Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 26 February 2012 - 04:25 PM

Posted Image

In the deepest darkness rests ever present light.
In the brightest light sits obstinate darkness.
One begets the other in an eternal waltz of harmony.
What if one disrupts this timeless dance?
What would become of us? Of this world?

:..: Prologue :..:

Roblitz. A bastion of sanctuary for the oppressed Keyblade users of the mighty nation of Reveria. Nestled on the southernmost tip of the continent, overlooking the jagged, rocky cliffs that dropped off into the West Waltian Sea.

Found as ruins of long ago, it has been painstakingly rebuilt over the past half year to become the temporary base of operations for the fledgling group calling themselves the Order of the Western Sky. Currently, the Order has but one full fledged member in Keyblade Master Raeneth Diachi, the 17th Registered Keyblade Master in the world. He has been scouring the nation under diplomatic immunity collecting rogue keyblade wielders and taking them under his wing.

Within the safe, strong walls of Roblitz they have been living and training and learning for the past six months. Some have great skill, and some are just leaning how to wield it. Together, they will fight for a better, more peaceful and understanding nation of Reveria.

However, a shadow looms on the horizon, far from their home. A shadow that will start to change everything.

Raeneth Diachi strode into the common room, where he had all who were under his charge gather. There were several comfortable looking chairs centered around a very round marble table. There was a small radio set off on the side and plenty of open area for lounging and hanging around. He nodded at each of them, getting to know them quite well in the time he had taken them in. Some he had known for quite a while, and others just recently met. Regardless, he considered them all his Apprentices.

His blank white eyes scanned the room for a moment, and he stood transfixed before finally speaking to them after flashing a small smile.

"Thank you to everyone for showing up here. I know there aren't many of us, but I figured it was time for us to all touch base and get a summation of the previous two weeks and our efforts."

He looked down at the printed notes he had scrawled before heading to the meeting and cleared his throat.

"The city of Vel is still under martial law, but we were able to evacuate a pair of refugees from some of the mobs there. Later on in the week I, and a few others spoke to the Headmaster of Harve Academie in the north. They have agreed to send their younger students to their sister school in Akranes so that they can be safe during these troubled times. Finally, the home team has been hard at work improving the state of our rather poor barracks. Hopefully soon we can get some new beds brought in."

Raeneth said, tapping the papers gently against the desk. His brow furrowed slightly and his mouth grew taut.

"One odd bit of news, however. It seems there have been reports of a strange group of people hanging around Waltier. Reports say that a group of people dressed in black robes have been seen skulking around the Castle as of late."

He looked up at the faces staring back at him,
"I'd like for the Order to go and look into this. I've already spoken to the Headmaster at Harve, and they have agreed to send their Apprentices and Knights to Roblitz in order to keep watch over Reveria in our absence."

He dropped the papers to the ground and put his hands behind his back,
"We'll be chartering a ship to Waltier this afternoon. I'd like to request the presence of Knights Onaxia, Parma, and Aversano. The more volunteers the better. I have a bad feeling about this sort." Raeneth mentioned with a nod.

"With that, you're dismissed. If you'd like to accompany us, please speak to one of the Knights or myself."

He turned and walked out of the common room and would exit the front door of Roblitz. He would take a winding dirt path down to the harbor below where a relatively small boat was moored. He would be sure to inspect it before they set off on their mission.

Edited by Valor, 26 February 2012 - 04:36 PM.

#2 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 26 February 2012 - 04:49 PM

Jane sat across the table from Raeneth's seat, upon the table itself, with legs folded. She pulled the arms of her hooded sweatshirt down to cover her hands as she listened to all he had to say. Her hood was down today. Raeneth was the only one who could get her to calm down long enough to sit through a discussion like this, that much was true.

