8 replies to this topic

#1 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 29 August 2012 - 03:51 PM

Battleground; An old, circular, arena. The stone is cracked and weathered with age. The walls rise to about thirty feet and lead up to the stands, where over 100,000 people have gathered for the finals of the Fighter's Tournament. Grazel Viktor Octavian V has slashed through the competition, making it to the finals. The excitement is high, charging the air with energy. Soon, the final match will begin.

I will be using Grazel for this battle. I will be using his NL CS.

hitchens-1949-2011-by-Gasper-Tringale.jp

“Take the risk of thinking for yourself. Much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way. I promise."

- Christopher Hitchens

#2 Midnight

Midnight

Page

• Page
  • 177 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 03:59 PM

Sign me up, my king. <3
I will be using Tengwa. You know her.

#3 Lexaeus

Lexaeus

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,713 posts
  • Naturally Hated by All

Posted 29 August 2012 - 04:03 PM

Lexaeus Legio

Zanca327.png

“Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine.” - Saint Thomas Aquinas

#4 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 31 August 2012 - 06:05 PM

((ALRIGHT! LET'S DO IT! WOOOO!!!))
The thunderous applause and cheering echoed through the entire arena. Grazel, Tengwa, and Belle stood in a triangular formation with Grazel at the top point. Just then, a man clad in golden armor stepped out onto a balcony; the Arena Master. "Welcome to the Fighter's Tournament finals!" He let the people cheer for a moment before speaking again. "We have a guaranteed thriller today! Grazel Viktor Octavian V has come from the shadows of obscurity into instant fame! Facing him our two of our other finalists, equally formidable warriors! They're sure to give each other a run for their money! Now! Grazel Viktor Octavian V vs Lexabelle Legio van Nali vs Tengwagaladheruhir Athanvanwagul! The last warrior standing will be champion!"

Grazel looked over his competition. He was facing Belle and... some elf he didn't know. He drew Tyrfing and put the hilt to his forehead. He then held the blade at his side and spoke to Belle. "Just because I love you doesn't mean i'm going to go easy on you. Show me what you can do, Belle. And you, elf! I will give you no mercy. I expect the same from you."

The Arena Master looked out over the crowd, then at the fighters. He then spoke his last word for the rest of the match; "FIGHT!"

“Take the risk of thinking for yourself. Much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way. I promise."

- Christopher Hitchens

#5 Lexaeus

Lexaeus

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,713 posts
  • Naturally Hated by All

Posted 25 September 2012 - 12:32 AM

Lexabelle Legio van Nali again. Why did they keep getting his name wrong?

Lexaeus looked at Grazel as if he was mad. Clearly he must be, why would he address poor Lexaeus as Belle. Just because I love you doesn't mean i'm going to go easy on you. Show me what you can do, Belle. He quickly quipped, "No-holds-barred, indeed, my dear fan. Though you should note, I am not a belle, I am an aged officer. Show some respect, I earned my masculinity with honor.

The match began.

Lexaeus pulled his saber from its scabbard and ran towards Grazel. He would keep the blade near his right side, but as he got into range he would attempt to grab Grazel, most likely by the neck while raising the saber above his head, looking for a worthy point to slash. Of course he would let no harm come to his hand if it was in peril.

Edited by Lexaeus, 25 September 2012 - 04:51 AM.

Zanca327.png

“Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine.” - Saint Thomas Aquinas

#6 Midnight

Midnight

Page

• Page
  • 177 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 11:58 AM

Tengwa stood in the arena, looking around at the people. She felt almost overwhelmed. At least at the palace, the sound was coming from one direction. But here, it was surrounding her. She didn't even listen to Grazel speak. The Arena Master's cry snapped her out of her thoughts. She went for Grazel, drawing Brethilmor and slashing in one movement at Grazel's legs.

#7 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 13 October 2012 - 11:40 PM

Grazel frowned. One attack up above, the other below. Only one option. Grazel grabbed Lexaeus's arm, dragging him along right into the path of Tengwa's blade. "Not good enough!" He would then bring Tyrfing between him and Lexaeus and attempt to slash his hand to make him let go.

- Christopher Hitchens

#8 Lexaeus

Lexaeus

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,713 posts
  • Naturally Hated by All

Posted 13 October 2012 - 11:58 PM

Lexaeus admired Grazel's move utilizing his momentum, noticing Tengwa's strike incoming he would quickly dodge roll to Grazel's left, bringing him out of Tengwa's swing with the great roll and hopefully bring Grazel with him in the roll if he didn't let go. The roll would make a strike at Lexaeus from Grazel impossible. However if strikes did infact make their way to Lexaeus they would be blocked by two stone spikes large enough to absorb a slash before returning to dust. Back on his feet he would turn around, any slash to his back would be blocked by the scutum and other weapons on his person. He would turn and pull out his gladius waiting for another attack, even if Grazel was pulled down to the ground.

Zanca327.png

#9 Midnight

Midnight

Page

• Page
  • 177 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:36 PM

Tengwa growled. Her attack missed. Spinning her blade around to where she was holding it back handed, she attempted to stab the closest enemy, Lexaeus, in the back. Should that succeed, she would go for a killing blow, pulling him back, tearing out the blade, spinning around, and striking him in the heart. Should that not succeed, Tengwa would quickly recover and try to bash Lexaeus with her shield instead.