• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Blade

Blade

Administrator

• Monarch
  • 163 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:31 PM

The convo on the shoutbox inspired me. I know a friend of mine who was suicidal, had stuttering problems and weighted 120 lbs ( srs ) he took my advice got big and here are the results fellas.

[spoiler=before]
Posted Image
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=after]
Posted Image
[/spoiler]

Amazing isn't it? Every time he got bigger I got more jealous because I couldn't be that size ( I was on the soccer team ) but now that I'm off the soccer team I am taking my own advice and going big.

Before he couldn't get a girl to look at him, one time we went out to dinner this girl LITERALLY asked him if he was sick because of how skinny he was. Now GIRLs TALK TO HIM, he doesn't even need to walk up to a girl, they do it all. His brothers who beat him up frequently told him they were proud of him, his parents become more involved in his life. I remember he invited me to a fancy dinner at his house, As soon as I got in he gave me a huge hug and started crying.

We all know I'm not the smartest man in the world, But I do know my stuff when it comes to fat, muscle, getting lean etc... Now for my soccer I couldn't gain much weight due to me burning close to 3000 calories a practice. ( 6000 a game ) here is my before pic at 163 lbs.

[spoiler=me]
Posted Image
[/spoiler]

Toned abs, frequent comments on my chest. My chest even popped out when I wore shirts, gave me that big dude look.

Now I know we have a lot of scrawny people here, a lot of fat people here and A LOT of single people. If you want to be more than what you are, if you want people to look at you differently then sign up for my challenge.

I'll tell you what to eat, how frequently to eat, I'll tell you your body fat %, and then you will make a thread and post every month a pic of your progress, you can post what you eat everyday ( optional ) your daily workout ( I suggest you do ) and together you will be a new person.

You can't be afraid to post your pic of how you look now, because it's important to have an old pic of yourself to motivate you, so people can see what a beast you became.

Are you up for the challenge?

Edited by Blade, 02 December 2012 - 09:34 PM.

#2 Guest_Griever_*

Guest_Griever_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 December 2012 - 10:26 PM

This is going to be fun :| It's my new years resolution, I already know what to do for workouts of course and diet but I'm excited as FFFF to do this. I'm becoming someone's personal trainer all this month anyway so I'll be getting a pre-emptive head start so to speak in getting myself way more active but next month it's on Bro.

#3 Wynn

Wynn

Squire

• Squire
  • 695 posts

User's Awards

Posted 02 December 2012 - 10:53 PM

Alright. I'll bite. I've actually been looking to start getting in shape but have no idea where to start.

So, what do you need me to post Blade? Weight, height, etc?

DHHIpKN.png

#4 Blade

Blade

Administrator

• Monarch
  • 163 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 10:56 PM

Alright. I'll bite. I've actually been looking to start getting in shape but have no idea where to start.

So, what do you need me to post Blade? Weight, height, etc?

Weight
Height

BMI- ( http://nhlbisupport.com/bmi/ )
Bodyfat%- ( If you don't know it post a picture without a shirt on, if you do not feel comfortable posting it feel free to PM it to me. )
Your Goal

#5 Wynn

Wynn

Squire

• Squire
  • 695 posts

User's Awards

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:38 PM

Weight: 200~ lbs.
Height: 5'11"

BMI: 27.9

Bodyfat%: I'll probably take a photo tomorrow, can't find a camera atm.

Your Goal: So, I gained like 25ish pounds ever since moving to Canada and even then I was already overweight before coming here. Haven't really added photos on Facebook either so I want to surprise everyone when I finally do decide to change my profile pic.

DHHIpKN.png

#6 Lexaeus

Lexaeus

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,713 posts
  • Naturally Hated by All

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:16 AM

I could really use a group mentality to get me to want to workout. Sign me up.

Weight No Scale in the house, my guess is over 300 lbs
Height 6'3''
BMI- I honestly think I'm big boned and that way of calculating BMI is off for me, otherwise I'd be consider obese.
Bodyfat%- ???
Your Goal - Long term - 10% Body Fat, Increased Muscle Mass
Short Term - 8 minute mile, any other goals you think I should shoot for

http://www.knightly-...3&pictureid=537

Edited by Lexaeus, 03 December 2012 - 12:51 AM.

Zanca327.png

“Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine.” - Saint Thomas Aquinas

#7 Blade

Blade

Administrator

• Monarch
  • 163 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:39 AM

Thanks for posting guys, I'm glad you are taking this seriously as I am. Once I get both of your pictures we will start from there. Remember it's going to be a tough journey, the only thing stopping you from this is yourself. If you stick it out to the end, you will be amazed how different, how better you look and trust me IT WILL be worth all the pain.

Now by any chance do you guys have and weights in your house? maybe a bench press or dumbbells? It's optional but really not needed.

#8 Shino

Shino

Ex-Admin

• Paladin
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:40 AM

Now by any chance do you guys have and weights in your house? maybe a bench press or dumbbells? It's optional but really not needed.

I disagree. I say they're very much needed if they're trying to build muscle.
http://www.knightly-...line=1346227521

Life is but a handful of dust - ANTHM

3 Years Gone. Still missing you, my dear friend. R.I.P Tynielle Silvera.

#9 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:41 AM

herp derp gym

147.png

#10 Shino

Shino

Ex-Admin

• Paladin
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:42 AM

herp derp gym

Some people don't have the money to join a gym though.