When he finished, Jane saluted and smirked out the side of her mouth, "Aye aye, Cap'n! Full speed ahead!" She hopped up and strode across the table, hopping down on the other side. She picked her right ear with her pinky as she looked back over the apprentices gathered and shrugged. She stretched and turned around to face them all, hands on her hips. "Well what're you all sitting around for? Adventure waits for no woman!" Her eyes fell on one of the guys of the group and she added, "... or man." She then pointed her right hand to the sky, wheeled about, and strode out of the room.

Jane loved boats. It was always a lovely experience, the salty breeze blowing over your skin, warming your insides. Growing up on an island sort of forced her to learn to love the ocean. She trotted down the path, flexing and popping her fingers as she went. It was a nice day, she noticed, glancing skyward as she turned to start walking backwards, her hands now stuffed into the large front pocket of her sweater.

Off to Waltier, it seemed, a place Jane had never visited. It sounded fun enough. When she got down to Raeneth and the boat, she turned to face him and asked, "So what's the plan? We go there, bust up some hooded creeps, and we're home by dinner? Here's hoping they put up a good fight." She stretched and locked her hands behind her head, yawning as she looked out over the crashing waves. She motioned with her head and asked, "That our ship? Nice." She grinned.

Edited by Rumbleroar, 26 February 2012 - 04:51 PM.

#3 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 26 February 2012 - 04:57 PM

A young, thin man had been sitting in one of the chairs the whole time, back straight and eyes alert. His dark blue hair fell over his shoulders, looking like a waterfall. His pale skin seemed to have a slight bluish tint to it and his gaunt cheeks made him look like a vampire. This man was Malachi, Keyblade Apprentice and aspiring Knight. Once the Master had dismissed them, Malachi walked up to the very first Knight he saw, his armor clanking with each step. He spoke to the Knight, his voice coming out in a soft, smooth, deep tone. "Excuse me, Sir Knight. I wish to offer my keyblade for this mission." Malachi would stand at attention, showing full respect. His deep, violet eyes would be straight ahead.

hitchens-1949-2011-by-Gasper-Tringale.jp

“Take the risk of thinking for yourself. Much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way. I promise."

- Christopher Hitchens

#4 Secret Felix

Secret Felix

Knight

• Knight
  • 823 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 05:13 PM

During the meeting, Ted occasionally found himself staring at Jane. 'Tables are not made to sit on,' he thought to himself. Yet, he would not let this thought consume him. He instead focused on what Raeneth had to say. After first allowing Jane to leave, he followed her shortly thereafter. He had nothing to say to those who were below him.

Arriving at the docks a little after Jane, Ted couldn't help but question, "Do you even know how to sail a ship, Raeneth?" He crossed his arms over his chest as he awaited an answer, smirking slightly.

Edited by Artemis, 26 February 2012 - 05:37 PM.

Posted Image

#5 Lexaeus

Lexaeus

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,713 posts
  • Naturally Hated by All

Posted 26 February 2012 - 05:17 PM

After Diachi had finished with the announcements and briefing Demetrio stayed in his seat. He thought over the current situation at hand, given the few details, and he played out the possible causes of such a group of stalkers. But there wasn't much to play out so when he finished he simply planned what to bring on the trip and he started to scout the room for possible candidates. He was quite interested in Raeneth's choices. Ted and Jane were both very capable and it would most likely be pleasing to work with them. He has lived by the sea, and had been on boats many a time, but never had he traveled to Waltier. This would be an interesting experience as well as one for sightseeing.

With the little details to be analyzed complete he stretched his hands toward the table, stood up, pushed in his chair, and paced over to the doorway. To any apprentices or users that addressed him, he would greet them, present a paper and pen, and ask them to write their name and what they would bring on the boat.

The first to come to him was Malachi.

"Oh hello, Malachi. I'm glad you decided to come, just sign your name and print what you plan to bring on the trip. Trivial stuff need not be listed, we just need to account for dangerous goods. Meet at the dock when you're ready, but make haste."

