#1 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 14 July 2012 - 12:00 AM

The city of Milencia - once a center of commerce for the country, now is crippled by the constant in-fighting and civil unrest caused by the two warring sides. The Guardians of Milencia and the Omega Alliance have broken the city in two. Four weeks ago, a devastating cataclysm occurred which had destroyed much of the city. Now, in the fall out of the events, cooler heads seem to be prevailing...

The site of this peaceful summit is none other than the massive structure of Love Industries, located directly over the epicenter of the tragedy. Both sides find themselves in a sleek boardroom decked to the nines in the latest and greatest fashions and decor. Alexander Love would have it no other way.

On one side of the massive boardroom table sits the Guardian and his allies, all dressed in their nicest clothes, as per the request of their heroic leader.

On the other sits Omega and his band of miscreants. Dressed similarly professional and fancy, they have also agreed to this meeting. In fact, Omega was the one to first suggest it.

Also present, aside from the man of the hour Alexander Love, was the mayor and his staff of people who have lost control over their city. They have little to say now, and merely are watching and waiting for the two strongest powers of Milencia to attempt and reach an accord. The Mayor's bushy eyebrows wiggle with tension and anticipation as the deliberations are set to start.

Omega unfolded his hands, which had been clasped ever since he sat down nearly twenty minutes ago. Not a word had been spoken by the crime lord.

Beneath his thin mask, a smile may be able to be seen forming on his lips.

"So... here we are. Before we begin, I must reach out our sympathies to the brave one who sacrificed themselves when Atom grew a tad... overzealous."

"Charles." Guardian cut across, "Charles Drake. Heroes deserve to have their names remembered. Not some silly alias."

Omega nodded and placed his hands palms down on the table, "Very well. Heroic indeed. The Shield saved many lives that day. It would have been a considerable setback had he not been there."

"Considerable setback, indeed. I was under the impression that we would be discussing what was to come, not that which has passed. I'd appreciate you stop insulting Charles' memory and come out with the reason for this summit."

Omega shrugged his shoulders slightly and rested back in his chair. He held his hand up and gestured casually, "If I insult, it is not my intent. I know better than to attempt to thaw that cold shoulder of yours."

He leaned forward suddenly and propped his elbows up on the table, hooking both of his thumbs under his jaw while resting his index fingers alongside his nose on either side.

"This meeting is about you handing over your half of Milencia to me and mine." Omega explained bluntly.

The man beside Guardian immediately leaped to his feet, his blond hair whipping about as he shouted, "What!? We'll NEVER give in to the likes of you!" He slammed his hand onto the table. His forearm pulsed with thick, green-gray scales as his fist cracked the mahogany table, popping a few splinters loose.

Omega's gaze remained fixated on the stoic Guardian, not even batting an eye at the outburst.

Guardian's eyes flicked to the boy and he said, "Calm down, Fossil. Keep your head."

He gritted his teeth and dropped down to his chair, arms back to normal and folded across his chest. "You better not give it over, boss-man."

Guardian fixed his glasses and folded his hands gently atop the cool wood. "Apologies, Love. I'll pay for the damages, personally." His attention fluttered back to Omega and he responded, simply, "No."

Omega rose slowly to his feet and fixed his thin red tie as he did so.

"I see. That's very unfortunate. Here I thought you cared about the well-being of our fair city. I suppose it's true when they say that you can never fully know a person."

He paused and surveyed the group that sat opposite the table from him, slowly. Silence lingered, uncomfortable and infinitely silent. No one dared to speak when Omega had the floor.

Guardian narrowed his eyes, waiting patiently for the man to finish.

"I shall make it be known now, then. The Omega Alliance will take East Milencia for ourselves. We already control the Financial District, the Ports, and Milencia Power." He paused and held up a finger as he listed each of them, "Three economic sources that shall be regulated heavily when Eastern Milencia will be concerned. We will win the people, and in turn, win the land. You had your chance for a peaceful resolution. Now the citizens under your care will unfortunately have to suffer."

