6 replies to this topic

#1 Waker

Waker

Knight

• Knight
  • 783 posts
  • a boy with lots of lists and books

Posted 22 March 2012 - 07:00 PM

I was born with underdeveloped ears and bad hearing so one of my ears is 3/4 of the way to being a normal ear (left ear just 'folded') and the other about 1/4. When I was in middle school an operation was done to unfold my left ear but whoever did it half-assed it, making it just almost at normal placement and so it kind of sticks out a bit now. I'm working out right now so my current long hair is a burden.

Know any hairstyles that hide the ears but isn't too feminine Korean boy style?

Posted Image

Posted Image

I was thinking of something of this length and style

Chinese Lifters at the 2008 Arnold - YouTube

Is this look acceptable?

Posted Image

11vpmw8.jpg

"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it."
— Mark Twain

“I divide my officers into four classes; the clever, the lazy, the industrious, and the stupid. Each officer possesses at least two of these qualities. Those who are clever and industrious are fitted for the highest staff appointments. Use can be made of those who are stupid and lazy. The man who is clever and lazy however is for the very highest command; he has the temperament and nerves to deal with all situations. But whoever is stupid and industrious is a menace and must be removed immediately!”
— General Kurt von Hammerstein-Equord

#2 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 07:01 PM

The last hair style looks really nice on you, Wakey. (yes homo)

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#3 Waker

Waker

Knight

• Knight
  • 783 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 07:06 PM

'stylegod' suggested

grow your hair out and facial hair. look up hiroki nakamura
>pic related

Posted Image

and looking at pics of him on google images, i am pulled his way :/

11vpmw8.jpg

"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it."
— Mark Twain

“I divide my officers into four classes; the clever, the lazy, the industrious, and the stupid. Each officer possesses at least two of these qualities. Those who are clever and industrious are fitted for the highest staff appointments. Use can be made of those who are stupid and lazy. The man who is clever and lazy however is for the very highest command; he has the temperament and nerves to deal with all situations. But whoever is stupid and industrious is a menace and must be removed immediately!”

#4 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 07:08 PM

Give it a try. Experiment around with what you can and settle down on what you think looks good. :I In the end, the only thing that matters is what YOU think.

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#5 Blade

Blade

Administrator

• Monarch
  • 163 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 07:10 PM

Last pic is nice.

Also what is that asian actors name?

#6 Dexel Hydagara

Dexel Hydagara

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,310 posts
  • Arcade Adept

Posted 22 March 2012 - 07:11 PM

dat last pic

Also, seems I've learned something new today! \o/

2j87ib.jpg

#7 Waker

Waker

Knight

• Knight
  • 783 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 07:13 PM

Last pic is nice.

Also what is that asian actors name?

hiroki nakamura. He's actually a fashion designer - Hiroki Nakamura | Hiroki Nakamura - Visvim - YouTube

Alright guys. I'm going to do hiroki nakamura style now.

Edited by Waker, 22 March 2012 - 07:17 PM.

11vpmw8.jpg

— Mark Twain