41 replies to this topic

#1 Alustar

Alustar

Page

• Page
  • 92 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 01:52 PM

From Halo one to Halo Reach

Any of you played it? Anyone here like it?

I enjoyed it I loved the multiplayer aspect of it as it was fun, until people standby and button combo.

Edited by Crimson Jazz, 07 November 2012 - 05:55 PM.

#2 Crimson Jazz

Crimson Jazz

Knight

• Knight
  • 851 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 03:08 PM

This is my favorite video game series. I've been a Halo fan since Halo: CE. I can't wait for Halo: Reach to drop. Sadly, it won't feature my second-favorite video game character of all time, Master Chief.

My favorite game in the series is definitely Halo 3. I love the entire campaign, and the ending was just beautiful, albeit the Legendary ending was a cliffhanger. Hopefully, with Bungie stating that Halo: Reach is their last game, 343 Industries will make a Halo 4 and explain to us what happened to the Chief and Cortana.

katy-perry-dark-horse-5.gif

Holy crap! I just looked out my window and saw a huge ball of fire in the sky!!!

Oh wait.....

[Today 09:55 PM] *Ralor cries*
[Today 09:55 PM] Ralor: ;-; I am an abomination to evolution
[Today 03:03 PM] Dion: i was addicted to the point where i couldnt function without some coke in my system
[Today 03:03 PM] Dion: i used to be addicted coke

It's okay, Dion...it's okay.

#3 Alustar

Alustar

Page

• Page
  • 92 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 02:18 AM

Yeah I was disappointed about that, though it was simply amazing visuals for a system. I also have been with it for years.

What was your favorite armor on H3?

#4 Rubicante

Rubicante

Page

• Page
  • 235 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 06:59 PM

I'm shocked this doesn't have more posts....I'm super excited for Reach after playing the beta and having zero lag and or laggers was awesome. I was also glad that the Needler Rifle wasn't some overpowered rapid fire weapon like how I was thinking it would be.

#5 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 28 May 2010 - 07:01 PM

I'm shocked this doesn't have more posts....I'm super excited for Reach after playing the beta and having zero lag and or laggers was awesome. I was also glad that the Needler Rifle wasn't some overpowered rapid fire weapon like how I was thinking it would be.

Needle Rifle was godly, but I was more of a fan of the DMR. Reach was so epic compared to Halo 3. I'm really sad the Beta is gone now :< The newest Bungie Weekly Update showing their new medal graphics in high detail are beyond beautiful x---x I pre-ordered the game already <3

147.png

#6 Rubicante

Rubicante

Page

• Page
  • 235 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 07:06 PM

Needle Rifle was godly, but I was more of a fan of the DMR. Reach was so epic compared to Halo 3. I'm really sad the Beta is gone now :< The newest Bungie Weekly Update showing their new medal graphics in high detail are beyond beautiful x---x I pre-ordered the game already <3

Yeah the rifle was godly but it didn't feel overpowered which was awesome. I am planning on shelling out the dough for the Legendary box at some point. I absolutely love the new armor abilities Armor lock was my favorite wreaking move thus far. I managed to cap out my rank before Beta closed but I'm really itching to pick it back up

#7 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 28 May 2010 - 07:10 PM

Yeah the rifle was godly but it didn't feel overpowered which was awesome. I am planning on shelling out the dough for the Legendary box at some point. I absolutely love the new armor abilities Armor lock was my favorite wreaking move thus far. I managed to cap out my rank before Beta closed but I'm really itching to pick it back up

Yeah I got my rank maxed too and was going for that 20,000 credit final helmet permutation for the police officer one, but i only got to like... 14000 credits when it ended, so meh. I started it by using sprint like crazy, only started with armor lock at the end of the beta. I'm in love with the jetpack though. It's so fun to use and great in a lot of situations. I don't want the legendary, but I pre-ordered the limited. I just don't want to spend like 150 bucks on the game just for a flaming helmet and statue.

147.png

#8 Crimson Jazz

Crimson Jazz

Knight

• Knight
  • 851 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 07:40 PM

I was epically sad when I could not play the beta :(

But I've heard from many of my friends that it's godly. I really can't wait to use the Needle Rifle. Going to place my preorder tomorrow.

Holy crap! I just looked out my window and saw a huge ball of fire in the sky!!!

Oh wait.....