Guardian's cool demeanor melted away as he pushed himself to his feet, not wanting to speak while lower than his nemesis. Small bits of snow puffed out above his shoulders as he spat, "You speak of war! Look around you!" Guardian motioned north and south to the crevice which had torn the city in two. "Has the city not suffered enough? Does it not pain you to look upon this reminder of the conflict between us? How much more innocent blood must be spilled before you are satisfied?" Guardian wrested control of himself back from his Id and pulled his hands back off of the now-frost-coated table.

Omega smirked as he straightened his jacket, "I speak of war once talks of a peaceful coup have been shot down so quickly. What other option is there to repair a fractured city? Milencia will destroy itself at this rate, and the wound will grow ever larger with each passing battle. Atom saw the futility of the struggle and sought to destroy all. I seek the same goal as you lot - a perfect Milencia. A peaceful Milencia. My hands are the most capable, so it is only right for myself to take the burden of office. We can unite under the banner of the Alliance. Strive for a better, whole Milencia. The kind of Milencia that Charles perished in order to protect."

He took a few steps towards the foot of the table, away from Alexander and the Mayor.

"Surely you cannot object to motives such as this."

Guardian's eyes narrowed and he seethed through clenched teeth, "I would sooner die than see you in control of the whole of this city. If it's war you want, it's war you shall get. You speak of your hold on finance? We shall merely wrest control of it from your fingers." He held out his hand and clenched it slowly into a fist through the duration of his last sentence. Taking a step back in his mind, Guardian then said, "And once you have lost your power, we will establish law and order in this city. No one should have to live under rule of fear and oppression. We, the Guardians of New Milencia, will stop you. Count on it."

Omega nodded slowly, having listened to the counter argument. He turned towards Guardian, "Worry not, dearest Jack. There will be a place on my council for you once Milencia is mine. I have long admired your spirit and that... go-getter attitude of yours."

Guardian scoffed, "Likewise, there will always be a cell with your name on it in New Milencia Penitentiary, Avarice."

Omega curtly nodded, "Naturally." He then turned to his cronies as well as the other heroes and smiled, "Come now. Don't be shy! Why not say your piece whilst you can? None of you are having seconds thoughts... are you?"

He turned to Alexander as well and chuckled, "Ah, I nearly forgot you were even here. Haven't you a patented Love Corporations speech to give?"

#2 Guest_Griever_*

Guest_Griever_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 July 2012 - 12:35 AM

Hazard sat up as best she could, not used to being all dressed up in a short professional business skirt and clothes she still tried to look as proper albeit it stiff as possible. Of course it still had quite a bit of pockets And she sill wore her hair slicked back and of course her goggles. She quietly listened to Omega's proposal and left off a short sigh under her breath, he directed his next comments to the rest of them. He wanted them to speak up on how they felt about it. Charles was their ally and their friend, and Omega didn't even seem to care about Atom's death.

"My view?..." Hazard said quietly speaking softly, obviously not happy, she kept a stoic and unamused face as she let him know just what she thought. "Is that you take your oppression and shove it. Charles died protecting this city..." Her fist clenched at this, feeling like a weight fell on her shoulders. "He protected all those you would want to rule... I have no intentions of spitting at his friendship... Or our ideals... You and those like you are our enemies. Why you can't accept just being happy your different, and strive for real peace and peace of mind for all..." She stopped her train of thought realizing it was pointless and finished, "Such a waste of your gifts..."

Hazard looked off to the window, thinking about all they had lost due to this silly fighting, and the friend she would never see again. She stood up from the chair and walked to the window putting some gum in her mouth, she began to chew glancing out the window, holding back tears she wished she didn't have.

Edited by Griever, 14 July 2012 - 12:59 AM.

