Waker

Knight

• Knight
  • 783 posts
  • a boy with lots of lists and books

Posted 20 October 2012 - 02:21 PM

I'm not good at it and it's annoying me

stop asking me what laptops or computer parts to buy

ask /g/ or tomshardware instead, or lurk around overclock.net or look at Falcon's guide or learn yourself

I stopped learning about computers and consumer tech months ago, since i don't have a job or money to buy my own. idk what's good now. so stop it. I'll just waste your money ;~;

11vpmw8.jpg

"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it."
— Mark Twain

“I divide my officers into four classes; the clever, the lazy, the industrious, and the stupid. Each officer possesses at least two of these qualities. Those who are clever and industrious are fitted for the highest staff appointments. Use can be made of those who are stupid and lazy. The man who is clever and lazy however is for the very highest command; he has the temperament and nerves to deal with all situations. But whoever is stupid and industrious is a menace and must be removed immediately!”
— General Kurt von Hammerstein-Equord

#2 Wynn

Wynn

Squire

• Squire
  • 695 posts

User's Awards

Posted 20 October 2012 - 05:20 PM

but waker

the wireless headphones i chose totally work and it was with your help

also, /g/ is a faget

DHHIpKN.png

#3 Blade

Blade

Administrator

• Monarch
  • 163 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 05:24 PM

Hey Waker, can you recommend me a good 60+ inch tv? thanks bro

#4 Waker

Waker

Knight

• Knight
  • 783 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 05:32 PM

but waker

Posted Image

the wireless headphones i chose totally work and it was with your help

also, /g/ is a faget

there are threads with people asking for help on what laptops to buy and how to build a computer everyday and people reply to them. Also they are actual tech support, admins, and engineering students in there >:

Hey Waker, can you recommend me a good 60+ inch tv? thanks bro

look into korean-made ones

Edited by Waker, 20 October 2012 - 05:38 PM.

11vpmw8.jpg

"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it."
— Mark Twain

“I divide my officers into four classes; the clever, the lazy, the industrious, and the stupid. Each officer possesses at least two of these qualities. Those who are clever and industrious are fitted for the highest staff appointments. Use can be made of those who are stupid and lazy. The man who is clever and lazy however is for the very highest command; he has the temperament and nerves to deal with all situations. But whoever is stupid and industrious is a menace and must be removed immediately!”

#5 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 05:48 PM

CAN YOU RECOMMEND ME HENTAI? DEM LITTLE ANIMATED ASIAN WOMEN MAKE ME HOT AND BOTHERED.

._. Just because you don't have the stuff doesn't mean you can't be a good person to give out techy advice. :> You're cool bro and I love the way you are. (Cues music)

[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: <.<
[Today 07:02 PM] Crimson Jazz: I know right!?!
[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: >.>
[Today 07:02 PM] Tengo Cash: Beiber is the man

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺

#6 Dexel Hydagara

Dexel Hydagara

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,310 posts
  • Arcade Adept

Posted 20 October 2012 - 08:32 PM

bow chicka wow wow

Sorry, it had to be done. Can you recommend some good hentai here, too? Sources for the good stuff are drying up lately.

2j87ib.jpg

#7 Lexaeus

Lexaeus

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,713 posts
  • Naturally Hated by All

Posted 21 October 2012 - 02:30 AM

I am willing to give advice for such things.

I WILL SAVE YOU WAKER.

Zanca327.png

“Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine.” - Saint Thomas Aquinas

#8 Waker

Waker

Knight

• Knight
  • 783 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 02:35 AM

ohmegai, late responses.

CAN YOU RECOMMEND ME HENTAI? DEM LITTLE ANIMATED ASIAN WOMEN MAKE ME HOT AND BOTHERED.

._. Just because you don't have the stuff doesn't mean you can't be a good person to give out techy advice. :> You're cool bro and I love the way you are. (Cues music)

Uh.

bow chicka wow wow

Sorry, it had to be done. Can you recommend some good hentai here, too? Sources for the good stuff are drying up lately.

Um...

I think I'll do this in the Roxbury section. Sometime.

I am willing to give advice for such things.

I WILL SAVE YOU WAKER.

Thanks, Lex.

11vpmw8.jpg

— Mark Twain

#9 Waker

Waker

Knight

• Knight
  • 783 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 01:39 AM

Refer to Dion or Lex from now on. Dion is better than me 23x now

Edited by Waker, 05 July 2013 - 01:39 AM.

11vpmw8.jpg

— Mark Twain

#10 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 11:46 AM

Refer to Dion or Lex from now on. Dion is better than me 23x now

u kno it

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#11 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 11:59 AM

Waker can you tell me what microwave is best?

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺

#12 Waker

Waker

Knight

• Knight
  • 783 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 01:53 AM

no

11vpmw8.jpg

— Mark Twain

#13 Reasonable Doubt

Reasonable Doubt

Page

• Page
  • 152 posts
  • Touch My Body

Posted 13 July 2013 - 09:17 AM

Waker can you tell me how to be the very best?

Because Igshar 

#14 Waker

Waker

Knight

• Knight
  • 783 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 10:22 AM

tumblr_m8f1akSjTh1qj4xhto1_500.gif

11vpmw8.jpg

— Mark Twain

#15 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 10:59 AM

Waker can you tell me how to get the hoes? I need some hoes in my life.

#16 Waker

Waker

Knight

• Knight
  • 783 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 11:32 AM

Go to the gardening section at Home Depot. Look for hoes there. Make sure to bring money or a credit card. Or maybe just steal them from there.

Edited by Waker, 13 July 2013 - 11:32 AM.

11vpmw8.jpg

— Mark Twain

#17 Reasonable Doubt

Reasonable Doubt

Page

• Page
  • 152 posts
  • Touch My Body

Posted 13 July 2013 - 02:00 PM

How do I cuddle with someone platonically? Is that something I can do?

Because Igshar 

#18 Waker

Waker

Knight

• Knight
  • 783 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 10:45 PM

Just... go up to a friend and cuddle standing or seated... normally sitting, on sides, or horizontally on top of each other. It's a state of mind and making sure your privates don't touch.

11vpmw8.jpg

— Mark Twain

#19 Dexel Hydagara

Dexel Hydagara

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,310 posts
  • Arcade Adept

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:00 PM

Just... go up to a friend and cuddle standing or seated... normally sitting, on sides, or horizontally on top of each other. It's a state of mind and making sure your privates don't touch.

I FINALLY SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE

YOU RACIS

2j87ib.jpg

#20 Waker

Waker

Knight

• Knight
  • 783 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:07 PM

I FINALLY SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE

YOU RACIS

>Kingroy, on 13 Jul 2013 - 11:59, said:

Did I miss something? I think I missed something.

11vpmw8.jpg

— Mark Twain