Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:43 PM

*Inferno Chapter 1+2 spoilers ahead*

So Val and I have been tossing around the idea of a new Norfein roleplay, focused around Alma, Zon, and the other Norfein natives who were displaced by the shattering of the Aether Cryst (you know, the event that triggered the inferno's story).

[Chapter 1 spoilers]

Basically, we would pick up from near the end of Chapter 1, when Hero arrives on Norfein with Lionel in order to stop the Shade Armor which has corrupted the island. After Hero defeats Shade Armor, Lionel runs off to... well... somewhere. Where he went is sort of explained as rescuing his friends. A Norfein native himself, Lionel is rescuing Alma, Zon, and the others in their gaggle of friends. You would basically create one of those others in the gaggle of friends and the RP would chronicle their adventures during the events of Chapters 2, 3, and 4.

[Chapter 2 spoilers]

We would get to see some pretty impressive scenes unfold, such as Zon's capture at Junon, along with all of their myriad adventures they have had since then. It would be a long-running RP with a whole bunch of different things to do. I would give OoC updates to point out when Hero is in X place doing Y, if it is ever relevant to what's happening with us.

[End spoilers]

This is LARGELY UNPLOTTED territory, and so we would be BUILDING a whole new layer of the Inferno canon together, through roleplay. Please note that ANYONE who sees the RP through to its finish will be rewarded graciously in the Inferno with quite snazzy rewards, including a cameo appearance (larger than that of the Hounds, most likely) alongside Alma and Zon in future chapters.

However, if people are not interested in this, we'll just scrap it out and make up characters to fill those slots, probably writing it out similarly to Space Theater.

Please also be aware that the RP will most definitely touch upon many of the unanswered mysteries within the Inferno. Since the plot is largely open, any suggestions for questions you had about certain aspects of the plot which you want to see answered by the RP would be more than welcome.

a5g7ld.gif

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) u can't own black people

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) #ThanksLincoln

#2 Ralor

Ralor

Knight

• Knight
  • 781 posts
  • A Musical Madman

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:54 PM

I am certainly interested. I would actually more than likely stick with this one.

#3 KershaFangs

KershaFangs

Page

• Page
  • 212 posts
  • The Golden Lycan

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:37 PM

When will this start? The third weekend of May, perhaps?

#4 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:40 PM

Something like that, actually. Chapter 4 will release before I start this up, and I'd prefer not to start it before CoM act 2 wraps up, but I will if enough people are clamoring for this, since I wouldn't mind hosting the both concurrently for a little while.

a5g7ld.gif

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) u can't own black people

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) #ThanksLincoln

#5 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:54 PM

You think that we could make this rather not focused on combat as much as it would be focused on story and interactions between people and THE WORLD? o.o

147.png

#6 KershaFangs

KershaFangs

Page

• Page
  • 212 posts
  • The Golden Lycan

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:55 PM

WOuld it be okay for me to just have my default OC, Kersha as my RP character? I am constructing a head-canon for her in the Ferno.

#7 Lexaeus

Lexaeus

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,713 posts
  • Naturally Hated by All

Posted 24 April 2012 - 03:08 PM

I love the two universes that Iggy and Val have made. Any RP in those worlds is candidate for my time.

Zanca327.png

“Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine.” - Saint Thomas Aquinas

#8 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 03:46 PM

._. I'll be game.

[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: <.<
[Today 07:02 PM] Crimson Jazz: I know right!?!
[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: >.>
[Today 07:02 PM] Tengo Cash: Beiber is the man

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺

#9 Dexel Hydagara

Dexel Hydagara

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,310 posts
  • Arcade Adept

Posted 24 April 2012 - 03:50 PM

Eh, why not. I'd be game for this if this idea goes through.

2j87ib.jpg