#3 Dexel Hydagara

Dexel Hydagara

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,310 posts
  • Arcade Adept

Posted 14 July 2012 - 09:05 AM

Maicoh looked extremely uncomfortable in the tuxedo he had worn at Omega's insistence. Even his hair looked groomed. Naturally, he stayed silent as Omega and Guardian talked. At Omega asking them to say their piece as well, Maicoh let out a small growl, though his face remained blank, and allowed Hazard to speak.

Once she was done speaking her weightless ideas, Maicoh spoke, "I've nothing to say on this matter. I did not grow up in this city or know anyone here, so I couldn't care what becomes of it, really. There will always be in-fighting in this...city, regardless who "wins" this conflict." He cleared his throat with a small cough as he continued, "That being said, I will stay with the Alliance. Those who do not share our views will come forward and oppose us if they so wish. Power will decide the victor, not ideals."

Done with his small tangent, Maicoh simply sighed and crossed his arms over his chest. To be honest, he found this a waste of time. Back in an actual pack, they'd already be going at each other's throats.

2j87ib.jpg

#4 Blade

Blade

Administrator

• Monarch
  • 163 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 11:02 AM

Alexander sat back as both sides argued back and forth, he turned his head to the right and saw what was left of his precious city, the city in which he was raised in, a place where his mother would live rather than anywhere else in the world. He immediately turned his focus back to the table as a loud bang rang inside of Alexander's head, it turned out to only be Guardian breaking his table in which he conducted his business on a regular basis.

Alexander chuckled while Omega sat there insulting his presence but he knew he had to be the mature one there and keep the peace, because at any moment he knew war would erupt.

" Look at you two, you talk about landing the love of the people, you talk of peace yet you mock this beautiful city and transform it into a pile of shit. "

Alexander got out of his seat and took his cup of coffee and walked over to the large window overlooking the city.

" A wise man once said
The key to successful leadership is influence, not authority.
"

He then turned to the two leaders, taking a sip from his coffee.

" You think you keep the people safe from evil but are you really? Look outside, who in their right mind would want to live here? The Mayor himself saw a decrease in tourism by 37%. It will literally cost us millions to clean all of this crap up, it will literally take years to complete and restore everything to where it was. This is not what the people want or deserve. "

He took a few seconds and looked around the room. " We need to be mature about this. And in respect to Atom you two need to step away and mourn his death by not coming in contact with each other for the rest of the month. "

#5 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 12:36 PM

Quante, in a geeky little brown dress up completed with matching bow tie, sat in his seat in a very weak posture, looking as if he didn't even want to be there.

And he didn't.

He was sure the Omegas weren't the kind for agreeing to fairness. And after what just went down in the room he knew so.

He himself didn't want to speak up. Something about not being in costume made him feel a bit weaker than the others.

He eyed the woman across the room whenever there was a chance that she wasn't directly looking over to his way. She wasn't his type of course, but she was beautiful...

Cute, petite, and of the brownish color sat a chick of Asian descendants. Her jet straight black hair and dark brown eyes were very bright despite their dark color. She wore a cute little battle scar on her left cheek of her slim face. She also wore a orange dress with a dainty little orange flower on the upper area of her right side. The bored expression on her face was that of brilliance as well...

(OoC: These are really spoilerish for non-GMs)

Spoiler

Edited by Kingroy, 14 July 2012 - 12:38 PM.

[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: <.<
[Today 07:02 PM] Crimson Jazz: I know right!?!
[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: >.>
[Today 07:02 PM] Tengo Cash: Beiber is the man

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺

#6 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 14 July 2012 - 06:14 PM

Fossil's eyes flicked to the head of the table and Alexander Love, who questioned the purpose for doing what they do. Finding a cooler head this time around, Fossil pushed himself slowly to his feet and motioned out the windows to the city beyond.

