and Penelope wasn't. She smiled at her before turning around and half skipping out of the nurses office.

She was starting to feel famished so she decided to walked to the cafeteria to grab a quick bite. As Penelope made her way to the cafeteria, she whistled a happy tune and pulled out her old communicator. She looked at the item and remembered that she was going to help out Robert with his plans by getting Cassandra out of the picture for a bit. She placed it back in her pocket and mentally told herself to be ready to receive the information from Robert when he would call her. For the meantime, Penelope was going to find something to eat the cafeteria.

TheDreamEX.png

tumblr_n6lpksz2V81sfgfh0o1_500.gif

Gif not by me

A little one

#62 Guest_Griever_*

Guest_Griever_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 February 2012 - 11:51 PM

Derek would step to the side of the board, effortlessly. He really didn't feel like fighting, and him having his hands up was the national sign for "I am unarmed and I am not here to fight." He would still walk forward, albeit very cautiously and slowly. He was worried now this was possibly a bad idea. Maybe they didn't know he was a mutant. He was positive that the dude with the board, saw him as a mutant, this however became lower in possibility due to the attack. Derek wouldn't fight against them, if they were to beat him into oblivion, mutants shouldn't fight mutants, especially now.

"I'm a mutant too!! Calm down!!" Derek would hope this was as far as any hostilities went.

#63 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 01 March 2012 - 11:28 AM

Patrick smiled and nodded. He brushed back his shaggy hair and said, "The name's Patrick Florence. Call me what you will. You're new here, so I guess I'll show you around. Heather's got more pressing matters to attend to, I figure." He looked over toward the way Kylie and Wolfmask headed.

"C'mon. Not sure how long you'll be staying, but you're welcome to stay as long as you like. We're not picky about the Mutants who live down here with us. Up there, it ain't safe. We're all up shit creek, so we've gotta stick together." He turned around and walked backward, hoping Sebastian was following. "Seriously, man, I'm sorry about what we did to you back then. Shit was not cool, and I'm really glad to see you're okay. We'll need all the help we can get when we finally go back top-side."

He stopped outside a small, run-down little hut. Patrick tapped his fist against one side of the doorway twice and explained, "Guy who lived here decided to play hero. Went topside, attacked AMTF HQ. He didn't make it out alive." He looked back to Sebastian and said, "I know you're pretty rash, but attacking the AMTF head-on, by yourself... It's nothing short of suicide. Not even Kylie could handle a squadron larger than fifteen by herself, and the girl moves faster than the speed of sound. Make yourself at home. If you need anything, I'm right over there." He motioned across the way to another, similar-looking house. Sebastian's new digs would appear to be a castle compared to how terrible Patrick's house looked.

Inside of Sebastian's new place, he would find two rooms: a bedroom with nothing but a cot and a larger, empty room. No personal affects would be located anywhere within the place. The whole city smelled like ass, and the little house was no exception. The Mutants who chose to live down here traded comfort for security.

~

Wolfmask had sent his board off, and Kylie tapped a finger to her ear. She said, "Heather, some smart-ass is busting in. North exit. Meet me there in five." She dropped her hand away from her ear and looked to Wolfmask. "Let's greet our newest 'friend,' shall we?"

Kylie strode off at a normal pace, walking up so she stood a mere two meters from Derek. He announced that he was a Mutant, as if that would magically erase the fact that he chased some of her own back here. Surrendering? Please. Kylie was having none of it.

She kicked off and would appear to vanish to both Derek and Wolfmask, reappearing for hardly a tenth of a second in front of Derek before she delivered a swift knee to his gut. The sonic boom generated by her immediate acceleration beyond the speed of sound would only be heard by Derek after he was already struck. Indeed, the music would not even alert him to the fact she had moved until her attack had already finished.

The blow would be enough to send him down to one knee, heaving as he tried to breathe, though she held back enough to keep from causing permanent damage. She locked her fingers in the hair on the top of his head and snapped his neck back.

She examined his face and spat, more at Wolfmask than the man, "Who the fuck does this asshole think he is, following my men back to my city like he fuckin' owns the place? I've half a mind to take him out, right now."

She would clench her hand into a fist and pull back harder on his head.

