48 replies to this topic

#41 Lexaeus

Lexaeus

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,713 posts
  • Naturally Hated by All

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:52 AM

Dion, its time to post. This is only the second row of posts. It's time to separate the men from the boys and role play.

Zanca327.png

“Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine.” - Saint Thomas Aquinas

#42 Crimson Jazz

Crimson Jazz

Knight

• Knight
  • 851 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:03 PM

Yeah, Dion. I need a post from you. It can even be a short and simple post acknowledging that Earnest understood the mission and got on a shuttle.

If you don't post by tonight I'll be forced to move on without you =/

Edited by Crimson Jazz, 17 January 2013 - 01:04 PM.

katy-perry-dark-horse-5.gif

Holy crap! I just looked out my window and saw a huge ball of fire in the sky!!!

Oh wait.....

[Today 09:55 PM] *Ralor cries*
[Today 09:55 PM] Ralor: ;-; I am an abomination to evolution
[Today 03:03 PM] Dion: i was addicted to the point where i couldnt function without some coke in my system
[Today 03:03 PM] Dion: i used to be addicted coke

It's okay, Dion...it's okay.

#43 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:15 AM

My post is going to seem to conflict with the canon you already have established, CJ, and that's what I am intending. I'm well aware that everything Freddy's saying is untrue in the "physical" sense. It's just the doctrine of Freddy's order. It may or may not be the same doctrine followed by other religious groups in the galaxy, and I feel it makes more sense for their stories to be more... fantastical. They would also certainly push forth doctrine which worshipped and exalted Gaia, rather than talking of her as inferior or less-than-perfect. :3

Just wanted to make it clear that I'm in no way trying to push forth "truth" or what have you about the galaxy. Freddy believes it to be true, as does the rest of his order, and it's not exactly TOO far off, aside from a couple minor points. :P

a5g7ld.gif

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) u can't own black people

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) #ThanksLincoln

#44 Crimson Jazz

Crimson Jazz

Knight

• Knight
  • 851 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 01:17 PM

Conflicting religions? :OOO

Go right ahead. As with our reality, I'm more than positive that there are different interpretations of Gaia's legacy and whatnot.

Also, in case most of you missed it in the shoutbox, I only need for Ig, Dix, Val, and Lex post in reply to the post I just made. Then I'll come and get Zeke, Aly, Harry, and Earnest. Then we're off on our first combat mission :D

If you all want to, in your downtime, you can explore the ship and I can have NPCs interact with you.

Holy crap! I just looked out my window and saw a huge ball of fire in the sky!!!

Oh wait.....

[Today 03:03 PM] Dion: i was addicted to the point where i couldnt function without some coke in my system

#45 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 27 January 2013 - 09:10 PM

If the Haven is going to be a big central hub that we'll return to often, it would be nice to have some sort of map (even if it's just rudimentary/schematics) of the ship.

a5g7ld.gif

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) u can't own black people

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) #ThanksLincoln

#46 Lexaeus

Lexaeus

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,713 posts
  • Naturally Hated by All

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:07 PM

Isingoma is (assumed by me) to be approaching the elevator, so cue me in with another post there CJ.

Zanca327.png

“Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine.” - Saint Thomas Aquinas

#47 Crimson Jazz

Crimson Jazz

Knight

• Knight
  • 851 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:58 PM

I gotcha, Lex.

Sorry about the huge delay guys. My mom had not paid the bill so AT&T cut off our services. She just paid it today so now I'm back for good (or at least until she doesn't pay the bill on time again). I will make the next post by tonight.

Oh wait.....

#48 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:17 PM

I was wondering what happened to you. At least it was out of your control :P

147.png

#49 Crimson Jazz

Crimson Jazz

Knight

• Knight
  • 851 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:23 PM

I'm putting Spacebound on hiatus for an undetermined amount of time. I've just decided to focus a lot of my time on Latese and her situation. I need to be there for her.

Oh wait.....