If you intend to do solo training outside of the "designated" team training hours, you should simply have your character descend into the SMART Rooms and choose to begin a simulation. Either choose your mission from the list provided in this post or describe the full mission you wish to do. A GM will then begin a battle thread specially for you, in this section. Your entire training mission will be carried out in that thread. Once it is finished, you may post again in the main Roleplay, exiting the SMART Room and doing whatever it is you plan to do, next.
Because this is primarily combat training, it is usually a single battle, so your Health and Stamina will NOT be automatically recovered after you have completed the training. You CAN do a second training mission immediately following one you just completed, but you run the very real risk of being seriously injured, so it's usually smarter to do one and then rest for a while before doing another. Plus you'll probably get all sweaty. You'd at least want to take a shower, wouldn't you? Srsly.
When an individual training session has terminated, it should be merged into this thread to keep the Battle section of the Role-Playing forums nice and sparkly and clean. Here's some nice, convenient info for you to use if you want to do a solo training mission:
01 is Novice.
02 is Apprentice.
03 is Adept.
04 is Expert.
05 is DANGER.
DANGER courses require an Instructor's code in order to be run, as they can pose considerable risk to the Student participating in the Course.
These courses are "Basic" for a reason. Qualities of them may be tweaked by Instructors (or Students) very easily. The [LV] of the course may change with different settings, however, so be careful if experimenting. If you wish it, you may also program in (using the VERY simple and user-friendly interface) a custom training session, involving whatever sort of situation you can dream up.
BASIC TRAINING COURSES - TEAM
[ALL OF THESE COURSES REQUIRE TEAMWORK]
[LV] - [TEAM SIZE] - [NAME] - [BRIEF OVERVIEW]
 - [2-4] - Mugging - A young man is being mugged by [2-4] assailants.
 - [2-4] - Abduction - [1-2] Mutants have kidnapped a young woman.
 -  Assassination - An assassin plans to kill the Mayor.
 - [3-4] Assault - A dangerous Mutant is in hiding.
 - [3-4] Puzzle Box - A villain blocks your way with riddles and puzzles.
 - [4+] Gang War - Squad v Squad battle.
 - [4+] Bank Robbery - A team of thugs have taken hostages in a bank.
 - [ANY] Interrogation - You have a captive. Make them talk.
 - [ANY] Combat - Many thugs in an open area.
BASIC TRAINING COURSES - SOLO
[ALL OF THESE COURSES REQUIRE A SINGLE PARTICIPANT]
[LV] - [NAME] - [BRIEF OVERVIEW]
 - Basic Fight - 2 thugs
 - Advanced Combat - 1 Mutant
 - Outnumbered - 1 Mutant, 3 thugs
 - Escape - You are captured. You must escape.
 - Endurance - endless waves of thugs; occasional Mutants