Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 16 August 2012 - 02:49 PM

Back at the Headquarters

Omega stood solemnly as Umbra relayed the failure at the School. Omega sighed heavily and shook his head.

"I see. This is... an embarrassing setback for us all. We'll have to redouble our efforts and attempt a more... tactical approach, I suppose. We'll meet again later tonight. You're all free to go." Omega said to the villains gathered. He quickly turned and disappeared into the base, followed slowly by Umbra.

West Milencia was quiet in the aftermath of the attacks on the Hospital and the School. The people are the city were uneasy, especially when coupled with the unknown whereabouts of the Mayor. Tension hung heavy in the air. Palpable...

#162 Blade

Blade

Administrator

• Monarch
  • 163 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 03:19 PM

Alexander laid in his hospital bed anxious to get out, He thought about all the thing's he would have to get done. But he sure hoped all of this would blow over. He knew he had the power to switch everybody on his side and he had every intention on doing that. As he thought about his actions and further plans his hospital room door shut, At the door stood one of Guardians men asking if Love had a moment to spare.

Alexander sat up straight acting as if he was in a lot of pain. " Yes, what's on your mind? "

#163 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 16 August 2012 - 05:02 PM

Fossil strode up toward the bed, shuttering the hallway window as he did so. "I've been wondering this since yesterday. Been meaning to ask you..." He looked down to the floor and asked, simply, "What is it you have against us, exactly? Is it just that we're..." He held out his right hand and turned it over as his green-brown scales grew out, and he clenched his fist, "... different than you? Are you afraid of us?" He rubbed his chin with his scaled hand and sighed. "I'm mostly wondering why it is you've chosen to compare the Guardians' style to the Alliance's." He scrutinized the man, not giving an inch in way of revealing his intentions.

#164 Blade

Blade

Administrator

• Monarch
  • 163 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 05:11 PM

Alexander laughed on the inside. " It's the fact that at any point in time you can use your power and turn on us, You think you protect the city but the fact is that you give us more work to do, Each building that's destroyed is not only Alliance's fault but the Guardians. And of course like your little slaves you expect us to throw out our money and build a new building or fix the holes on the roads you caused. I see the future, and in that future both the Alliance and Guardians will bring doom to this great nation. You call yourselves protectors of Milencia but in reality you're just causing more and more of a mess. "

Alexander sighed and turned his attention to the windows. " Oh and not to mention that one of you probably just tried to kill me. I could be wrong but I could also be right. "

#165 Guest_Griever_*

Guest_Griever_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 August 2012 - 05:30 PM

Hazard scratched her head, she did a pretty bad job of protection the school. She set it on fire and made it look quite ugly. She put everyone is more danger than necessary. "Sorry, Guardian, I almost killed someone."

She sighed, she failed at her job and did exactly what Love was saying they were going to, her powers were likely the most destructive of the group. She had to be more restrained. She got too goal oriented she went overboard in her powers. this was just proving Love right. She walked to the Jet and looked back at the school, disappointed that she put so many in danger.

#166 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 17 August 2012 - 04:28 AM

Shady was starting to feel very drained after a while. She was glad to see Guardian show up in time to stop the flames. Shady figured she had done a decent job keeping the flames controlled but probably not a really good one. She lower here arms and rolled them a little. They had quite a bit of mud on them and she could even imagine a few inside her arms. Not wanting to anger Guardian by sticking around, he was probably angry enough that the school had been set ablaze, Shady quickly picked up her vest and made her way back to the jet.

She looked at Hazard and looked at the disappointed look she had on her face. She needed cheering up, but not there when the scene of the ruined school was in their view. She walked into the jet and looked at Hazard as she sat down.

"Um....well lets get going. It's been a very stressful day and I need to get cleaned." Shady sat down on one of the seats and put the seat belt on as carefully as she could. She did have quite a bit of mud on her and it would be bad if she made the seats filthy. "Oh, and don't think you get to walk away. You're going to have to help me clean up this mud that all over me...and in me" she glanced back at her back and shuddered at the though of how muddy her ammunition compartment probably was.

TheDreamEX.png

tumblr_n6lpksz2V81sfgfh0o1_500.gif

Gif not by me

A little one

#167 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 17 August 2012 - 10:56 PM

Fossil sighed and looked away. Looks like that plan's off the table.

He shrugged. "Still not sure I'm understanding you fully, but I suppose that can't be helped. Being bigoted against half the population must be pretty tough, though." He turned back to face Love.

He waved Love off and said, "And I have my own theories about your attempted murder. The list of suspects isn't very long, due to your security. I really should get going. Been a nice chat, though."

He turned to leave, stopping in the doorway to say, "And don't ever insinuate that I would turn on this city again, if you know what's good for you." With that, Fossil was gone, heading back out of the hospital to meet up with the rest of his team again.

-----

Hazard, Shady Metal, and Mobius would board the jet and return to base, while Guardian handled the first responders at the University.

-----

Fossil exited the building, only to see The Gauntlet and Silver Stinger talking with the police. They had handled it well enough, explaining that the Alliance had attacked, and they merely did the best they could to stop any more destruction. No fatalities were reported, and the Praesent was in stable condition, so all things considered, the mission was a success.