#11 Blade

Blade

Administrator

• Monarch
  • 163 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:43 AM

They need to cut before they build muscle, all they have now is unneeded fat. Yes weights will help them lose the fat faster and gain a bit of muscle but that's it really, once they cut down to a certain bodyfat% then we can focus on building lean muscle and for them, since they are big boys muscle will come easy.

#12 Lexaeus

Lexaeus

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,713 posts
  • Naturally Hated by All

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:44 AM

I don't have them no, but I can find things that have weights. Like my dogs. I pick them up all the time. Gym is a problem, I live to far away to walk/maybe even bike to them. Maybe I can ask a friends for theirs, since they are active duty and only come home once or so a year.

Zanca327.png

“Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine.” - Saint Thomas Aquinas

#13 Waker

Waker

Knight

• Knight
  • 783 posts
  • a boy with lots of lists and books

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:45 AM

There's also this http://www.amazon.co...h/dp/0938045768

where you don't really need a gym. I've seen this mentioned on /fit/ and on that bodybuilding forum sometimes

11vpmw8.jpg

"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it."
— Mark Twain

“I divide my officers into four classes; the clever, the lazy, the industrious, and the stupid. Each officer possesses at least two of these qualities. Those who are clever and industrious are fitted for the highest staff appointments. Use can be made of those who are stupid and lazy. The man who is clever and lazy however is for the very highest command; he has the temperament and nerves to deal with all situations. But whoever is stupid and industrious is a menace and must be removed immediately!”
— General Kurt von Hammerstein-Equord

#14 Lexaeus

Lexaeus

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,713 posts
  • Naturally Hated by All

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:52 AM

My pics are up. Enjoy?

Zanca327.png

#15 Shino

Shino

Ex-Admin

• Paladin
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:54 AM

If you can't get to the gym or use weights, do calisthenics. Pushups, Dips, situps, running. Anything helps.

#16 Blade

Blade

Administrator

• Monarch
  • 163 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 01:24 AM

My pics are up. Enjoy?

Thank you for posting, let's get down to business.

You have about 35% bodyfat which is not as much as I thought you would have for your size; but the good thing is by looking at your pics is that you have a lot of mass which is very good, when you lose all that fat you will be pretty much shredded bro. Quite jealous if I say so myself.

But looking at your pic I actually want to go over the limit with you, You are going to be a beast among beasts at 6'3 with your mass. You don't have weights so that is okay. But we DO NEED you to buy a scale, if you have a wal mart in your area you can get a cheap one for 7.99 ( I bought one friday for that price, very cheap ) you don't need it right away but we do want to keep progress every two weeks.

I don't know if you have an android but if you do search this app called
" myfitnesspal " all one word, download it ( it's free ) and I want you to keep track of EVERYTHING you eat.

You ate 4 eggs today? no problem take your phone, scan the eggs code and it tracks calories, fat, sodium, carbs etc all for youf, very very easy and helpful, it will also give you a chart of how many macros you are consuming.

Macros are important because it will tell you how much you are consuming ( fat wise, protein wise and carb wise )

Now I did input your data and with your height 6'3, weight 300 and your dedication to exercise ( 5 times a week ) you need to consume 3049 calories to lose weight, but for EXTREME fat loss you need to consume 2400 each day. So anything between 2400 and 3049 is awesome, go over 3049 and you're going to gain weight.

That's a great number for you, you can still get your food in.

We want you to consume food but keep you full to where you don't feel like eating frequently, by doing that we are going to aim for foods with HIGH carbs and HIGH ( very high ) protein. Here's an example.

I eat
4 Eggs
4 turkey sausages
1 glass of milk for breakfast

I'm getting shit tons of carbs and calories that I can go through out the day without feeling hungry, now obviously we don't want to starve you. So eat 3-4 meals a day with High Carb and high protein, but it all comes back to calories, remember eat between 2400 and 3049 and you are superb.

Now I want to turn you into a beast and put on muscle while you are losing weight.

I know you have a book bag or something that can hold heavy stuff, put bottles of water in your book bag, put rocks, anything heavy and just lift, lift, lift, lift for 30 minutes.

Triceps- I want you to give me as many pushups as you can, UNTIL you are DEAD, If your triceps hurt and you're not dead, keep doing it until you are laying on the floor holding your triceps.

This is the lifting schedule I want from you

Monday morning ( or whenever you wake up )

Biceps- but anything heavy in your bag and lift for 30 minutes HARD
Then go for a hard 40 minute jog, I don't want you to run like a sissy I want you to SPRINT hard then when you get tired jog lightly, wait until you catch your breath and SPRINT hard again, keep doing that over and over until it has been 40 minutes.

Tuesday Morning ( Or whenever you wake up )
Triceps- I want you to give me as many pushups as you can for, until you are dead on your back holding your arms.
After you finished your triceps I want you to go run for 40 minutes, remember... sprint then jog

I do expect you ( your first two weeks ) to not be able to jog but walk at a fast pace after your two weeks YOU BETTER not walk EVER!!

Wednesday Morning ( Whenev u wakey )
Squats- THESE MY FRIEND, will be your new best friend. Again put rocks in your bag, water bottles ANYTHING heavy, put it on your back and squat. Do 3 sets of 10, NOTHING LESS. if you can go more then I applaud you and please do.

Then for Thursday do biceps again, Friday do triceps AND squats then you rest on your weekends, or whenever you have your days off, REMEMBER you need 2 days of rest.

I want you to make a " LEX KG FITNESS " thread and we can continue on there, but if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to ask. I would also love to hear how painful your workouts are, or how good they go.

Edited by Blade, 03 December 2012 - 01:27 AM.