Just then, a cute, flippant little voice would float out, "Kylie~ Where's the intruder?" The girl was Heather. Short, sweet, and perfectly adorable with her long, luscious locks of blonde which framed her rosy cheeks and beautiful smile. Her normally peppy, baby-blue dress was ripped and tattered in places, though her parasol seemed to be just fine.

Kylie held the man by the hair and said, "This is him. Restrain him, if you would."

She nodded and giggled, "Okie dokie, Kylie wiley!" She skipped over to Derek and then floated up into the air, twisting about before she landed, lightly, upon his shoulders. She would feel light as a feather to Derek, for an instant. Kylie released his hair and the pressure on his shoulders would immediately increase tenfold. Suddenly, she weighed more than a sumo wrestler, though she maintained her same, cute little smile. She rode him to the ground and sat, cross-legged, on his back. He would find himself completely unable to shimmy out from beneath her. Indeed, if he tried, the pressure would increase again and he would be subject to some rather extreme pain.

Kylie smiled at Wolfmask and said, "Promise, we're not usually this mean." She dropped down in front of Derek and pulled his head up. "Now. Who sent you and why are you here? Were you followed? I swear if you gave away our position to the AMTF, I will personally torture you to death, and I will enjoy every. Second. Of it."

----------

Julia feigned a smile and said, "Yeah, thanks. I'll try and get some rest." She half-saluted Penelope as she left the office and simply slouched in her chair, draping her arm across her forehead. She decided to take a nap.

~

In the cafeteria, Penelope would find none other than Cassandra, sitting at one of the tables with Fionna, chatting about inane nonsense. Fionna, ever since coming to work in the school, also looked different than a year ago. No longer was her skin green. She looked perfectly... human. She had long, flowing red hair, pale, white skin, and the only bit of her that retained her plant-like nature was the dirt under her fingernails. Her hands were dirty. All of the time. Only Cassandra and Fionna knew why.

~

Lauren felt terrible about what she had said, but she got over it, eventually meandering her way back to the school, arms folded limp across her chest. She waved to the winged sentry, Horus, perched above the front doors of the school. He ignored her, like usual.

~

Trevor ran through the forest, crying out and injuring trees. Before long, he would find himself running headlong into the icy-skinned Aisha Winters. She tumbled backward onto the ground and snapped, "Oi, watch where you're going, ya big lummox!" She saw he was crying and rolled her eyes. "Finally found out Lauren's a carpet muncher, eh?" Aisha pushed herself to her feet and leaned against a tree nearby.

"What're you doing all the way out here? Can't be anything good, can it? Came to make fun of me, too? I get enough of that shit from all the others, don't need none of it from you, got it?" Aisha folded her arms across her chest and looked away from Trevor. The two had likely only met in passing over the past year. She had come to live at the school with Zack and Sam, but she opted to stay behind when the group split off.

She was likely the strangest Mutant anyone had ever seen. Her skin and most of her internals were made entirely of ice, causing her to have an almost translucent appearance. Unfortunately, her heart, lungs, intestines, stomach, and the other organs in her torso, remained fully flesh-and-blood. Through the frosty skin of her chest, one could see her heart beating. Her lungs expanding and contracting.

She wore a black shirt with horizontal tears all down her chest and stomach to show off what she thought was really cool. To everyone else, though, she was a freak. She also wore shorts, showing off as much of her icy flesh as she could, since she was quite unaffected by changes in the outside temperature. Of all of the parts of her mutation, perhaps the most interesting was that her skin, while made of ice, felt and moved like regular, human skin. It was soft, flexible, and it could be cut, and she would bleed.

She looked down and said, "Quit staring."

~

Robert shouted, "And we're off!" the moment everyone got into the limo. The car peeled out of central park and bounded off toward the Academy. The car drove recklessly fast. Robert looked back to the others and said, "Alright, when we get there, Orias is taking Sinclair inside, right, and I'll be watching from here. You guys can all get out and patrol, if you'd like, but I think we'll be fine."

The car rolled to a stop just outside the front gates. The engine died and Robert nodded. "Go." Then his eyes saw something peculiar. Something that wasn't there before Eshe. Wasn't there before they left.

Perched above the front doors of the school, crouched a man, at least seven feet tall, with large, white wings. If Robert didn't know any better, he would have pegged him as Sariel, turned male. His blond hair was cut short and cropped, his features angular and hawk-like. He sat crouched, like a gargoyle, immovable. Robert thought it might be a statue, until his head turned, his piercing blue eyes focused on the limousine. "Oh, son of a..."