"This city ain't a pile of shit." He strode up beside Love and draped one partially scaly arm across the man's shoulders. He pointed out the window, toward the eastern parts of the city, as he explained, "The half of this city defended by we Guardians of New Milencia is peaceful with a crime rate below one-and-a-half percent, getting lower every day. The schools of our city, right over there, are excellent. Each year we churn out brilliant minds and ship them across the nation to the best colleges. I mean, I'm one of them, after all." He smirked, chuckled, and continued, "Town Hall," he pointed to the building, in particular, visible even from this far away, "is standing, just fine. We've kept it safe from the Alliance for years. AND, we have no desire to kick our Mayor out of office. He does such a fantastic job, after all. On top of all this, New Milencia General Hospital is nice and safe under our protection, too! We keep 'em well-stocked, with your help of course, and because of that, the citizens are kept as healthy as they can be."

His hand slipped away, off of Love's shoulders as he took a step back and said, "People living in East New Milencia're happy, healthy, and well-protected by Guardians. We need and ask for no payment for our duties. We protect the citizens because it's the right thing to do. The people respect and admire us, because we respect and defend them with no promise of monetary gain." He shrugged and dropped his left hand into the pocket of his slacks while strolling back to his chair.

His eyes then narrowed as he pulled out his chair. "And, while you may respect villains with no respect for human life, I've not once mourned the passing of Atom. He caused it. He killed The Shield. Charles, on the other hand, he gave his life to defend this city. This... pile of shit." His fist clenched on the back of the chair as he snapped, "You should show some respect for him, by not insulting his legacy."

Guardian beamed as Fossil took up his chair. He whispered to the boy, "Well said."

Fossil smiled uneasily and rubbed the back of his head. "Er- Th-Thanks."

Edited by Rumbleroar, 14 July 2012 - 06:24 PM.

#7 Guest_Griever_*

Guest_Griever_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 July 2012 - 06:27 PM

Hazard slightly chuckled and gave a wink to fossil. She looked back to Wolfman and gave him a careless comment. "Like Atom, you don't even care about the city you wish to control... What people to employ, Omega." She continued her glance out the window.

#8 Blade

Blade

Administrator

• Monarch
  • 163 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 07:02 PM

Fossil laid his hand on Alexander's shoulder as he talked. Every word he said made Alexander mad but he didn't want to show it.

" Well you're speaking of a war. Soon enough that trust the humans show you will disappear, that " hero " status you once had will be eliminated and the people of Milencia will come to notice that they don't need mutants as their protectors, You sit here with your powers and you act like your shit doesn't stink, but the trust is you underestimate the human race, maybe just maybe we will rise and surprise even ourselves. "

As Alexander talked he couldn't help but look at the masked girl with the orange dress, he thought it was unique and even made him chuckle a few times. After his speech he walked over behind her, bent his body over to her ear and whispered.

" Why don't you stick around after everyone leaves. "

Alexander stood back straight and tightened his tie. He walked over to where the Mayor was standing.

" I see that the two sides won't come together, there is nothing more to say is there? "

#9 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 07:40 PM

Michelle raised an eyebrow as the man bent over and whispered into her ear for her to stay afterwards.

She thought that he must like what he see's. However she knows that a person such as herself could never be too sure. He could be an enemy...which would be a good thing as she could just eliminate him now instead of waiting around or he could be a potential employer...which is still good because more money is more money...

She then crossed her legs and sat back in her chair, emphasizing a bored and slightly irritated mood. She wiped her long black hair from in front of her face to keep a clear vision and then rubbed her battle scar with two fingers before laying her face upon the same hand.

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺

#10 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 14 July 2012 - 07:44 PM

Omega cast a side glance to Hazard. His lips twitched. These heroes melted like putty in his hands. Ignoring her for the time being he looked over to Alexander Love. As if on cue, he broke into a self righteous monologue. Of course, there was no need to shoot down the man's speech as the young Fossil did so surprisingly eloquently. Perhaps the boy was worth more than his mangy appearance dictated.

Omega cleared his throat once those who were squawking had ceased.

"If I cared not for New Milencia, would there still be civilians in West Milencia? I think not. We protect them from others who wish to cause them harm. In return, we ask for their tax money instead of them paying it to the state. Is that really so much a crime?"