[Today 03:03 PM] Dion: i was addicted to the point where i couldnt function without some coke in my system

#9 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 28 May 2010 - 07:41 PM

I was epically sad when I could not play the beta :(

But I've heard from many of my friends that it's godly. I really can't wait to use the Needle Rifle. Going to place my preorder tomorrow.

Needle rifle is super sweet. Deshields in less shots than DMR, like maybe five or so, but then one headshot for a kill or three body shots for them to go KABLAM in a sea of pink explosion. It's very very satisfying. It feels a lot more like Halo 2 or maybe even Halo CE than Halo 3, which I really really enjoy since I was better at those two.

147.png

#10 Rubicante

Rubicante

Page

• Page
  • 235 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 12:52 AM

I personally can't wait for the new match types either I loved playing Spartan Vs. Elite. The only thing that kinda made me sad was only Elites could use the dodge roll which is freaking epic when your dodging stickies. :P

#11 Crimson Jazz

Crimson Jazz

Knight

• Knight
  • 851 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 04:31 PM

The gameplay shown at E3 was soooooooooo fucking awesome. The graphics definitely stand out from the previous games, and the new features (sprinting, assassination, thumper) look amazing. Why have I not pre-ordered this yet?

Oh wait.....

#12 kickgramp

kickgramp

Page

• Page
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 06:40 PM

sh*t im really missin out cause i dont have any new gen consoles, but yeah halo has really gone a long way with its franchise, i mean, armor lock?? they keep adding some new twist to their campaign and multiplayer

#13 Crimson Jazz

Crimson Jazz

Knight

• Knight
  • 851 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 08:48 PM

So there's going to be SPACE COMBAT. Hell yes! This game is definitely going to rock. Bungie is leaving the Halo series on a high note. Let's just hope Microsoft and 343 Industries are able to keep the series awesome after Bungie leaves to make babies with Activision.

Oh wait.....

#14 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 10 July 2010 - 10:01 PM

So Reach just had its achievements leaked in Bungie's last Weekly Update yesterday. I guess they're not really leaked as they are revealed. 23 Campaign achievements out of 49 makes me VERY happy. Emphasis is back on the campaign. Also 7 achievements strictly for Firefight. My favorite achievement? Completing Legendary. Solo. It sounds like it's going to be hard and I'm very excited for this game even more than before. This is gonna be GOTY >.o I feel it in my bones.

147.png

#15 Crimson Jazz

Crimson Jazz

Knight

• Knight
  • 851 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 08:36 PM

Well that's good. I hate trying being one step away from an online achievement and some invisible douche with an energy sword kills me and stops my streak >_>

I've completed a lot of Halo games on Legendary by myself (after doing it with my friends, of course), but I'm pretty sure Bungie has upped the difficulty level on Reach, being their last game and all.

Oh wait.....

#16 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 22 July 2010 - 05:59 PM

Finally hit my 1750 yesterday with the help of a friend, so I'm all ready for Reach. Also M$ leaked a Reach Xbox 360 S bundle that has a silver limited edition 360 Slim

147.png

#17 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 11 August 2010 - 01:55 PM

Posted Image

I'm actually thinking of picking this little beauty up myself. I love the design on it. Moreso then the normal version. I'm a sucker for anything Silver honestly.

Anyone going to be picking it up? Does anyone think that Microsoft is making a bit too many special edition consoles at all?

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#18 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 11 August 2010 - 02:51 PM

Posted Image

I'm actually thinking of picking this little beauty up myself. I love the design on it. Moreso then the normal version. I'm a sucker for anything Silver honestly.

Anyone going to be picking it up? Does anyone think that Microsoft is making a bit too many special edition consoles at all?

It looks nice, and if I didn't already have a slim and a limited edition on pre-order back at school I might have been tempted to pick one up. Apparently it also makes sounds from the Halouniverse as well instead of just the regular old sounds. Looks pretty sweet and you get two controllers (I think). Can't complain too much.

147.png

#19 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 11 September 2010 - 12:09 PM

So is anyone actually going to be getting Reach on this forum?

147.png

#20 Crimson Jazz

Crimson Jazz

Knight

• Knight
  • 851 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 01:47 PM

I am. Not necessarily on launch day, but I will most definitely be getting it. And hopefully before the XBL Gold price bumps.

Oh wait.....