1 reply to this topic

#1 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 10:24 PM

Pandora’s Box

It’s been nearly a decade since the war between the two states of Valeria and Celestia has been waging. Caught in the fight of epic scales, the whole of Ivalice buckles under difficult economic times. The smaller states slowly began to vanish entirely, their population unable to keep up with the demands of the day. Valeria, being the smaller of the two kingdoms, was on the verge of being wiped off the map clean. Succumbing to the avarice and desperation inside his heart, the king of Valeria committed a crime so atrocious and unforgivable that all of Ivalice now suffers from it.

Pandora’s Box; A relic told in legend to hold the key to a dominating power that could overcome all. An ancient artifact that the gods had forbidden the humans from touching. Once opened, an irrevocable evil was released upon the world. The king of Valeria, a mindless slave of The Lucavi, pushes to continue the war. His army now strengthened by countless demons and undead, he thrives to take the reins of the whole kingdom of Ivalice. The rest of Ivalice, now united to fight against the mad king, stand a stout wall, hoping to stop the onslaught.

So basically, here's a plot summary of what would have been The Zodiac Brave with some adjustments and a new title. The battle system and character growth system are also being revamped and I will devotedly stick to this RP through to the end. I assure you this. So those interested please do post here.

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#2 Lexaeus

Lexaeus

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,713 posts
  • Naturally Hated by All

Posted 18 May 2012 - 11:53 PM

You had me at Ivalice.

Zanca327.png

“Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine.” - Saint Thomas Aquinas