Edited by Lexaeus, 26 February 2012 - 06:16 PM.
Reply to Malachi

Zanca327.png

“Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine.” - Saint Thomas Aquinas

#6 Wynn

Wynn

Squire

• Squire
  • 695 posts

User's Awards

Posted 26 February 2012 - 05:30 PM

While the meeting was still going on, there was one person that had playing cards out while Raeneth was speaking. He shuffled his cards relentlessly, drawing one of them every interval or so and simply smiling at the result before throwing it back into the lot. After meeting was over however, the man drew four cards and placed it on the table. They were two Jacks, one Queen and one King. He then proceeded to draw one more card from the deck. The result left the widest grin on his face, leaving the final card right next to the first four. "Well, looks like this ace is going to Waltier." he said before leaving the room, hoping one of the Knights caught that piece of information.

Malcolm was always open to new adventures, and being apart of Raeneth's Order had guaranteed them. However, this one struck him as a bit odd. As he finally arrived at the pier where Raeneth was at, he proceeded to ask him a question. "No offense meant mister Diachi but are we the fashion enforcers now? I know yer well experienced in Keyblade affairs and whatnot but people following a fashion trend ain't exactly what I call top Keyblade Master priority."

Edited by Wynn, 26 February 2012 - 05:33 PM.

DHHIpKN.png

#7 Dexel Hydagara

Dexel Hydagara

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,310 posts
  • Arcade Adept

Posted 26 February 2012 - 06:22 PM

Claire looked bored as she sat in a chair throughout the small meeting Raeneth had organized. The state of their barracks really didn't interest her much at all. Her attention was caught, however, when something was mentioned about a group of people in black robes waltzing around the Castle. She wondered exactly what they had done to garner such attention. Obviously this couldn't just be an update on the latest trend when it came to clothing.

Once Rae stated they'd set out for Waltier and dimissed the whole group, she got up and walked over to Demetrio. She would raise a hand in greeting and smile, "Hey, Demetrio! Think I can tag along on this mission?" Once Malachi was done signing his name and such, she would take the pen from him and sign "Claire Knatt". For what she would bring on the boat, she didn't write down anything. She had - and doubted she ever would have - anything that could be counted as "dangerous goods" on her person.

2j87ib.jpg

#8 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 26 February 2012 - 06:24 PM

Cole would stand inside of sitting down while the Master would explain the situation. He was unsure of what to expect from such a mission. He would ponder what the hooded group would be doing hanging around the castle. 'Interesting' he would think to himself. Something seemed really off about all of this and he wanted to get to know just what it was. This was just perfect. He had always wanted to leave on a trip to a far away land and now he has gotten his chance.

He would see the Master and a few Knights leaving out and heading towards the Docks where their ship would lay calmly on the water. Cole would think to himself that the ship wasn't all that bad. It was enough to get them to where they needed to be of course. He would speak up towards the others and make it known that he was going to be joining on their little crusade. "Well, I guess I can't help it. This intrigues me too much. I'll be coming along with you if you don't mind. I'll offer my blade to help suppress whatever is going on in Waltier. "

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#9 Sodomize-it Soro

Sodomize-it Soro

Squire

• Squire
  • 714 posts
  • Keeper of Butts

User's Awards

Posted 26 February 2012 - 06:45 PM

If anyone had looked over to Auster, they might have chastised him for not paying attention. He was twirling his hair around his finger and his eyes - though fixed on Raeneth - had a slightly glazed look about them. However, Auster was in fact paying attention, and was deeply intrigued by what the Master had said.

It was a few moments after Raeneth had stopped speaking that Auster realized he had already left the room. He glanced around the room for one the Knights, and found that only Demetrio remained. He seemed to be busy at the moment, so Auster opted to gather his things first and tell the Master himself.

Auster sat on his bed, looking around the room. This place had been much more of a home to him than the town of Sirocco had ever been, and it was a bit strange to be leaving it for the first time. With a contented sigh, Auster stood up and began placing a few sets of clothes into his knapsack.

Making his way down to the harbor, Auster enjoyed the gentle breeze flowing over his skin. Although he wasn't in a bad mood, the wind was enough to brighten his day and put a subtle smile on his face.

