5 replies to this topic

#1 cbchick

cbchick

Squire

• Squire
  • 367 posts
  • Britt Brat

Posted 26 August 2012 - 12:02 AM

So, i dont usually post any personal stuff on here but i figured i should let you all know why i've been absent most of this week so here it goes.

On Monday night, well actually Tuesday morning at like 2am..i was a vitcim of being robbed. I was visiting a friend and we were just chilling in a park when it happened. there were 2 guys involved but it seemed like one of them was nervous or something so he stayed back but the other guy came up to my passenger side window where my friend was and at first i thought it was just someone he knew because the guy said "wassup?" like in a normal way. But that all changed when this guy pulled out a gun and told us to get out of the car. He didnt take anything big. the only things he took were my friends ipod & my phone. when he began walking away, i started to drive off but he stopped us again and asked if we had money, we said no and they left.

this was the first time anything like this happened to me so i guess i was in shock. but the funny thing is, a few mins before it happened, there were LOADS of people there besides us & it was right after they left. Also, the guy never pointed the gun at either one of us. i think he just used it to scare us. & thank god, he didnt take my car.

the one thing i wanna talk to you guys about is how i felt during and after it happened. I was scared but not to the point where i was crying or anything. i was more worried about my car & our lives. after it happened tho, i was very shaky and paranoid. we went to my friends house first and while we were there, i kept looking over my shoulder and everything. & that night, i slept fine, its just ALL my dreams had the guy with the gun in them. the next day i wasn't happy but i also wasnt sad. i was just blah. Im fine now tho, i got a new replacement phone and everything's okay.

i just thought that i would share this with you guys.

0716131b-bf5d-44b5-aab2-399e843258d8_zps

"If You Were To Leave Me, I Would Be Just As Alone As You."

#2 Blade

Blade

Administrator

• Monarch
  • 163 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 12:08 AM

I'm so sorry to hear that, I'm really glad you and your friend are fine, A lot worse thing's could have happened and I'm glad they didn't. That memory will be with you for as long as you live but it will tell you to always look around your surroundings, you will always look over your shoulder and that's not a bad thing.

God was with you and he didn't let anything happen to you guys, Everything will be okay just live your life.

#3 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 12:50 AM

You're safe and that's good.

Honestly I can't say that I know how that feels because I don't but I know others who have become paranoid because of things like this happening in their lives multiple times :x. Most have became happier than they were at the time but all of them are still paranoid. I don't think it's a completely bad thing to be paranoid...or rather highly alert. Crap like this happens a lot and sadly I don't think a lot people really grasp that, I know I don't but I try. Just don't let it consume you though.

[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: <.<
[Today 07:02 PM] Crimson Jazz: I know right!?!
[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: >.>
[Today 07:02 PM] Tengo Cash: Beiber is the man

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺

#4 Dexel Hydagara

Dexel Hydagara

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,310 posts
  • Arcade Adept

Posted 26 August 2012 - 12:58 AM

Thought this was gonna be about a rather different sort of first time.

Thrusting that aside, sorry to hear about you getting robbed like that. It is kinda disturbing to hear it from someone you know, regardless whether you keep in mind it's probably happening everywhere. Still, at least you got out without so much as a scratch, so that's always a plus.

2j87ib.jpg

#5 cbchick

cbchick

Squire

• Squire
  • 367 posts
  • Britt Brat

Posted 26 August 2012 - 01:09 AM

yeah, thank you guys :)

im completely fine now though. I'm just more cautious when i go and visit him and we learned a valuable lesson. we're never going back to that park. So we just hang out at his house instead. I mean, of course i still think about it at times but its not as bad as it was the day after it happened.

0716131b-bf5d-44b5-aab2-399e843258d8_zps

"If You Were To Leave Me, I Would Be Just As Alone As You."

#6 Shino

Shino

Ex-Admin

• Paladin
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 12:08 AM

I'm glad you're okay. Sorry to hear about your situation though. It's completely normal to feel extra cautious or a little paranoid when something that extreme happens. Luckily no hurt harm or danger came upon you or your friend.
http://www.knightly-...line=1346227521

Life is but a handful of dust - ANTHM

3 Years Gone. Still missing you, my dear friend. R.I.P Tynielle Silvera.