#1 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:31 AM

Has anyone heard of this anime at all? I just found out about it yesterday and it was pretty interesting to me. It's about a game called Btooom! where you fight against others by throwing booms. Now something happens and the game turns real in a way and people are forced to fight each other on a small island.

You should for sure check it out.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#2 Reservoir

Reservoir

Owner

• Emperor
  • 561 posts
  • Wrong choice.

User's Awards

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:16 AM

I only saw the first episode of this anime, but it is very interesting. It presents you with a rather unique story that has curious and keeps you watching to see and understand more. I need to continue watching this anime and catch up on the currently released episodes. I'm hoping that the story gets explained a long the way (versus stories that just are what they are and leave it at that.) I want to especially understand how this evolves from an online game to a frightening reality and a fight for survival. Many, I feel bad for the main character being tossed into this mess completely lost and confused.

Just judging by the first episode, I suggest this series to anyone looking for something new and different.

Posted Image