He smirked beneath his mask, invisible to everyone, though it showed in his voice, "Of course it is, in the most legal of terms. Law, however, functions differently in West Milencia, as you all well know."

He turned towards Hazard, who was staring out the window, and said, "Atom, however, was a rather disturbed individual. The endless tug of war grew on him. He was tired of the game and wished to end it on his terms. Luckily for all of us who are here, The Shield acted as he did. I wish to make it clear, however, that the Atom was not in any way acting under my orders. He saved me the trouble of putting him down like the dog he was."

He paused and turned his head to Maicoh and nodded slowly, "No offense intended. Just a turn of phrase."

He looked to Alexander and scoffed, "Love, you forget yourself. This city needs us as much as we need them. We protect those who cannot protect themselves. It matters not whether you live in East or West Milencia, you will be protected and sheltered in every sense of the word from those who wish to cause you harm - powered or no."

He rose a hand and paused as if to admire his fingernails, "Besides, I quite adore the human race. Not only am I a part of it, a crucial one at that, but they are the only creatures I know of that can pay taxes and protection money. Quite an important group of people if I do say so myself."

He straightened his suit jacket and looked to his Alliance, "Shall we away, or do you wish to spend more time in the company of this lot?"

#11 Guest_Griever_*

Guest_Griever_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 July 2012 - 08:11 PM

"..." Hazard cringed at the words 'Human race and crucial part of it' she immediately snarled a bit before looking back at Omega with a disgusting view. "Crucial part of evolution so you can steal the mayor's money and slowly ruin all Love's built..." She knew this was stupid to begin with. "Money, Power, Money, Power. Just tell them how much you really care about our equals. The people, us humans, who are all equal how much you love them, our equals, just for the money." Hazard looked over to Guardian, she had been cranky since Omega opened his mouth. And she was getting angrier every word he spoke. "Can we go do the people a service without stealing from the government, Guardian. Away from..." She looked to all the members of Omega's crew "The superior human beings sitting across the table from us."

#12 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 14 July 2012 - 09:10 PM

Kiara twiddled her thumbs and looked at everyone in the room. Her eyes zoomed in an out on everyones faces and outfits while she stored the information she got from doing so. She was wearing her glasses even though she was in the more formal type of dress. She's noticed that most people feel uneasy when she studies them. It's not different to when other people study someone, her eyes just make it more obvious that she was.

Right now Kiara wasn't going to say much, or anything at all. She felt this feeling, what was it called again? Uneasiness. Yes the feeling people got when she studied them. Not only was it because of where she was but also because she was wearing a dress. She had never worn a dress before and it made her feel odd. You see her black metal arms and one of her metal legs. Not only that you could see more skin from her chest. The feel of the air around her was such a different sensation compared to being covered in clothes. Especially since it was like this for a while.

The dress she was wearing was a dark navy blue dress. It exposed one of her metallic legs and stop exposing it just under her waist. There was only one strap going over her right shoulder. To make Kiara's look more formal her platinum hair was tied up in a pony tail. A few people debated whether she should tie it up or not. She didn't really pay attention to who it was, they tied it up anyway. Yes, Kiara didn't assemble her look herself. A few people treated her like a doll and dressed her up since dressing up wasn't Kiara's strong point.

Kiara listened to everyone going on about humans and the different sides of the city. She herself didn't care who owned what. As long as people were healthy and alive, she'd be ok. As long as pointless destruction wasn't going on, she wasn't going to worry her robotic mind. Of course, this really wasn't happening. She noticed that man, Mr Love, was going on about business as well as speak to one of people at the board room. She didn't bother to care.

Kiara wanted to say something but couldn't figure out what to say. She sighed and looked down to her finger on her lap. Twiddling her thumbs like she always was.

Edited by The Dream, 15 July 2012 - 07:19 AM.