Fossil flew the jet back to base, with the others on-board.

-----

Back at the apartment building...

Hazard and her group would be disembarking from their jet when Fossil and the others arrived. Fossil gathered everyone around and folded his arms across his chest.

"So today was a fiasco, eh? Two buildings ruined, lotta people hurt... But, well, there's one good thing that came out of this, I think, don't you all?"
He smiled and looked to the others, waiting for a response.

#168 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 18 August 2012 - 04:21 AM

The trip back was very silent. It was expected though, lots of things had happened. When they arrived back to the apartment Shady looked at Fossil a little puzzled. What good thing did they get out of all this? Maybe she missed something along the way. Looking down the state she was in and then back up to Fossil she raise an eyebrow, a characteristic she had seen many human own, and find out what she wanted to know.

"Hopefully you don't mind me asking but.... what good did we get out of this?" she asked, letting her melodic voice show a hint of confusion.

TheDreamEX.png

Gif not by me

A little one

#169 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 22 August 2012 - 07:03 PM

The night passed, as all nights do. The morning sun came up, and the denizens of Omega and the Guardians would awaken to a new day, unsure of what they were to be waking up to.

Omega was already awake in the board room. Umbra wasn't sure if the man had even slept. He was perched with his mask sitting on the table next to him. He sighed heavily as the woman entered and picked up his mask.

"Rough night?"

Omega shook his head, "You could say that."

"What's next?"
Umbra asked, approaching slowly.

"We'll have to... up the ante so to speak. The Guardians defended a direct assault rather easily. However... if there were a distraction... we could strike covertly. Better than an open assault." Omega resolved, pulling his mask on.

"Shall I wake the others?"
Umbra asked.

"We'll see how things unfold today. I'd rather not force the issue if we don't have to. The damage to the hospital and the school will take time to repair. We should lay low for now and see if there's something we can use to our advantage."

With that, Umbra nodded and left Omega's presence.

#170 Guest_Griever_*

Guest_Griever_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 August 2012 - 07:10 PM

Hazard fell asleep cleaning up Shady Metal, she curled up against her as she got out the last bit of mud she caused to get in her system, she mumbled thank you to her, happy she was there to help clean up her mess. Holding onto Metal's arm she rubbed up against her and fell quickly to sleep, quite tired and disappointed in herself for today's earlier events, she would get better, she had to for Guardian's sake, he shouldn't be cleaning up her messes, she did a horrible job, whether or not they beat their asses.

#171 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 23 August 2012 - 06:42 AM

Shady had moved Hazard and herself over to the couch. Hazard had fallen asleep after getting the last of the mud off her. Shady didn't mind though, Hazard had gone through a rough day. Instead she smiled at the shorter and younger girl that was as snug as a bug cuddling her arm as she fell asleep. It would've been a shame to wake her up from her slumber as soon as she had fallen asleep. Instead of feeling bitter and detaching herself from the girl, Shady had slowly and carefully transferred them from the bathroom floor to the couch in the living room where she could stretch a wire out to a power point. She needed to charge up and Shady had figured the bathroom floor was not going to be comfortable for Hazard. Plus it was cold. She had took her clothes that she had gotten Hazard to bring in for her too.

Before Shady had powered down a little for the night she had placed her coat over Hazard to keep her warm. Their height differences made the coat more like a blanket for the younger hero. "You've been through a lot today" she whispered to the sleep girl with a smiled before nodding off with her hanging back and resting on the couch. She deserved a rest herself too.

------------

When morning came by Kiara had eventually woken up a few minutes after the sun had risen. She would look around and smile at Hazard if she was still by her side. A new day filled with new things. What exactly did this new day hold for the heroes that aimed to protect New Milencia?

Edited by The Dream, 23 August 2012 - 06:47 AM.

TheDreamEX.png

Gif not by me

A little one

#172 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 10:18 PM

"We've stopped the Alliance from winning?" Quante said with a bit of hope in his voice and his eyes wide.

Quante was fairly tired and injured, although he was bandaged up at the hospital before leaving, and was in need of recovery time. He wanted to also fix up the gauntlet during the action it got banged up a little.

[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: <.<
[Today 07:02 PM] Crimson Jazz: I know right!?!
[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: >.>
[Today 07:02 PM] Tengo Cash: Beiber is the man

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺

#173 Dexel Hydagara

Dexel Hydagara

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,310 posts
  • Arcade Adept

Posted 24 August 2012 - 10:51 PM

Maicoh looked around the town with a bored look, walking on all fours as his usual. A few people walked by here and there: a tall, lanky man with brown hair and dressed rather formally who was walking rather quickly (for a normie), a woman whose outfit was rather...revealing, a group of kids running by. Normal day. Omega hadn't called for a meeting, strangely enough.

He found himself out at the docks, and merely looked off into the horizon as he sat at the end of one of the empty piers. Maicoh still wasn't sure why he was still in this city or if this was really what he wanted. Life just seemed strangely...empty, now.

2j87ib.jpg