Photo

Inferno Tournament #002 - Let your Spirit shine!

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#41 Lexaeus

Lexaeus

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,713 posts
  • Naturally Hated by All

Posted 27 September 2012 - 06:36 AM

I quit, take me off the roster.

Was Artemis not available when you were or what happened?

Zanca327.png

“Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine.” - Saint Thomas Aquinas

#42 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 27 September 2012 - 08:28 AM

I quit, take me off the roster.

Why? If your reasoning is the lag then I am very upset with you. If your reasoning is Artemis, then you told him that you two would not be able to fight until Sunday. So I don't know why you're getting upset over this.

Hopefully you've calmed down by the time you get back on and realize you're being silly.

a5g7ld.gif

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) u can't own black people

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) #ThanksLincoln

#43 Guest_Griever_*

Guest_Griever_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 September 2012 - 08:59 AM

Why? If your reasoning is the lag then I am very upset with you. If your reasoning is Artemis, then you told him that you two would not be able to fight until Sunday. So I don't know why you're getting upset over this.

Hopefully you've calmed down by the time you get back on and realize you're being silly.

There's no "Calming" down. There's no "Rage" to begin with. I am not spending 3 hours on a battle in the busiest time of the season I have. That's just not going to happen, I've stated I might not even be able to do it this weekend period, which was another reason why I wanted it sunday, cus I knew first round was going to take so long, I don't have this weekend anymore which I knew was going to happen, I might not even have NEXT weekend. I certainly do not have next week, this last sunday was my only day and it didn't happen, you want to keep the numbers even, that's cool. I can't do round one within the next 2 weeks, it's not going to happen, I don't have time to be stuck in lag for several hours at a time. I at most MAY have an hour and 20 minutes of freetime, when I must sit down and relax or eat. And these battles with each other mess up the site, which is a no no for me. And the smallest part of it and I DO mean the smallest part of it is why do I have to wait for Arty to get stuff when he's been done with the chapter 5ever ago -_- (super duper small part but it still leads to a no for me)

Simplified version: Shoulda did it this sunday when I wanted. If you need even numbers I'll just count as a loss for everyone I get paired with.

Edited by Griever, 27 September 2012 - 09:02 AM.

#44 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 27 September 2012 - 11:12 AM

Nah, I'll find a way to deal. :I Won't be too much of an issue. I'm sure I can badger Mac, Soro, or Val to fill in your spot and keep the numbers, so yeah.

a5g7ld.gif

#45 Lexaeus

Lexaeus

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,713 posts
  • Naturally Hated by All

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:25 PM

my weekend ct

friday
work 5 - 12?
saturday
work 5 - 12?
sunday
church 8 - 11 since i tend to volunteer
nfl awesomeness 1 - 11 (willing to play here)

Zanca327.png

“Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine.” - Saint Thomas Aquinas

#46 Guest_Griever_*

Guest_Griever_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 October 2012 - 04:51 PM

We don't have any word from Kai, and Dion has checked in SEVERAL times a week wondering when his battle is coming. Are we just going to move on? I am pretty sure either everyone is slowly not caring anymore or losing interest in this. It's been a very VERY long wait for those of the first 2 battles, and we've been waiting on the end for like.... Well dion said this is the 3rd week.

Is Arty still doing this?
Is Ralor?
Is Roy?
Is Kain?
Is Dex?
Is Lex?

We need to get this thing moving.

#47 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 13 October 2012 - 10:08 PM

I'm waiting to hear from Kai and/or Kain on whether or not Kai will be continuing in the tournament. I haven't heard updates on his condition. At this point, I'm willing to move forward, giving Dion an auto 2-0 win in his first round, counting it as a forfeit on Kai's part, since this is just getting ridiculous. :|

If we get no word by Monday, that'll be the decision and we'll press onward to round 2.

a5g7ld.gif

#48 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 15 October 2012 - 04:11 PM

Round two matches are posted, but they are tentative, pending comments from Reservoir. I'm unsure of her intention to continue playing in the tournament at this point, so if she DOES intend to continue, expect the round 2 matches to be reshuffled. It's highly unlikely you'll be facing the same opponent post-shuffle, but feel free to shake out your matches anyway either for practice or fun or whatever. The records will be recorded and saved in case you end up against that opponent later in the tournament by some happenstance, so do NOT feel as if your match is necessarily meaningless. ;3

If we hear nothing in a week or so, I'll just drop Kain and Kai from the tourney altogether and find a way to scrounge everything else together (which shouldn't be too hard due to how they went in round 1)

Edited by Rumbleroar, 15 October 2012 - 04:16 PM.

a5g7ld.gif

#49 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 17 October 2012 - 05:46 PM

Records to be saved:

Lexaeus 2
Dion 0

at whatever time I post this at.

147.png

#50 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 25 October 2012 - 05:05 AM

If this is still going on. I give up on fighting Kain so she gets two wins. Just saying. I wont fight her since it would just end in a draw for all our fights since we came up with stats together and all... we know each others moves so... yea.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png