TheDreamEX.png

tumblr_n6lpksz2V81sfgfh0o1_500.gif

Gif not by me

A little one

#13 Dexel Hydagara

Dexel Hydagara

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,310 posts
  • Arcade Adept

Posted 15 July 2012 - 12:49 AM

Maicoh chuckled and shrugged at Omega's apology for the turn of phrase, "No need for apologies, it's much the same way with my old pack. Loners get put down for the greater good of the whole. Atom would be an example of such." He looked over at Hazard, "As for your earlier comments. I mean no offense to Charles or to seem to share Atom's views. He fought with his all for his own beliefs. That's the only thing I judge people on, not this strange human concept of 'morality'. As for the well-being of this city, it is far moreso in the hands of its inhabitants than us. But it is true I rather despise Atom's aim. A single outcast sought to destroy the whole pack...ah, I mean, city. No matter the reason, that I cannot tolerate."

He expanded a bit, "As for that part about "controlling" New Milencia, I have no interest in that. There is always an alpha male in a pack. This will be the case, no matter which side "wins". It is simply a matter of who will be fully vested in their cause, as well as ability, and as a result emerge as victor. Do not forget even "normal" people can have much power and influence, as well as have a mind of their own. That is not exclusive to us. In the end, we are not the only ones with a say in this city's fate."

Hazard again said yet more, at which Maicoh sighed, "Shallow you must be if you call us greedy. In any functioning system, the cogs in the machine must have -some- use. Bartering, as humans would call it, is as old as time itself. Powerful though we may be, "saving" the people without reward does not make a good living and does not feed an empty stomach. Where I came from, it was far harsher than asking for currency - you needed the ability to fend for yourself as well as help provide for the whole pack, and the will of the alpha male was absolute. Unless you had the power to challenge him and win, you would have to conform. There was no flexibility. In comparison, what we do is not all that 'bad', now is it?"

Maicoh cleared his throat again, wondering what was up with him giving sermons. Maybe he should preach on Sundays at a local...what did they call it? Church? At any rate, a hearty chortle escaped at the thought, then he looked at Omega, "Makes no difference to me, I could sit here for a long time. All these hot tempers flaring show that perhaps we are a bit less than welcome, however, and Guardian and his fellows seem to have come in here with quite a bit of prejudice. Atom seems to have served as quite the representative. It would probably be best for the integrity of this building - and everyone inside - that we wrap this up."

At Hazard's latest input, calling the Alliance "superior human beings", Maicoh simply shook his head disapprovingly at the obvious sarcasm and venom. He stood up from his seat and stretched, not liking the feeling of being in chairs still.

2j87ib.jpg

#14 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 10:48 PM

"I agree with dog breath here. I do not feel like sitting here any longer if we're not going to come to any type of agreement or gain something other than a thicker line to be crossed."

She caught the boy across the table giving her looks and flashed some teeth in a almost beastly looking fashion.

"What are you looking at?"

"No-nothing. I mean not saying you're nothing but I wasn't stari-" Quante said.

"I'm just pulling your leg, cutie. Stare all you want but it's not going to give you a date with me."

Quante blushed, not that anyone could notice his blood flowing in his face, and started to tinker with his fingers.

Edited by Kingroy, 15 July 2012 - 10:52 PM.

#15 Dexel Hydagara

Dexel Hydagara

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,310 posts
  • Arcade Adept

Posted 16 July 2012 - 12:10 AM

"Dog brea-" Maicoh sighed and pressed one of his gloved paws to his face, not even bothering to make a proper reply. Michelle started flirting to a nerdy-looking boy on Guardian's side, at which Maicoh looked over at her, "I don't care about the insult, but do keep in mind we don't go dating our 'enemies'. More..." he paused as he searched for a good word, "...hassle, than it's worth."

Frankly, he wasn't even sure why Quante would try to flirt with Edge. What exactly was appealing? He addressed Quante this time, "I wouldn't try if I were you. Looks are deceiving. She'll eat your heart and spit it out." He frowned a bit and thought on that, "Did I say that phrase right?"