"Hey, Master!" Auster shouted enthusiastically as he came into sight, "I'll be coming along on the mission! About how long 'til we're leaving?"

If it was only a short time, Auster would just stand by the ship and wait, but if it was a long time he would walk along the shore, staying within sight so that he could be alerted when it was time to go.

#10 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 26 February 2012 - 07:51 PM

Raeneth continued to inspect the vessel as the others who were volunteering for the mission began to emerge one by one. He ran his hand along the side of the ship and nodded, pleased with something. He looked over his shoulder as it seemed Jane had been to first to arrive, as if she was his shadow.

"That should be the long and short of it, Jane. You always put things so eloquently."

As for her comment about the ship that was moored, he smiled. He then dusted his hands off and nodded, motioning to the ship, "Yessir, that's a loaner ship that the King sent over. He's pretty adamant about this problem."

Ted arrived and questioned his usefulness at navigating. To that, he shrugged, "I know more than enough to get us sailing. It's not a very long trip, so there shouldn't be any issues, Teddy."

As he finished that, the first apprentice arrived, wondering why they would be chasing down people in cloaks.

"Well, I'm all for the freedom to wear anything you want to, Malcolm, so I wouldn't have agreed to this if I thought that was just the case. The King sounded rather insistent on someone coming to check on him. Since there were multiple sightings, I decided to bring some firepower with me as a show of good faith. It would do some of you good to see the world beyond Reveria." Raeneth said with a smile and nod towards Cole, who expressed a similar sentiment to what he had just said.

Even Auster, who usually appeared to have his head in the clouds, decided that he would help out on the mission. Raeneth nodded, "The more the merrier, Auster. We should be leaving when Demetrio arrives, since it seems there's already quite an ample amount of you all gathered. You can board whenever you'd like. It shouldn't be long."

Raeneth set to making sure the ship was ready to sail in a short amount of time.

The ship itself was a beautiful white color with golden letters imprinted along the side that said "Highwind". The mast was rather short, since the boat wasn't very large, but it was definitely big enough to accommodate everyone comfortably with little effort. The steering wheel was at the front of the boat with the rest of the controls. The anchor was out and keeping the ship rocking gently as the cerulean waves lapped against the hull. The gentle rolling sounds of the ocean and salty sea air were quite exquisite. It was a wonderful day to set sail.

#11 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 26 February 2012 - 07:55 PM

Malachi gave Demetrio a short bow. "Very well." He signed his name on the sheet. He then thought over the things he could bring; really, all he needed was his keyblade. Since Demetrio had said that trivial items did not need to be added, Malachi left the area blank. "Thank you for your time, Sir Knight." Malachi walked casually out the door and to the boat, his blue locks sweeping back and forth across his shoulders. He arrived just in time to hear the Master say they could board. He stood aside, waiting for the Knights to enter before him, his violet orbs stood fixed, unmoving, at the horizon.

“Take the risk of thinking for yourself. Much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way. I promise."

- Christopher Hitchens

#12 Guest_Griever_*

Guest_Griever_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 February 2012 - 08:00 PM

"ooooooohhhh booooy!" Kara jumped out of her seat in full bliss over riding on a boat. "Like soo cool, I wanna see the dolphins and the fishy, oh YAY might be a jelly fish!!!!" Kara jumped up and headed to the harbor, she looked around for signs of anything she could play with. "Why is everything hiding from me!? Ohhhhh weeeeell I guess I have to beeeeee patient. Hehehehe maybe I should just play with those cool cards I saw!!!"

Kara would run up to Malcolm and smile at him, she would have a childlike fear in asking Malcolm to play with her, "Um, Malcolm? Can we play cards? I like the pretty Queen, and the hearts. Can we play hearts." She would look down quite bashful and her lips pursed and scrunched up. She really wanted to play with someone and she wanted to play hearts with Malcolm at least until the boat took off. They didn't know her too well and she found most of them tried to avoid her as much as possible.

