Jump to content


Photo
- - - - -

[ HoM ] Training Missions Master Thread


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
258 replies to this topic

#21 Dexel Hydagara

Dexel Hydagara

    Knight

  • Knight
  • 1,310 posts
  • Arcade Adept

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:13 PM

Ludo chuckled as Maicoh leapt off to the side with ease. As expected from a wolf. When the mutant leaped at him, Ludovic stepped forward with his left foot and ducked down slightly before attempting to uppercut Maicoh in the jaw with his right hand.

Should he be hit or scratched in the face and the counter fail, Ludo would use the momentum to roll off to the side to dodge Maicoh's bite before getting back up. If his foe was hit but still try to bite him, Ludo would instead roll back, hoping to avoid the beastman's fangs.

2j87ib.jpg


#22 Guest_Griever_*

Guest_Griever_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:46 PM

The lights in Ellie's room dimmed and a blue Loading... popped up before her. From the shadows stepped a rather short figure. In the dim lighting it appeared as if she was a young girl. She had short, cropped black hair, light brown skin, and was wearing a tanktop and give-up-on-life pants. She put a hand on her hip and looked Ellie up and down, shaking her head.

"This'll hardly be a challenge." the girl said.


A countdown hovered in front of Ellie's face before she could really process what she had just gotten herself into.

READY

3

2

1

BEGIN


The second the lime green letters "BEGIN" appeared she rushed in toward the filthy looking prostitute Ellie would immediately cut through the air and send a razor slice toward Hazard. If Hazard tried anything funny, the quick to move girl, would twirl in the air side-flipping away from any type of projectiles. If Hazard tried to attack her, Ellie would spring off to the side, to avoid her physical assaults.

#23 Valor

Valor

    Valorous

  • Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

     

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:51 PM

Maicoh's claws tore across Ludo's cheek, spraying bloody mist into the air. The scratches were light, thankfully, but still bleeding. Ludo's punch landed cleanly on the mutt's jaw, but his advance was hardly slowed. The beasts' fangs closed in on Ludo as he tried to duck out of the way, to no avail. Maicoh's fangs sunk into Ludo's forearm and stuck fast. Maicoh growled wickedly and eyed the boy, biting down harder, unwilling to let his prey get away.

[spoiler=Battleground]
Maicoh attacks Ludo with Claw Rake -> 3
Ludo attempts to Dodge the strike +25% dodge bonus -> FAIL
Ludo uppercuts Maicoh with Spark Strike (because you should have used this.) -> 3
Maicoh bites Ludo with Feral Chomp -> 5
Ludo attempts to Dodge out of the way of the strike -> FAIL


Ludovic - 9/17 17/21

Maicoh - 17/20 21/24[/spoiler]

Edited by Valor, 16 November 2012 - 06:05 PM.


#24 Valor

Valor

    Valorous

  • Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

     

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:21 PM

Hazard smirked as Ellie rushed towards her. She took a casual step forward and jumped up as the projectile rushed towards her. She was hit by the surprising speed of the projectile before her dodge finished. A loud explosion erupted beneath Hazard's feet, flinging her up into the air towards Ellie. As she neared, she flung a marble from her pouch at the girl's feet, and a second one behind Ellie as the girl cartwheeled to the side.

As Hazard's feet hit the ground smoothly, the marble behind Ellie would erupt in an explosion and then the one in front of her would.


[spoiler=Battlefield]
Ellie attacks Hazard Hologram with Wind Blow -> 4
Hazard Hologram attempts to dodge with Deft Dodge -> FAIL


Ellie 13/18 HP 16/24 STAM
(move, attack, evade)

Hazard 19/23 - 23/27
(evade, move, attack attack)
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Map]
Posted Image[/spoiler]

Edited by Valor, 16 November 2012 - 08:21 PM.


#25 Dexel Hydagara

Dexel Hydagara

    Knight

  • Knight
  • 1,310 posts
  • Arcade Adept

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:12 PM

Ludo grinned as his cheek got scratched lightly. Not bad at all. To his surprise (and amusement), Maicoh bit down hard on his forearm, and he loosed a laugh (doing so was easier than yelling and the like for him), "Not bad, Wolfie!" Felt like he was latched on tight, too. Well, go figure a wolf would never let go. This mission was far more entertaining than the bank robbery already.

Sparks played along Ludovic's right fist as he punched the wolf-boy on his snout, specifically aimed for his nose. Expecting the man to still hold on, the sparks dissipating from his hand before cackling to life again around Ludo's right foot as he aimed a kick straight for Maicoh's side.