Edited by Dexel, 16 July 2012 - 12:14 AM.

2j87ib.jpg

#16 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 12:22 AM

"I do say... I'm truly neutral here. But he's right. I'm a man-killer at heart."

Michelle just giggled as Quante continued to tinker with his fingers, sweating a bit more.

"But seriously. Are we done here or what?"

#17 Dexel Hydagara

Dexel Hydagara

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,310 posts
  • Arcade Adept

Posted 16 July 2012 - 02:17 AM

Maicoh smiled slightly at Michelle admitting to her nature and Quante's continued squeamishness. "Seems we've some time to kill before the head honchos decide they're content that everyone who wants to speak is done. Then again, most of us seem discouraged from doing so." His eyes would look over everyone at the table, and when he reached Kiara, he would pause, noticing her metallic arms. No distinguishing features, but metal was not his speciality.

Maicoh sniffed the air in her direction. He shuddered and blinked several times. The girl reeked of metal. There was the smell from her skin and hair, of course, but...it was an equal mix of some strange, metallic smell. He then saw, on her neck, what seemed a bit like fish gills. The smell of silicone was what had made him notice - his eyes barely noticed it. The scent was faint as well, however.

Maicoh couldn't help but tilt his head curiously and addressed the girl, "You..." he struggled to find the words, "...Aren't quite like most of us, are you? Very metallic, even in smell, and I've yet to see someone with slits on their neck like that. At least while on land. Something tells me you aren't showing off, but rather were...changed?" Maicoh didn't know the appropriate word for Kiara. All he knew was that she appeared very different from everyone in here.

He was reminded more of a machine. Were even human's own kin used for the sake of "technology?" Then again, perhaps he was being hasty in his guessing. She could've just been in a freak accident. Still...didn't much explain the gills. Maybe she had been trapped underwater? Maicoh hoped the meeting would be ended soon. Any longer and he might as well just curl up and take a nap while thinking of all of this.

2j87ib.jpg

#18 Blade

Blade

Administrator

• Monarch
  • 163 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 04:41 AM

One Of Alexander's Quiet Homes Far Into Milenica

It was early in the day all of the blinds were covered, not a single light could be shown in the room. Jester stood there in the bathroom, his mask laying on the counter as he watched his burned skin and deep scars on the huge mirror that covered almost the whole wall, it was unbearable to any normal human to even look at his face. Jester stretched his arm on the counter as he stared into the mirror, inside he had the biggest urge to release his pain and anger, he wanted nothing more than to spread his pain across the world. Jester took his right hand and started hitting the mirror on all sides until most of the pieces fell to the ground. As the pieces were falling the butler of the house entered, he was a young college student named James. He had no family nor friends and spent most of his time working for Love, cleaning his unused mansion and all. James had never previously seen Jesters real face, so when he entered he immediately froze at the sight of Jester. You could hear the poor boy gulp uncomfortably.

Jester turned to face the young man in his early twenties, he smiled hard as he kept his hands stretched at the counter.

" Ahhhhh impeccable timing. " Jester starred at the boys face, it was an magnificent face, no scars or burns.

" Say young lad, if there was anything to happen to you...would you be dearly missed? " Jester chuckled creepily. The boy nodded his head and at the same time started to shake a bit. Jester turned to look for a piece of the broken glass, he found the sharpest one of the bunch and pointed it at his eye, looking at the boy.

" I read your profile hahahahahaha, you have no family or anyone to claim you. You are an orphan boy. " Jester charged at the boy holding the glass in his right hand, The boy dropped the coffee and before he could run he found himself pushed back on the bed with Jester laying on top of his stomach. He held the sharp glass on the boys cheek.