Horus spread his wings and flapped once, flying out over the top of the car. He landed in front of it, brandishing a scimitar-like blade, white-silver and wickedly curved. His face betrayed no emotion as he said, simply, "State your names and purpose, or I shall strike you down where you sit."

He sported armor similar to Sariel's, and, indeed, appeared to actually be Sariel in a male's body.

#64 Guest_Griever_*

Guest_Griever_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2012 - 12:19 PM

Derek wasn't going to fight back, there was no reason to. He let the abuse and the punishment happen without even trying to resist. He was winded, he was being crushed and he didn't resist in the slightest. He didn't find the need to lie, he never really found the need to lie. "Last time I saw you, was when we were about to engage Sariel, glad your doing well." Derek didn't have a hint of humor or smugness to his voice, he was genuinely glad to see a familiar face, old enemy or not. "My Sonar didn't pick up anything, but you guys. I wasn't followed... The manhole was left open when they left I just jumped in. I came here on my own." Derek took a moment to get a breath in. "Well I.. Request your help..."

#65 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 01 March 2012 - 03:21 PM

Brimstone piled into the car with everyone else and nodded as Robert confirmed the plan. As he was about to leap into action, a rather familiar looking person was upon them. Brimstone popped the door to the car open casually and exited.

"My name is Orias Cole. We're members of the student body of the school. We want to speak with Eshe."

He showed no fear. He had slain one of her kind before. Doing so again now would be of little effort to the black skinned elf. He cocked his chin upwards in a defiant stare, showing the man he was unafraid.

"So, will you let us pass? We're here diplomatically."

#66 Dexel Hydagara

Dexel Hydagara

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,310 posts
  • Arcade Adept

Posted 01 March 2012 - 04:56 PM

Bloodhound gave a low curse as he saw Horus. He looked so much like Sariel that Gemini merely looked at Horus, mouth agape a little in shock for a moment, then at seeing it was a male, relaxed. He pushed up his glasses a little and spoke clearly, but with a small tinge of fear, as he stayed seated since only Orias and Sinclair were to enter right now, "Gemini Forrell's the name. We just got a few things we'd like to ask Eshe, like my buddy here says, aye? Most of us will stay in here, anyways."

2j87ib.jpg

#67 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 05:15 PM

Leonard pounded his fists upon his leg in some type of anger.

"Crap. Is that who I think that is?"

Before Leonard could say anything else he noticed the difference in gender and released a soft sigh.

Sariel wasn't that tough in his mind. They would be able to take her on if she fought like last time. Though he had a itching feeling back then that she wasn't using all of her strengths.

He just sat back and watched how it would play out. If there was a need for physical contact he wouldn't hesitate to hop out and assist. He was so ready that he was waiting on something to go awry and had his mind trained on going heavy armor.

[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: <.<
[Today 07:02 PM] Crimson Jazz: I know right!?!
[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: >.>
[Today 07:02 PM] Tengo Cash: Beiber is the man

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺

#68 qster

qster

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 07:25 PM

Trevor fell on top of a young woman as he was running blindly into the forest, looking up to see Aisha, who responded in an unfriendly manner. She assumed he found out the truth of Lauren's sexuality, to which he nodded. However, she continued by insinuating he had come to insult her, even though he never had the plans to. As she stood against a tree, he couldn't help but stare at her beating heart through her chest, to which she told him to quit, to which he turned his head away, embarrassed. "I never had the intention to insult you, Aisha. I didn't even know you would be out here in the first place. And what do you mean by carpet muncher? You mean you already knew? How come nobody told me and instead let my heart break after a year of holding my feelings back?" Trevor replied, a slightly angered tone emitting from his voice.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posted Image

#69 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 01 March 2012 - 07:56 PM

Penelope continued to whistled as she walked into the cafeteria. She looked around the area and saw Cassandra and Fionna chatting away with each other about something. Speak of the devil.. she walked up to where Mushi Hitomori was and smiled at the man. "Heya Mushi, got anything for me to gobble down? I'm starved so anything will do, unless you're busy, then I can just roam around and wait when you're free to make something" she shoved her hands in her pockets, giving him a friendly grin while she swayed her body around like a little child filled with energy.

