371 replies to this topic

#361 Lexaeus

Lexaeus

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,713 posts
  • Naturally Hated by All

Posted 15 February 2015 - 03:00 PM

I was very happy to acquire a new belt. Thought I would share on this thread.

https://fbcdn-sphoto...08290dc728a6ab9

Edited by Lexaeus, 15 February 2015 - 03:07 PM.

Zanca327.png

“Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine.” - Saint Thomas Aquinas

#362 Waker

Waker

Knight

• Knight
  • 783 posts
  • a boy with lots of lists and books

Posted 12 March 2015 - 10:36 PM

that's freakin' neato, lex

here's a pic of me eating a banana with peanut butter

gb7a735.jpg

11vpmw8.jpg

"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it."
— Mark Twain

“I divide my officers into four classes; the clever, the lazy, the industrious, and the stupid. Each officer possesses at least two of these qualities. Those who are clever and industrious are fitted for the highest staff appointments. Use can be made of those who are stupid and lazy. The man who is clever and lazy however is for the very highest command; he has the temperament and nerves to deal with all situations. But whoever is stupid and industrious is a menace and must be removed immediately!”
— General Kurt von Hammerstein-Equord

#363 Sodomize-it Soro

Sodomize-it Soro

Squire

• Squire
  • 714 posts
  • Keeper of Butts

User's Awards

Posted 12 March 2015 - 10:45 PM

that's a nice banana

#364 Waker

Waker

Knight

• Knight
  • 783 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 10:47 PM

too bad i didn't see how big it would be compared to my butt and/or pen0r. it's all gone now.

Edited by Waker, 12 March 2015 - 10:48 PM.

11vpmw8.jpg

"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it."
— Mark Twain

“I divide my officers into four classes; the clever, the lazy, the industrious, and the stupid. Each officer possesses at least two of these qualities. Those who are clever and industrious are fitted for the highest staff appointments. Use can be made of those who are stupid and lazy. The man who is clever and lazy however is for the very highest command; he has the temperament and nerves to deal with all situations. But whoever is stupid and industrious is a menace and must be removed immediately!”

#365 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 13 March 2015 - 02:31 AM

Man I thought I was the only one who ate peanut butter and bananas like this. Good to know it ain't that odd.

TheDreamEX.png

tumblr_n6lpksz2V81sfgfh0o1_500.gif

Gif not by me

A little one

#366 Lexaeus

Lexaeus

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,713 posts
  • Naturally Hated by All

Posted 13 March 2015 - 09:09 PM

Why would that be odd?

Zanca327.png

“Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine.” - Saint Thomas Aquinas

#367 Waker

Waker

Knight

• Knight
  • 783 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 03:57 AM

Yeah, you're the odd one for thinking it's an odd way to eat bananas.

11vpmw8.jpg

— Mark Twain

#368 Yuko

Yuko

Page

• Page
  • 89 posts
  • Casket of Stars. ✰

Posted 14 March 2015 - 04:15 AM

>Realizes she has some of you guys on FB.

Also waker you look unappy eatting that banana.<_<

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#369 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 14 March 2015 - 06:01 AM

Yeah, you're the odd one for thinking it's an odd way to eat bananas.

My family gives me questionable looks when I do ;-;

TheDreamEX.png

Gif not by me

A little one

#370 Waker

Waker

Knight

• Knight
  • 783 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 05:27 PM

What would be weird is eating bananas with mayonnaise. That would make me give you a wtf look.

11vpmw8.jpg

— Mark Twain

#371 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 14 March 2015 - 07:26 PM

I'm curious to know what that tastes like now. >.>

TheDreamEX.png

Gif not by me

A little one

#372 Waker

Waker

Knight

• Knight
  • 783 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 11:25 PM

Amused boner.
>Realizes she has some of you guys on FB.
Also waker you look unappy eatting that banana.<_<
I look unhappy doing anything. I'm a sad person, dang it!

Edited by Waker, 14 March 2015 - 11:26 PM.

11vpmw8.jpg

— Mark Twain