" Don't be afraid " he chuckled and laughed like a madman while looking at the boy. " I wasn't always like this my boy...You see I was married once, I had a child on the way so one night I came home from work, suit and a briefcase, the whole package you see. My wife you see was boiling something so as soon as I stepped in she started giving me shit and we got into it so the bitch takes the boiling water that was covered with some brown shit and she throws it in my face, dropping me to my knees. So after I gathered myself I took the longest knife in the kitchen and I grabbed the slut by the hair. Ohhhh yes you see the child on the way most likely was not even mine.... You see she has been having an affair with my boss Charles. But I was a quiet one and just wanted happiness and peace. So anyway back to the story, I grab her by the fucking hair and I drop her on the ground and say HONEY LET ME TAKE THE PAIN AWAY. So I shoved the knife deep in her stomach while on top of her, I kissed those precious red lips and I say to her I like you better this way quiet and sleepy. "

Jester randomly started bursting with laughter, he was on top of the boy and the harder the boy tried to get away the harder Jester would push the glass on his face. He took the glass away from his chin and placed it on his forehead and began writing...J....E.....S.....T the boy was screaming in pain " SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LITTLE BITCH! " he yelled. And he continued E.....R. He tilted his face to the side as he took a look at his writing. He smiled hard, sticking his tongue to his right. He then placed the glass on his left cheek and began writing W....A.....S..... he then took the glass to his right cheek and began writing H.....E.....R.....E and he added a smiley face with a tongue. " ha....hhhh...aaa...hahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahha " he bursted in laughter. " And they say I'm hideous " he continued laughing. After a few good minutes of laughing he bent over to the boys ear. " You're kind of boring me now. " he got back up and stuck his tongue out and began stabbing the boy with the glass repeatedly, there was so many stab wounds and blood that Jester enjoyed every minute of it, in fact he did it while laughing. After he was done he got off the boy and proceeded back to the bathroom....He paused and looked at the boy, he went back and got back on top of him and started cutting off the face of the skin. After a while he got back to the bathroom, carrying the boys face....He placed it on his face and looked at himself with the remaining pieces on the mirror on the wall.

" TOO FUCKING PALE! " he threw the skin on the floor and sat on the bed next to the boy eating an apple...waiting on Love.

( Yes, he's pretty badass I know )

#19 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 16 July 2012 - 06:20 AM

Kiara looked up when she heard metallic. The man they addressed as "dog breath" spoke to her. His canine ears and nose intrigued her every time she looked at them. She never expected to find such things on a human, but then again, she had metal limbs which she guessed was a little more shocking. He mentioned her metal. The thing that made her see herself as one of the ugly things in the world. The thing that made her unnatural and a terrifying monstrosity. She sighed and pushed her sunglasses up her nose a little more. His observations were enough to make her eager to hide her eyes. Well the metallic things she had as eyes.

She opened to speak and despite the slightly robotic sound she had in her voice, she sounded quiet melodic. "Seeing how I posses certain human characteristics that are identical to many fully organic humans, female humans to be exact, yes I have been changed. But... that's as far as I know.... If there was anything else I knew it would have to be that I'm not among one of the beautiful things in this... planet that we all fight for and damage countless times" those words of her own beauty made Kiara flick her eyes downwards in sadness. A habit that came with the feeling of sadness. She didn't tilt her head down though, she didn't want to show her reaction. Putting herself down was also one of her habits that would slip out occasionally.

TheDreamEX.png

tumblr_n6lpksz2V81sfgfh0o1_500.gif

Gif not by me

A little one

#20 Dexel Hydagara

Dexel Hydagara

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,310 posts
  • Arcade Adept

Posted 16 July 2012 - 09:08 AM

Maicoh nodded, his curiousity sated for the time. Even if it hadn't been, it was becoming apparent he had hit a sensitive spot. His ears drooped a bit, "I'm sorry. That was rather intrusive of me." Maicoh took off his gloves as they had become almost unbareable. He sighed and seemed to think on something, biting the inside of his cheek, before telling Kiara, "Nah, you're still beautiful. Person who did that to you, on the other hand, not so much. Anyways, they call me Maicoh. You?"

2j87ib.jpg