KershaFangs

Page

• Page
  • 212 posts
  • The Golden Lycan

Posted 20 July 2012 - 11:39 PM

Name: Gardenc Safeseer
Race: Wood Elven
Weapon: Sword Bow - Gardenc's bow did not take a life to made, being of metala dn the string of a mystic silk. However, it is more than capable of taking a life that threatens another.
Gear:
Lucky Clover - This is a clover that Gardenc's mother picked for him when he was born. It has been kept alive by her magic and when Gardenc became old enough, by his own. It is as old as he is and he has never been seen without it.
Wedding necklace - Gardenc's mother told him that humans gave each other rings to get married. However his father did not have a ring but he gave her a necklace made from the fangs of fericious creatures and a giant precious stone he mined and had refined just for the chain. She said it was as beautiful as any ring. Gardenc does not see the charm of the gold chained necklace but after his mother passed he did not take it off. It was one of the few things she left behind for him to keep. It's a shiny thing but it does make him feel... empowered. As if he could protect others better with it on.
Seed Satchel - Nothing too special. Just a bag of seeds. Arboreal, perennials, vegetables. Just some seeds ready to grow.
Magic: Cure - His elven blood has allowed him a few magicks attuned to his personality. A curative touch can stop bleed and repair wound but not without the absense of pain.
Overgrowth - Years of attending to plant has granted him a natural connection with flora. He can accelerate their growth, and even to an extent control them as they grow. However, there must be a source plant for this magic to work.
Force Palm - Although rather aggressive and frontal, this is actually a defensive technique. With the force of magick, Gardenc uses a flat palm technique to send opponents off their feet and even flying without necessarily causing them harm.
Stats: [Fill out each stat 1 - 3, total not to exceed 13]
Strength (Governs damage and lift weight) - 3
Vitality (Governs defense and how much damage enemies deal to you) - 3
Health (Governs maximum HP) - 3
Dexterity (Governs stealth skills) - 1
Intelligence (Governs offensive magic) - 1
Wisdom (Governs defensive and restoration magic) - 2
Personality: Gardenc is a mellow fellow, preferring a smile than to say yes. However if he is expected to speak he will give his thoughts, regardless of how... "blunt" it may seem. He can be brash and very aggressive to get what he wants but he truly has a kind and nurturing heart. He has dedicated himself to the idea of protecting those who cannot protect themselves and will take it as literally and apply it to anything he sees to fit.
Appearance: http://oi48.tinypic.com/3465lvr.jpg Very tan with red markings, green eyes and umber dread-like hair. If asked why so dark, he will grumble about looking like his father.
History: Gardenc is the product of a High Elven maiden and a human male. He never knew his father but presumed him dead if not when he was born then by now that he was 50 human years old. Although he speak unkindly of his father he does not have disdain for humans in general, just not seeing himself as one from being raised in the secure arms of his elf mother. It was the years of spending with her in her garden that has Gardenc grow so fond of plants and wanting to preserve their brief beauty. One of his regrets is not going to live as long as a full elf and so not going to be able to protect others for as long.
Occupation: A self-proclaim Guardian of Those who Cannot Protect Themselves. In actuality, he is more of a bodyguard as Guardian does not pay for food.

Edited by KershaFangs, 21 July 2012 - 04:04 PM.

#22 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 21 July 2012 - 06:36 AM

Looks good, Kershy Kisses. You're in. :D Enjoy.

hitchens-1949-2011-by-Gasper-Tringale.jp

“Take the risk of thinking for yourself. Much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way. I promise."

- Christopher Hitchens

#23 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 21 July 2012 - 10:11 AM

Added personality and history. Gonna wait on approval for what all I wrote before posting in the RP, since I'm not sure if he might conflict with canon for one reason or another.

a5g7ld.gif

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) u can't own black people

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) #ThanksLincoln

#24 Midnight

Midnight

Page

• Page
  • 177 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 10:15 AM

Short and sweet, I like it. Make your post when you're ready. :3

#25 KershaFangs

KershaFangs

Page

• Page
  • 212 posts
  • The Golden Lycan

Posted 21 July 2012 - 03:25 PM

Do I need to add in skills or stats with the gear? Because I'm not good at this!
EDIT: Added a bag of seeds to his gear.

Edited by KershaFangs, 21 July 2012 - 04:05 PM.

#26 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 21 July 2012 - 06:08 PM

xD No, I do that. I just didn't get around to doing that.

EDIT: It's done now.

By the by, I don't know which District Val and Blade are in, so i'm just going to assume. If you have a problem with where I put you, just say so. Keep in mind, you can all reach the palace from your districts.

Edited by Poppa Epic, 21 July 2012 - 06:47 PM.

“Take the risk of thinking for yourself. Much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way. I promise."

- Christopher Hitchens

#27 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 25 July 2012 - 10:29 AM

So vague.

How is this current room set up? Are there walls to either side, as if we are running down a corridor, with circular landings every X feet on the way down, or are we in a wide-open, underground cavern with no walls to either side, and "bottomless" pits to the left and right?

Also, how many platforms are there? And 2 or 3 elves per platform is very vague, since handling 2 compared to handling 3 is quite a different thing.

The first question is more important, because the answer to it will really dictate the way Eliot goes about attacking them.

Oh, and one more question. Will we ever be allowed to actually fight an enemy...?

a5g7ld.gif

#28 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 26 July 2012 - 05:33 PM

So vague.

RAWR!

How is this current room set up? Are there walls to either side, as if we are running down a corridor, with circular landings every X feet on the way down, or are we in a wide-open, underground cavern with no walls to either side, and "bottomless" pits to the left and right?

To be answered in my post that I will be working on as soon as I get done typing this.

Also, how many platforms are there? And 2 or 3 elves per platform is very vague, since handling 2 compared to handling 3 is quite a different thing.

This is actually my fault. When Tori asked me that question and how many enemies were there, I answered "I don't know how many platforms... and maybe two or three elves per platform."
So yeah. My fault.

Oh, and one more question. Will we ever be allowed to actually fight an enemy...?

Wondered when someone was going to ask that. xD I gave you all an opportunity to fight the three Elves at the entrance. But this is where you start to fight with just you and the rest of the party.

- Christopher Hitchens

#29 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 26 July 2012 - 06:24 PM

One post of us doing attacks isn't really a chance, at all.

And, still confused. So it's basically a spiral staircase with circular platforms on the way down, but on the stairs where we are halfway between us and the first platform is where Kilo is at the door? Or halfway from here to the bottom?

Still needs clarification, imo. Though now I imagine it as an enclosed area, so there's that.

a5g7ld.gif

#30 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 26 July 2012 - 06:27 PM

In my last post (I think) I gave you two choices; go with Tengwa or fight with the Pratorian Guard. (The Guard will likely do next to nothing, leaving you to fight the elves)

Halfway from there to the bottom is where the door and Kilo is. :3

- Christopher Hitchens

#31 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 03 August 2012 - 04:06 PM

A post up in this betch would be nice. :3

- Christopher Hitchens