"Pretty pretty pretty please Malcolm? With whip cream chocolate and a strawberry ontop? Oh OH ooooooooh and sprinkles!?!?!?" She would instantly pull a sucker out that was hidden in one of the 2 pig tails she had. She was wearing a jean short skirt. She had a bright Pink tanktop on and wore light eye makeup. She had her pink glitter purse in her other hand, and crossed her arm across her chest. She wore classic tan woman winter boots (the ones with the fur type balls) She looked at Malcolm with pleading eyes, moving within 6 inches of his face. She would be crushed if he ignored her.

#13 Wynn

Wynn

Squire

• Squire
  • 695 posts

User's Awards

Posted 26 February 2012 - 08:17 PM

"Don't mind if I do, el capitano." said Malcolm as he boarded the ship, giving a two-finger salute to Raeneth as he got on. The first thing Malcolm noticed about the ship's interior was that it was well-maintained. The workmanship of the vessel was of the highest degree that he had ever seen, noting the fine details embedded on to the doors and rails. Exploring the lower deck revealed that supplies didn't seem to be a problem as crates and barrels with different labels seem to be stowed away at the corners.

Before he could unwind and relax for the rest of the trip, a familiar and loud voice pierced through the air, beckoning for Malcolm. Within moments of hearing it, the source of the voice had moved in within his personal space. It was Kara. He could only blink in response to her pleas, before tipping his hat and bringing out the cards.

Malcolm stood up and, while shuffling his cards, declared his answer. "Little lady, I only play for keeps and I think everyone who has ever dealt with me knows that. Cough up some of that candy and place it on that roundtable over there and we might be able to play some Reverian Roulette rounds. In fact, I welcome any and all of our fellow Keyblade owners to join us. It's gonna be a long voyage, and I doubt watching fish in a big barrel's gonna be entertainin'."

DHHIpKN.png

#14 Guest_Griever_*

Guest_Griever_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 February 2012 - 08:31 PM

"YAAAAAY A GAME!!!" Kara lifted up her shirt, and a pool of Candy fell directly out from under. Where it all came from, was left to the imagination. She replaced her tanktop, and sat down. She practically flashed Malcolm, thank goodness for the bra. Her tank top was still tight and her boobs didn't lose a single inch. She stood up and undid a single pig tail and out came a bunch of suckers falling out of her hair. She took off her other pigtail, and the same result came of it, She redid her hair with a bunch of candies and put it in a japanese style bun. She held onto about 5 pieces in her hair. Several more pieces were on the table, she planned to make this game last so she wouldn't bet lots of candies at once. "OOOOOKKK!!! We share because sharing is caring! You start off with half and I start out with half! No more than betting 3 candies at a time. I want to have a long time of fun!"(there was over 300 pieces of candy of different shapes and sizes all on the table).

She smiled and sat down, crossing her legs and sitting on a stool at the table, she was ready to play with Malcolm, win or lose at least someone was playing with her, and he was the nicest person to give her more than 5 seconds attention. She was very happy.

#15 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 26 February 2012 - 08:42 PM

Malachi glanced over at Kara, gritting his teeth. That girl annoyed him so much. If he was the Master, he would have sent her off a long time ago. He tried his best to ignore her, but he eventually forgot his manners and got on the boat before any of the Knights. He sat on the edge and pulled a book out. On the cover, in faded gold lettering, it said; "An In-Depth Study of the Magickal Arts." Malachi flipped through the pages until something caught his interest. He began reading.

- Christopher Hitchens

#16 Secret Felix

Secret Felix

Knight

• Knight
  • 823 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 08:51 PM

"Tch, I hope the boat doesn't sink with all this dead weight on board," Ted muttered; half to himself and half to Jane. He was clearly not fond of being called Teddy. Raeneth's words did little to reassure him as he boarded the vessel.