TheDreamEX.png

Gif not by me

A little one

#70 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 03 March 2012 - 12:56 AM

Kylie tilted the man's head one way and the other and shook her head slowly. "I don't remember you at all, and I generally don't forget faces." Sonar. Like some sort of whale? Weird. And then he thought it would be nice, after busting in, uninvited, that he might ask for their help.

She asked, "Well, help with what? We've got our own shit to deal with, can't be bothered to help sad sacks who can't help themselves."

Heather piped up, "Awh, Kylie, let's hear him out, at least." She lessened the load on his back and floated off of him, landing gently on her feet. She turned toward him and smiled, "Don't get any ideas, though~" She twirled her parasol in her hands and swayed her hips from side to side, her billowed dress flapping about gleefully.

Kylie folded her arms across her chest and stepped back away from him. She looked to Wolfmask and rolled her eyes. She motioned toward the guy with her head as if to say 'Can you believe this guy?'

----------

Aisha raised a brow at Trevor and said, "Yeah, surprised you're the only one who didn't catch on. Can't speak for anybody else, but I enjoyed watching you pine over her. Ah, well, fun while it lasted." She stretched and locked her hands behind her head.

"So that must have been a pretty crushing blow, eh? Came out here to cry, I'll bet. Wuss." She spat on the ground to her left. The spit crystallized into ice in mid-air and made a "tink" noise as it struck the root of a tree.

~

The Chef raised an eyebrow and motioned to the wide array of foodstuffs on display, suggesting she could take anything she wished. He understood English just fine, but could hardly speak a lick of it. Never bothered to try and learn. He flipped his four knives into the air and deftly caught them, one in each hand before he turned about and waddled back into the kitchen, away from the counter.

Penelope would soon find herself sandwiched between Fionna, to her right, and Cassandra, to her left. Cassandra nudged her and said, "Hello again, Penny, here for some lunch?"

Fionna smiled, her teeth stark white behind her bright red lips. She said, "Must be lonely, having nobody to even eat with."

"Mmm~" Cassandra cooed, "Where did your friends go, anyway? I wonder, are they still alive?"

Suddenly, Cassandra's face dropped, all joy drained away. She said, "No, why would they..." She shook her head and spoke past Penelope to Fionna. "They're here. Horus is with them now. Wake Sphinx. We'll need him." Fionna swept out of the cafeteria immediately, leaving just Cassandra and Penelope, alone.

Cassandra grumbled, "Well, looks like they're alive. Parked out front, too. Seems like most of 'em, besides that musical one." She sneered, "If you'll excuse me, Penny, I have work to do." Cassandra cracked her knuckles and would turn about, making a move toward the exit.

~

Horus sheathed his blade and stepped back from the car. He nodded once and said, "Very well, son of Azazel and his friends. If your motives are indeed pure, then you may proceed. If, however, they are not, you should fear for your lives." Horus flapped his wings once and said, "The gates remain closed. They may only open under direct orders from m'lady Hathor. I wish you luck." He took to the sky and again landed in his perch above the entrance, resuming the appearance of a statue.

Edited by Rumbleroar, 03 March 2012 - 01:47 AM.

#71 Guest_Griever_*

Guest_Griever_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2012 - 02:19 AM

"Heh, sad sack, Aisha called me that. Kylie, I really think what your doing here is amazing. I'm happy you are all safe, but my request is a big one and I am doubtful you will like it, but it's worth a try." Derek sighed to himself and got into a sitting position. He was feeling a lot better now that the heavy/not so heavy Heather, finally gave him a break. "I want to be able to give you all a safe haven at Damian's old school. If not a safe haven, then at least a place for supplies and food so it's much safer for everyone. The main problem is the servants... That includes the 2 who started all this. I don't know how many are down here, and how many want to fight against the humans, but we're taking the first step in dealing with the servants. Kylie, I'm asking you as a mutant, if you don't wish to help us against the servants I understand, but if we can deal with the servants... The next step is the AMTS. We can't live like this forever... Hiding, fighting for food, its not even safe to to live. I understand this is a big request... But if we end up fighting the servants could you lend us aid? I understand if this is a no, but either way, help or no help, If we end up going to full scale war with the AMTS... We're going to need help." Derek would further explain all the details about what had happened at the school and all the monitoring they had done and how they had no idea on how to deal with the servants.