His next course of action now would depend on what Maicoh did. If the wolf released him now, Ludo would leap back to put a bit of distance between them, and would simply wait for Maicoh to make the next move. Should the mutant still be latched onto his arm, Ludo would grit his teeth and headbutt the dog as sparks coursed along his forehead.

2j87ib.jpg


#26 Valor

Valor

    Valorous

  • Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

     

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:32 PM

Ludo's punch clocked Maicoh right on the nose. Perhaps to Ludo's surprise, Maicoh recoiled and leaped back, rubbing his snout. Maicoh grumbled a few unsavory things about Ludovic in a raspy tone. Maicoh bared his fangs again, growling as he crouched down.

In a surprising move, he lunged forwards viciously at Ludo, closing the gap between them in a short period of time. His claws were extended and ready to tear into his flesh as he howled.


[spoiler=Battle]
Ludovic punches Maicoh with Spark Strike -> 2 Damage
Maicoh may flinch! 5% natural + 50% chance! -> Hit!

Ludo 9/17 15/21
(punch/move)

Maicoh 15/20 18/24
(move, Lunge (2 STAM)[/spoiler]

#27 Dexel Hydagara

Dexel Hydagara

    Knight

  • Knight
  • 1,310 posts
  • Arcade Adept

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:19 PM

Ludo raised an eyebrow as Maicoh recoiled and moved away, rubbing his snout. Apparently his first thought was right, for once. No time for that, though. Deciding it was time to simply pack the hurting bombs as best he could rather than roll around like he had before, Ludo coursed electricity through his left arm and right leg, and the sparks cackled around his fist and foot as he let Maicoh come right at him.

As soon as the wolf-man would try to rake him with his claws, Ludo would quickly step inward and to the left, hoping to avoid Maicoh's left claw. Regardless of the end result, Ludo punched the wolf in the back of his head with his left fist and kicked him in the chest with his right foot, the latter in the hope of knocking the air out of the mutt's lungs.

Should either strike fail to push back his foe, Ludo would course electricity through his left leg now and cut off the extra flow to his left arm and right leg before giving the pup a sharp kick in the ass with his left foot.

2j87ib.jpg


#28 Guest_Griever_*

Guest_Griever_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:28 PM

Ellie quickly used her wind powers to push the marble back at Hazard and dive off to the side to avoid the other one. She would the air viciously back at the slut. She'd air flip to dodge any incoming projectiles, this one was bad news.

#29 Valor

Valor

    Valorous

  • Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

     

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:45 PM

Hazard smirked and caught the marble as it flew back at her. The second one, however, detonated as Ellie flipped away from it, aided by the force expelled from the detonation. Hazard braced against the wind attacks, though she stumbled backwards. A devious grin crossed her face as stepped forward while tossing five scattered marbles towards Ellie. They were still mid-air as they neared her. Hazard held out her hand and snapped her fingers.

Ellie could probably guess what was about to happen.


[spoiler=Calculations]
Hazard uses Detonate -> 3
Ellie uses Wind Blow -> 3
Hazard is knocked back!

Ellie - 10/18 - 13/24
[Wind Blow, dodge, Wind Blow]

Hazard - 16/23 - 20/27
[block, move, chain detonate (2 Stam)]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=map]
Posted Image[/spoiler]

#30 Valor

Valor

    Valorous

  • Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

     

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:59 PM

Ludovic was able to evade the attack, surprisingly, and was able to get in close on Maicoh. Ludovic pummeled the unguarded pup, and Maicoh landed on the ground in a heap. He gasped to catch his breath and staggered to his feet, slashing wildly at Ludovic with his claws as he coughed. (two swipes)


[spoiler=Battlefield]
Ludovic attempts to dodge Maicoh Hologram's Lunge attack -> 5% chance -> SUCCESS!
Ludovic uses Spark Strike x2 on Maicoh Hologram -> 1, 2
Chance to knock wind out -> 55% -> Hit!


Ludo 9/17 12/21
(dodge + punchx2)

Maicoh 12/20 18/24
[/spoiler]

#31 Dexel Hydagara

Dexel Hydagara

    Knight

  • Knight
  • 1,310 posts
  • Arcade Adept

Posted 16 November 2012 - 09:48 PM

Ludo grinned at his success. This wasn't over quite yet, it seemed. Maicoh gasped and staggered up on just two legs for once now, and Ludovic stepped in as close as he could to the man as sparks cackled to life around his fists again. Ignoring the swipes, Ludo swung his left fist at Maicoh's nose and punched him twice in the chest with his right.