Once on-board, he made his way directly to the bow of the ship. As he stared blankly at the ocean, he thought over the events of the previous day. The long days in Roblitz had begun to wear on him, and the prospect of a change of scenery even seemed a little exciting.

Posted Image

#17 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 26 February 2012 - 08:53 PM

Jane nodded to Raeneth's response and responded to Ted with a giggle, "It is quite incredible, I have to agree." A screech. Ear-splitting. Jane clenched her teeth and cracked her neck. Kara.

She smiled sweetly at Raeneth and said, "If you'll excuse me." She strode past him, onto the ship. She found her way to where Malcolm and Kara were about to begin playing cards and saw the table littered with candy. Raeneth must have just ignored her. Jane had a harder time doing that than most.

She held her right hand up before her and snapped her fingers thrice in succession. A series of three bolts of lightning seared down from above and would strike the table upon which all of Kara's candies were placed, scattering them like dust in the wind, likely destroying the poor table, as well. Jane shrugged and said, "Oops, looks like I won." She then strode between Malcolm and Kara, stepping over the remnants of the table. Her eyes flicked to Malcolm and she spat, "Do not feed the baby." She proceeded to the bow of the ship and leaned over the edge beside Ted, hoping the fresh breeze off the ocean would keep her from biting Kara's head off. "This'll be one hell of a trip, eh, Ted?"

Edited by Rumbleroar, 26 February 2012 - 08:55 PM.

#18 Wynn

Wynn

Squire

• Squire
  • 695 posts

User's Awards

Posted 26 February 2012 - 09:10 PM

Malcolm sighed from the events which just transpired. "Fifty-four cards in a deck and I get that joker. Looks like we'll have to call it a day." said the somewhat annoyed southern gentleman, before pocketing the remaining candy that wasn't burnt to ashes. Of course, Malcolm had multiple spare decks on him, specifically six more, that were placed in secret pockets. However, that was one too many decks lost and it wasn't even a real gamble so it was back to relaxation for him.

"If y'all need me, I'll be setting up a hammock on top deck. Here's a clue though: none of y'all will need me so don't get any bright ideas of disturbing me." said Malcolm, taking with him a piece of cloth, most likely to be a spare sail from the supplies. "Here sails the S.S. No Fun Allowed." he said under his breath as he set up the cloth between two barrels.

Edited by Wynn, 26 February 2012 - 09:15 PM.

DHHIpKN.png

#19 Guest_Griever_*

Guest_Griever_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 February 2012 - 09:12 PM

A loud earsplitting high soprano noise left her lips. She burst into tears and screeched loudly, giving wailing babies something to look upto. Her sound would likely disturb any good mood anyone was in. Tears were pouring down her eyes and she was screaming louder and louder. She would run out of the inside of the boat outside and look at Jane, for a split second being quite just to shout in her face, in a demonically evil voice that they wouldn't recognize from her voice, a growl would escape and for that one moment, all childlike attitude was lost and she looked... Entirely different. "YOUR MEAN!!!!" A loud, commanding Alto would bellow, and she would again begin wailing her deafening cry, and take off away from the harbor. Her cries would be heard even at a distance as background noise.

Kara was heartbroken, upset, and having one of her moment's. She remembered Peter striking her legs with the whip, that made the same lightning sound as Jane had made. she remembered being tortured with an electrical tool stuck inside of her mouth and jabbed into her back, shocking her over and over again for hours. Kara cried until she was ready to go back. She hoped someone would be nice to her and tell her to cheer up, like Donny and Gloppy.... Denny and Glenda... Her parents.

#20 Secret Felix

Secret Felix

Knight

• Knight
  • 823 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 09:19 PM

"I say when we get there, we just turn all those apprentices loose. Maybe if these new cloaked cretin's don't take care of them, a few stray heartless will," Ted quite seriously proposed. He then went back to staring out at the ocean. That was until an insane Kara burst onto the deck. "Grow up," he yelled at the sobbing girl as she fled the scene. "Apprentices these days, huh?" he then flatly said to Jane.
Posted Image