#41 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 29 December 2012 - 01:00 AM

Yeah the latest one. As long as all this shit happened AFTER that (the zal deletion thing)

a5g7ld.gif

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) u can't own black people

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) #ThanksLincoln

#42 Griever

Griever

Squire

• Squire
  • 511 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 01:23 AM

I have EVERYTHING in the RP for the past 2 days up until Middy's first post on page 75. Nothing will be lost ._.

#43 Lexaeus

Lexaeus

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,713 posts
  • Naturally Hated by All

Posted 29 December 2012 - 11:30 AM

How much stuff is moving over to the new site?

Zanca327.png

“Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine.” - Saint Thomas Aquinas

#44 Blade

Blade

Administrator

• Monarch
  • 163 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 09:36 PM

So I bought the domain and told the host to go on with the transfer so I can convert it to IPB, Well we ran into a huge wall, the site is so old and buggy that every time we try to move it, it gives him a database error from hell.

He pointed out that this won't work and starting over would be the best option, simply too many DB errors to even attempt to do anything.

I tried sorry fellas, only thing we can do now is wait until all rps are done, and when you guys feel like its time to move, we start fresh.

a>

#45 Lexaeus

Lexaeus

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,713 posts
  • Naturally Hated by All

Posted 29 December 2012 - 09:46 PM

Does new site support BBcode? We can hand move all the important posts easy/though time consuming if it does.

Also do I get to keep my platinum status?

Zanca327.png

“Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine.” - Saint Thomas Aquinas

#46 Blade

Blade

Administrator

• Monarch
  • 163 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:27 PM

Does new site support BBcode? We can hand move all the important posts easy/though time consuming if it does.

Also do I get to keep my platinum status?

Why do you continue to ask questions regarding the site in the HOM OOC, which by the way is a ROLEPLAY thread!

a>

#47 Lexaeus

Lexaeus

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,713 posts
  • Naturally Hated by All

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:36 PM

This isn't the Home thread?

Also,

Why do you continue to ask questions regarding my queries in the HOM OOC, which by the way is a ROLEPLAY thread!

Zanca327.png

#48 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 01 January 2013 - 03:30 AM

Gtfo lex. Also don't expect a post until maybe wednesday from us. Sorry, babes. We love u long time.

147.png

#49 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 01 January 2013 - 07:16 PM

I'm afraid i'm gonna have to drop out. I just don't have the time I thought I would have.

I hate doing this, especially if we're losing Blade and Zal. (And possibly Tori too) Sorry guys.

hitchens-1949-2011-by-Gasper-Tringale.jp

“Take the risk of thinking for yourself. Much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way. I promise."

- Christopher Hitchens

#50 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 01 January 2013 - 10:52 PM

This whole thing looks like a big messy pile of wat you'd find in the corner of your room. Anyway if you guys need help with the RP I can pop in and help out (if the RP doesn't just go quits since things look pretty grim to me).

TheDreamEX.png

tumblr_n6lpksz2V81sfgfh0o1_500.gif

Gif not by me

A little one

#51 Blade

Blade

Administrator

• Monarch
  • 163 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 10:59 PM

Yeah thing's are looking pretty bad.

a>

#52 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:24 PM

._. Axel better get his gatdamn cape. <.<. I'm still on board for the long haul.

._. And couldn't we easily write out the other players by putting them in other classes because they were too afraid to take on the actual mission?

[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: <.<
[Today 07:02 PM] Crimson Jazz: I know right!?!
[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: >.>
[Today 07:02 PM] Tengo Cash: Beiber is the man

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺

#53 Blade

Blade

Administrator

• Monarch
  • 163 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:31 PM

._. Axel better get his gatdamn cape. <.<. I'm still on board for the long haul.

._. And couldn't we easily write out the other players by putting them in other classes because they were too afraid to take on the actual mission?

We lost Middy ( possibly ) Epic, Ralor, Zal ( Possible )

It's discouraging to be completely honest.

a>

#54 Griever

Griever

Squire

• Squire
  • 511 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:32 PM

Well first off, I won't quit simply because I respect Iggy too much to spit in his face. I was originally just helping out, but in the end I still come on the site mainly BECAUSE of them (yes Val you are part of the plural and I do enjoy you :3). It'd be backhanded of me to just quit and leave.

#55 Blade

Blade

Administrator

• Monarch
  • 163 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:47 PM

Well first off, I won't quit simply because I respect Iggy too much to spit in his face. I was originally just helping out, but in the end I still come on the site mainly BECAUSE of them (yes Val you are part of the plural and I do enjoy you :3). It'd be backhanded of me to just quit and leave.