2j87ib.jpg


#32 Valor

Valor

    Valorous

  • Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

     

Posted 16 November 2012 - 09:57 PM

Down, but not out, Maicoh made solid contact as Ludo came in close. The electric man sorely underestimated the wolf backed into the corner, as the claws tore into him badly. Ludo's swipe at Maicoh's nose was no good, as the wolf-boy took the hit and seemed no worse for the wear. The second strike on Maicoh's chest met with a similar result, though the third hurt enough for Maicoh to grumble.

Undaunted, Maicoh grinned before roaring at Ludovic and going in for another vicious bite to the man's shoulder. If Ludo stepped backwards away from his snapping Jaws, Maicoh would Lunge at him, sensing his prey began to weaken.




[spoiler=Calculations]
Maicoh uses Claw Rake x2 on Ludovic -> 4, 1
Ludovic uses Spark Strike x3 on Maicoh -> 0, 0, 3

Ludo 4/17 8/21
(move + punchx3)

Maicoh 9/20 15/24
(Swipex2, Bite)
[/spoiler]

#33 Dexel Hydagara

Dexel Hydagara

    Knight

  • Knight
  • 1,310 posts
  • Arcade Adept

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:26 PM

Ludovic grinned right back at his foe and laughed as the man roared, then replied, "Aye, you really are something else! Haven't had this much fun in ages!" The wolf-man then tried to bite down on his shoulder, and Ludovic would attempt to sidestep left out of the way to the left before throwing an uppercut at Maicoh's jaw with his right fist (still cackling with sparks), then wrapped his left arm around the back of Maicoh's neck and punched him on the forehead with his right fist twice before letting go of the wolf-man's neck and aimed a kick at his throat with his right foot as sparks played around it.

If Maicoh managed to catch him, Ludo would sigh and seem to frown, "What a shame. Seems this'll end soon." However, his grin would quickly come back as he would punch at Maicoh's temple several times with his right hand, sparks cackling around it the whole time, until he would no longer feel he had the strength left to do so or the wolf released him.

2j87ib.jpg


#34 Guest_Griever_*

Guest_Griever_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:43 PM

In fear of being turned into bits, she did the only thing that made sense. With a raise of her hand she shot the marble to her left away and siderolled out of it. She'd try and sort of ride the force with a bit of help from her powers to minimize the damage from her speed and wind prowess. The way the marbles were. Ellie raised her scythe and sliced through the air, shooting 2 wind sickles back to back. She had to pressure Hazard before Hazard pressured her. If Hazard were to try and toss anything else at Ellie, She'd make a quick burst of air flip her away from the projectile.


If Ellie was in Real danger of getting injured she'd yell her safe word. "Enough" this would cause the simulation to stop. But this would only be the case if she was low on stamina with no HP and the odds were too stacked (even more so now then before)

Edited by Griever, 17 November 2012 - 09:18 AM.


#35 Valor

Valor

    Valorous

  • Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

     

Posted 17 November 2012 - 11:46 AM

Maicoh's jaws clamped around Ludovic's shoulder, hard. He could feel his strength leaving him as his injuries began to take their toll on his body. His fighting spirit was strong, however, and kept wriggling as she struck Maicoh repeatedly with whatever strength he had left.

After the third strike however, a red light flashed in the room, and the Holographic form of the wolf slowly faded away. Ludovic was left standing alone in the room as green words lit up that said "SIMULATION ENDED". If Ludo would check his injures, he'd find that he wasn't bleeding at all, but he only felt sore all over where the Hologram had bit and clawed him. Though he wasn't victorious, he gave a good fight and hopefully learned a little bit about himself.

[spoiler=Battlefield]
Maicoh uses Feral Chomp on Ludovic -> 5
Ludovic uses Spark Strike x 3 on Maicoh Hologram -> 0, 3, 2
Simulation ends as Ludovic is out of Health

Ludo 0/18 8/21

Maicoh Hologram - 4/20 16/24[/spoiler]

#36 Valor

Valor

    Valorous

  • Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

     

Posted 17 November 2012 - 12:07 PM

One marble careened off to the side and detonated first when Hazard snapped her fingers. Soon, each of the marbles exploded mere moments after each other in a chain eruption that left small crater in the floor of the room from the sheer force of the explosions. Ellie was quick, but not quick enough.

