#21 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 28 December 2012 - 10:20 PM

I'd like teams to remain the same for this one, and that's from Nate. I stated that in the thread too. I dunno who wants to split up, but im cool with it of its what people want

147.png

#22 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 28 December 2012 - 10:22 PM

People were complaining that they wouldn't be good against certain people or so. I'd like my team to stick together but it's up to everyone else really. My team sort of has fallen apart. Blade seems like hes out of the RP, dont know if Zal will come back to the team and Q was upset before about the RP and wanted to quit so yea...

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#23 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 28 December 2012 - 11:04 PM

Yeah we'll figure it out. I think everyone should come back and the only wildcard I think is Zal. I'm going to try and convince him into returning, but it's up to him.

147.png

#24 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 11:05 PM

Can I join? Is it going to be a fresh start or do you guys resume from where you left off? Like, would there be a new thread or would you guys just continue in old one?

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#25 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 28 December 2012 - 11:06 PM

Pretty sure we'll start off in the old one since we're in the middle of going out on a mission. But its up to Ig I guess.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#26 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 11:08 PM

I wouldn't mind either, but I would prefer if it was possible to have my character jumped in before the mission. o.o if there are problems with this, let me know. also, when would be the starting date?

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#27 Blade

Blade

Administrator

• Monarch
  • 163 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 11:14 PM

I say we take this time to move everything over to our IPB site. Give ig and val time to think until they come back on Monday.

a>

#28 Griever

Griever

Squire

• Squire
  • 511 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 11:34 PM

Ignore this post, all names have been rearranged.

Edited by Ziggy, 28 December 2012 - 11:56 PM.
Moving names.

#29 Blade

Blade

Administrator

• Monarch
  • 163 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:04 AM

I may be able to transfer all of our files from the 26th OVER to the new domain, so there is still hope people!

a>

#30 Waker

Waker

Knight

• Knight
  • 783 posts
  • a boy with lots of lists and books

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:26 AM

Should I wait until after to make a new thread? I don't want it to be gone..

11vpmw8.jpg

"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it."
— Mark Twain

“I divide my officers into four classes; the clever, the lazy, the industrious, and the stupid. Each officer possesses at least two of these qualities. Those who are clever and industrious are fitted for the highest staff appointments. Use can be made of those who are stupid and lazy. The man who is clever and lazy however is for the very highest command; he has the temperament and nerves to deal with all situations. But whoever is stupid and industrious is a menace and must be removed immediately!”
— General Kurt von Hammerstein-Equord

#31 Blade

Blade

Administrator

• Monarch
  • 163 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:27 AM

Yeah I wouldn't make any big threads right now

a>

#32 Waker

Waker

Knight

• Knight
  • 783 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:27 AM

Alright, gonna hold off on this computer thread.

11vpmw8.jpg

"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it."
— Mark Twain

“I divide my officers into four classes; the clever, the lazy, the industrious, and the stupid. Each officer possesses at least two of these qualities. Those who are clever and industrious are fitted for the highest staff appointments. Use can be made of those who are stupid and lazy. The man who is clever and lazy however is for the very highest command; he has the temperament and nerves to deal with all situations. But whoever is stupid and industrious is a menace and must be removed immediately!”

#33 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:28 AM

Well for the mission the way I saw it broken down nicely was desmond group fights the bank. Fossil group v gator and chrissy's angels fight burnout. Those teams should be rather effective on those specific missions and I saw suggestions for those early on.

As to dion - yes. You CAN join. If you have your temp ready you can post it up here. I'll have you join in DURING the mission. So that wouldn't be a problem.

And we're gonna continue from where we are obviously.

a5g7ld.gif

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) u can't own black people

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) #ThanksLincoln

#34 Griever

Griever

Squire

• Squire
  • 511 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:31 AM

UGH All character sheets are here, in spoilers. The names of each character is with the title and in order with their names right there. If you need your sheet all of you (with the exception of Kersha) can simply click on your spoiler and pull it out reformat your posts and keep them, repost them Or they can just stay in my boxes for later use.

Again EVERYONE'S templates are here. The only template not here is Kersha's.

#35 Blade

Blade

Administrator

• Monarch
  • 163 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:35 AM

Good news. my host said everything will be restored from the 25th once we switch domains and transfer everything over.

a>

#36 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:43 AM

That's not good news. We'd lose pages of posts.

The ooc isn't a big deal. We can rebuild that much easier than rp posts.

a5g7ld.gif

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) u can't own black people

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) #ThanksLincoln

#37 Griever

Griever

Squire

• Squire
  • 511 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:45 AM

That's not good news. We'd lose pages of posts.

The ooc isn't a big deal. We can rebuild that much easier than rp posts.

I'll just copy those too cus WHY THE FREAK NOT!?

*copies everything*

#38 Wynn

Wynn

Squire

• Squire
  • 695 posts

User's Awards

can i join too? :v

i promise to be an active wynn this time

DHHIpKN.png

#39 Blade

Blade

Administrator

• Monarch
  • 163 posts

I randomly asked him of 25th, but he said we can do anytime since the site backs itself up at midnight. Shall I go for 27th?

a>

#40 Waker

Waker

Knight

• Knight
  • 783 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:46 AM

yeah do the latest one

11vpmw8.jpg

— Mark Twain