Derek would wait for Kylie's response, he was sure she was going to demolish him and kick him out in seconds. "If it's not too much trouble, I am going to "radio" them to see what's going on." If Kylie allowed it, Derek would check in with Overload and let him know he was with Kylie and he wanted to hear if a plan got underway.

Edited by Griever, 03 March 2012 - 02:26 AM.

#72 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 03 March 2012 - 04:13 AM

Penelope feasted her eyes on the display of food and rubbed her hands together. Her stomach rumbled quietly at the mere sight of just one of the items. Looking at the larger selection of items made it more noticeable. She looked back to the Chef and thanked him as he left before taking a single step towards the food, though that was all she was going to do by the looks of things. Cassandra and Fionna decided to make their appearance by squishing her in between them. She looked at Fionna as she smiled, amazed at how much the woman changed since the time Penelope had actually fought her in the park a year ago. He mention of eating alone struck Penelope at the core of her heart. It was true, Penelope was going to be alone. She didn't like being alone.

Soon talk of Roberts group arose. She watched Fionna leave but couldn't help but silently wish she hadn't. Penelope felt very comfortable being squished between the two if she was honest, it was like she was being wrapped in a blanket. She rose her head when Cassandra said that they were at the front gate. They're here? Now? Damn, I hope they didn't want me to deal with Cassandra anytime now. Wait, the musical isn't there? What happened to Derek? She watched Cassandra head out of the cafeteria. Can't stop her now, got no reason to, plus I'd look a little suspicious stopping her during a time like this. Hm... maybe...

"Hey, Cassandra, would you mind if I tagged along? Got nothing to do really and as you guys said, it is pretty lonely just sitting by yourself in the cafeteria" Penelope crossed her arms and waited to see what she would say. Of course Penelope did half expect flat out rejection but she knew that is was worth the shot.

TheDreamEX.png

Gif not by me

A little one

#73 Wynn

Wynn

Squire

• Squire
  • 695 posts

User's Awards

Posted 03 March 2012 - 06:14 AM

True to their expectations, Derek was not one to be modest with his requests. Though he did not know much about them, all Folka needed to know about the Servants was that they were dangerous. While his own personal goals did not cover the recovery of this "Damian's old school," the prospect of a proper headquarters did seem more appealing than the sewer base they currently operated out off.

Folka slowly walked towards his board, and as he passed Derek he began to express his opinion on the matter.
"Casualties on both sides will be on extreme levels. And if my information is correct, there is not much we know about them. We'd essentially be going to a fight blindfolded. How would we know..." Folka was now deep in the darkness as he then retrieved his board. A momentary silence would then envelope the room before he returned from the dark pathway his board had crashed into. A stuttering engine would then fly over the group's overhead, slowly descending on them. Folka was once again in front of Derek.

"How would we know that people won't just die for the sake of dying?"
Folka said, as he removed his mask. If Derek were to answer him, it would be straight to his battle-hardened face.

Edited by Wynn, 03 March 2012 - 09:34 PM.

DHHIpKN.png

#74 Guest_Griever_*

Guest_Griever_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2012 - 07:22 AM

Derek quickly answered the man, Derek would stare deep into the man's eyes with his own.

"I'll quickly sacrifice myself then to allow any of our kind to die. You act as if I would be ok killing all of us off in a shitty plan. Everything would be thought out before even beginning to fight. We have quite a few friends on the inside, and we are trying to figure out the servants powers. Once we do, we will be trying to figure out what we can do to take that place back. If it's anything I am asking for, its a little more man power in case it comes to hostilities or at least some information digging. Anything would be helpful and obviously if everything worked out perfectly, we'd be offering assistance to you. The AMTF comes afterward. If it comes to war, which is highly likely, I want to wipe them off the face of the earth. I'm done with the games, and done with the hiding." Derek wouldn't break eye contact with the man. He was not afraid to say it, this could possibly be a war and he wanted to know if they would be willing to fight it.

Edited by Griever, 03 March 2012 - 07:25 AM.