As Ellie landed free of the explosions, Hazard drew her arms back behind her. An explosion erupted behind the girl, pushing her forward towards Ellie as she raised her scythe for the two wind sickles. They barely scathed the girl as she skidded to a halt, tossing her arms forward in a fluid motion as five more marbles rocketed towards Ellie at close range.

Hazard's arms were across her chest now as if she was hugging herself from the aftermath of her throws. The only sound Ellie would hear would be the snap of her fingers.



[spoiler=Battlefield]
Hazard uses Chain Eruption on Ellie -> 5
Ellie uses Wind Sickle x2 on Hazard -> 1, 2

Ellie - 8/18 12/24
(wind blow/dodge, sickle x 2 = 3 STAM)

Hazard - 13/23 17/27
(Deft Dodge, Chain Eruption(2 STAM) = 3 STAM)

[I figure that Ellie could probably stand one more turn, but probably not any more than that. I assume this is the last attack Hazard will throw at her.]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=MAP]
Posted Image
[/spoiler]

#37 Guest_Griever_*

Guest_Griever_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:02 PM

Ellie's breath would be almost out of her, she took the explosions and the severe beating Hazard was throwing at her, "Heh, a real mutant. This is what I want." Feeling a little crazy, She immediately, dodged to where she was right in front of Hazard, hopefully knocking the marble outta the way in the process, But she'd raise her hand and And send a burst of wind at Hazard, the second Hazard tried to move and recover from the attack, she'd be met with yet another burst of wind. As Hazard reached into her marble bag *or wherever the hell she keeps her marbles.* Ellie would Wind Sickle that spot, aiming to spill them all out, and take away Hazard's projectile spot. She's send out one last Wind sickle if she was successful, otherwise she'd be prepared to leap away once again.



(We'll see where this goes after this turn, I might pull the plug of course considering. I am having quite a lot of fun with this btw).

#38 Valor

Valor

    Valorous

  • Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

     

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:38 PM

The explosions shook the area as Ellie blew through them, being slowed slightly from the powerful shockwaves. She rose her hand for a Wind Push as Hazard punched towards her. The two fired attacks simultaneously; Hazard's explosion and Ellie's Wind Push.

Ellie went flying backwards, landing on her back. Her strength was depleted, and it hurt to move because of her injury


She would hear a scoff come from Hazard. "Better luck next time." she said before blinking out of existence. The lights came back on in the room, and bright green words popped up in the middle of the area. Ellie would feel sore all over, but nothing broken or life threatening.

SESSION ENDED


[spoiler=battlefield]
Hazard Hologram uses Chain Eruption on Ellie Keen -> 4 Damage
Hazard Hologram uses Explode on Ellie Keen -> 5 Damage
Hazard Hologram takes the backlash! -> 2 Damage
Ellie Keen uses Wind Push on Hazard Hologram -> 2 Damage

Ellie 0/18 HP 10/24

Hazard 9/23 14/27
[/spoiler]

#39 Ralor

Ralor

    Knight

  • Knight
  • 781 posts
  • A Musical Madman

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:20 PM

Zoey smiled at the boy. "Good, I want a challenge. No time for formalities, though, I'm afraid." Zoey didn't want to go all-out in the first attack, though. She would have to test what her opponent was capable of. She jumped to the right and threw a mushroom toward the boy's chest.

Sig312.jpg

 

 

Im dum.


Shhhhh. It's okay. We understand.

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3989-9578
Nintendo Network ID: Niroji

Steam: Musical Madman

 

 


#40 Valor

Valor

    Valorous

  • Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

     

Posted 18 November 2012 - 08:33 PM

The Balance would chuckle to himself before clearing his throat. "So be it!" he announced. He struck a heroic pose and waited as the mushroom bounced off of his chest harmlessly. He whimsically brushed off imaginary dirt. Though she may not see it, that was a part of his powers.

"I guess I'll start!" he said drawing something from his utility belt. Before her eyes it transmuted into a throwing knife. He flung the knife at Zoey before drawing another one with his second hand, flinging it towards her as well.


[spoiler=Battleground]
Zoey uses Mushy Toss on The Balance -> 0
The Balance uses Tough Skin to bolster his Endurance!

Zoey - 17/17 - 17/19
(move/attack)

The Balance - 20/20 21/24
(Tough Skin, Throw Knifex2)
[/spoiler]