#75 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 03 March 2012 - 09:13 AM

Brimstone reached over and grabbed hold of Overload, keeping his eyes on Horus. In an instant, the two of them had vanished into smoke. As soon as they vanished, they reappeared on the other side of the gate. It seemed like Orias had gotten better with his teleportation during the past year, as could be expected. No one would likely be surprised, even though it was unlikely many of them had witnessed his teleportation in quite a while.

He patted Overload on the shoulder.

"I'll go on ahead and you hang back, or should we both go together?"

He would wait for a response and then walk through the entrance of the school and head inside, with or without Overload at his side. He would make his way to Damian's old office. It was a bit surreal to be walking the same halls he had such a short time ago, but an uneasy presence hung in the air. To Orias, it smelled horrible within. He wasn't sure exactly why.

Luckily Damian's office was nearby, and soon enough Brimstone was rapping his knuckles against the door. If Eshe was inside and called out who it was, he would announce himself by his alias (and Overload too, if he had come) and would wait for her to open the door for them before entering.

#76 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 03 March 2012 - 05:23 PM

Sinclair would leave the car and listen to both Brim and Blood talk. He would find it rather redundant to state what his purpose was his. His name made no difference either. If they weren't going to allow admitting, stating your name was the smallest of problems.

"I'll go in with you. No worries there pal."

He would fully behind Brim into the building, staying a good 5-10 feet away for caution. He would wave to the rest of the group before entering the doors of the building. "Don't worry, if things get bad you'll hear about it quickly." Sin would smile at them then hurry on towards Brim. He's follow him till he knocked on the door. It was now or never. They'd get their answers or be met with a ton of hostility. Hopefully things just went smoothly for once.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#77 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 03 March 2012 - 08:43 PM

Kylie picked her ear with a pinky as she listened to Derek prattle on about nonsense and goings-on in the world above. The world she had abandoned almost a year ago, when her own mother turned against her. When he finished his monologue, she watched Wolfmask leave and return and listened to the rest of Derek's feeble attempts at swaying her.

She shrugged and stuffed her hands into her pockets. Kylie sniffed and said, "No-can-do's-ville, bucko. Y'see, we're just fine down here. Safe. Happy. We're getting by. We go up there, the AMTF, the Servants and all sorts of other crap is out to get us. The humans shunned our protection the instant they formed their shitty task force of grunts with guns. I don't owe them anything."

She kicked a pebble and spat, "Just run along, now, yeah? No way I'm sending my people on a suicide mission so you can go win back your precious school. The Servants aren't ones to be trifled with. Preparation? Planning? Countering their Powers? You have no fucking idea what you're up against. Their powers are beyond comprehension. You remember Cassandra and Fionna, I'm sure? They're low tier. Bottom of the barrel. Anput and Isis, wives of Anubis and Osiris. Anubis. God of Death. Osiris. Judge and Jury. Beyond them you have Horus, Hathor, Thoth, Sphinx, Qebui, Tefnut, Wadjet... You're outclassed. Each of them can single-handedly tear you down without so much as a thought. That's not even mentioning their leader, Ra. To engage them in open conflict is to sign your own death certificates."

She spat on Derek's shoes and said, "Now get lost." She looked to Wolfmask and Heather and said, "Let him go." Her eyes then trained directly on Derek's and her voice seemed to drop to a deeper, more dangerous tone. "And if you tell any of your friends where we are, I promise you, I will shove my foot so far up your ass you'll be eating your own shit. Close the manhole on your way out, if you would, dear." She wheeled about and strode off, ignorant as to whether or not the other two followed.

Heather covered her mouth and said, "She's not usually so rude." She looked to Derek and said, "Well, good luck with whatever you're planning. We have food to hand out! Ta-ta!~" She leaped off, floating along and tumbling through the air while giggling with glee.

----------

Cassandra looked back at Penelope when she called her out. "I suppose it couldn't hurt. Hurry up, now, Horus reports that two of 'em are inside, headed for the Headmistress' office." She strode across the room to Penelope and placed one hand on her colleague's shoulder. "This will not be pleasant," Cassandra cooed.

Suddenly, Penelope's vision would falter and turn purely black. She would feel a white-hot pain attacking her from all sides. It would be excruciating, for lack of a better word. And, as quickly as it came, it would be gone as she found herself standing behind Eshe's desk, alongside Cassandra.

Cassandra bowed to Eshe and said, "Visitors. Potentially hostile. Shall we away?"

Eshe raised an eyebrow. Orias knocked on the door. Eshe asked aloud, "Who is it?"

Orias responded with codenames. Brimstone and Overload.

"Door's open,"
Eshe explained, as the door swung open, seemingly of its own accord. Eshe flicked her peculiarly monochrome eyes across the two Mutants who had arrived and then looked back to Cassandra and Penelope. She folded her gnarled hands on her desk and said, "Well, come in, then. What brings you to my office at a time such as this?"

She scrutinized them, though her eyes seemed to see more than just their faces. She seemed to be analyzing them, almost internally. Strangely, she seemed to be perfectly calm.

~

Suddenly, the front doors to the school would swing open again. The pale-skinned Fionna with blazing red hair strode out, determined to do something. She stepped aside from the door as the gates swung open. Horus leaped from his perch.

"What is the meaning of this, Isis?"

"Orders from Anubis. Those in the car are to be terminated."

Horus glanced back at the limo and said, "Anubis ordered it? What says Osiris?"

"He has judged them dangerous to our goals. Sphinx has been called to deal with it."

Horus nodded and drew his blade. "Very well, then." He stepped to the opposite side of the doorway.

The ground shook once, violently. Robert glanced up, tearing his attention away from the cameras near the office for a moment. He shouted, "Everyone, out of the car! NOW!" He dove out through the right-hand door.

As Robert said this, a glowing sphere of orange energy appeared to be building just within the shadowed entrance hall of the school. Not ten seconds later, a searing-hot beam of orange energy tore out from within the school's maw, blasting through the limo. Oddly enough, the limousine would be fully intact after the strike. Anyone who had remained in the car, however, would find their heads feeling as if they would burst. Pressure would seem to be squishing their very minds from all directions. When the beam's tail passed the car, any who had been caught in the path of the beam would be unconscious.

From within the shadows of the school, a beast began to walk its way out. It appeared as a lion, quite larger than life, though it sported a human's face and wore a peculiar, Egyptian headdress. It trotted down, closer to the car as it spoke in a deep, reverberating bass, "You men who stand before me, solve my riddles or you shall face my wrath. In morning I am green or blue, yet at sunset I shine in brightest gold. Mountains and peaks I sincerely flee, and to the ocean I race with glee. What am I?" The creature's wide, green eyes flicked across those few gathered to answer his riddle. His stare was disquieting, to say the least.

Those outside of the members of Robert's Angels who were in or around the limo would feel none of the tremors of the beast's footsteps. None but those outside the front of the building would even be aware it was there.

#78 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 09:01 PM

On cue Guardian hopped out of the car with a heavy set of armor. He created a yellow heavy armor with a lion like head to it. As he touched the ground he leaped over the gates and on to the school grounds with his super jump. He created a giant mace with large spikes coating the sphere part. He was ready for battle. In the moment he wouldn't take notice of the riddle and instead would let his companions answer.

The figure that was before him was truthfully frightening. Nothing like Sariel. Though he would be afraid he would not let it show. If the giant would attack he would leap to the side and follow up with an attack to the side. This was only if he attacked though.

[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: <.<
[Today 07:02 PM] Crimson Jazz: I know right!?!
[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: >.>
[Today 07:02 PM] Tengo Cash: Beiber is the man

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺

#79 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 03 March 2012 - 09:13 PM

Jason cursed, jumping out of the back. Looking back, he expected to see the limo destroyed. Again. But it was still completely intact. That was when he heard a strange beast give them a riddle. Jason stood up. He repeated the riddle to himself, stroking his chin. "I have it." He turned to Sphinx. "I know the answer to your riddle. It is a river."

hitchens-1949-2011-by-Gasper-Tringale.jp

“Take the risk of thinking for yourself. Much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way. I promise."

- Christopher Hitchens

#80 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 03 March 2012 - 09:14 PM

Brimstone eyed Cassandra and Penelope as he entered the room aside Overload. He didn't betray the fact that he knew Professor Strong to be allied with them. It was for her own safety.

He continued to speak, "We're interested in the current whereabouts of Mister Damian Praesent. You let us know, and we'll be gone."

He snapped his fingers and peered out from beneath his hood, "Just like that."

147.png