No offense, this is one of the biggest reasons why I don't, can't and won't take you seriously. You are the biggest dick rider I have ever seen in my life and I don't even know you in real life.

Pathetic as fuck.

a>

#56 Griever

Griever

Squire

• Squire
  • 511 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 12:01 AM

K?

Tbh I really don't care about anyone elses opinion. >_> The only reason I came on KG (any form of old sites period) Was only because of Iggy and Val. If I am to put it bluntly. I've known him long enough to like chatting and shit. And there were several times he's had to convince me to come back (whether leaving for a couple of weeks, month or my last which was almost a year). I don't come to the site for you, or really anyone else. I have THAT much respect for Iggy and Val, enough to say I don't mind spending extra time here. And frankly, not only was that uncalled for, but I could say several things as well. 

I don't take you very seriously either, so *shrug*

#57 Blade

Blade

Administrator

• Monarch
  • 163 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 12:13 AM

K?

Tbh I really don't care about anyone elses opinion. >_> The only reason I came on KG (any form of old sites period) Was only because of Iggy and Val. If I am to put it bluntly. I've known him long enough to like chatting and shit. And there were several times he's had to convince me to come back (whether leaving for a couple of weeks, month or my last which was almost a year). I don't come to the site for you, or really anyone else. I have THAT much respect for Iggy and Val, enough to say I don't mind spending extra time here. And frankly, not only was that uncalled for, but I could say several things as well. 

I don't take you very seriously either, so *shrug*

Should I go back to deleting your account? Because right now the temptation is too good & you are making it easier. If you want to stroke their dicks do it on facebook or a chat. Don't insult us by telling us you only come on for them you dumb bitch.

a>

#58 Griever

Griever

Squire

• Squire
  • 511 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 12:22 AM

Don't care bro. 

I don't get why you are "mad" or "annoyed" I am my own person. I can hate like enjoy anyone I want. You just took your time insulting me yourself being "honest" and having your "honest opinion" Can I not have my own reasons for doing things? You don't take me seriously as it is so why are you bugging out. You started off saying, "no offense" right before ridiculing me for wanting to help out Iggy and Val. Who btw I would have went to the winterhawks game with yesterday if they were available. Why do my reasons have to line up with you why I do anything? Because you're the site owner? Am I just supposed to sit here and let you be a jerk for no particular reason? No honestly you don't know me well enough if at all to understand simply I won't deal with that, or care for it at all to let that pass.

Dude why are you so hostile?

#59 Blade

Blade

Administrator

• Monarch
  • 163 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 12:34 AM

Don't care bro. 

I don't get why you are "mad" or "annoyed" I am my own person. I can hate like enjoy anyone I want. You just took your time insulting me yourself being "honest" and having your "honest opinion" Can I not have my own reasons for doing things? You don't take me seriously as it is so why are you bugging out. You started off saying, "no offense" right before ridiculing me for wanting to help out Iggy and Val. Who btw I would have went to the winterhawks game with yesterday if they were available. Why do my reasons have to line up with you why I do anything? Because you're the site owner? Am I just supposed to sit here and let you be a jerk for no particular reason? No honestly you don't know me well enough if at all to understand simply I won't deal with that, or care for it at all to let that pass.

Dude why are you so hostile?

Because you say disrespectful shit like that & of course I will get annoyed, to come to A FORUM for only two people is a slap to the face to everyone. I'm the site owner so what, Roy and others joke around and insult me, but I know it's all fun. Maybe, just maybe if you show more appreciation I wouldn't be so hostile. Also they probably just didn't want to go to the game with you, they most likely have never met you in person. You could be a serial killer who spends most of his day masturbating to his victims. Also how are you helping them out? By posting everyone templates? Wow, such a big help :)

Here's a tip, there are other people on this forum besides Ig and Val who's dicks are bigger. Feel free to remove you hand from their dick's and look around :)

kbai

a>

#60 Griever

Griever

Squire

• Squire
  • 511 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 12:49 AM

I'm not even going to apologize either >_>; I don't see anyone else offended.

I'm ending this right here. I won't respond again, this is getting stupid and silly. 

You are the only person I see taking it the wrong way, I'll assume you really don't know jack squat about me and just assume I am out to just make you angry. I said nothing of the sort that I didn't like anyone else. At all. that was yours to assume while you again bash and flame me for a single comment I made about helping Ig and Val out for a mistake that was made. Flat out Blade, I talk to Roy all the time. I of course am going to say disrespectful things to you when you think it's ok to call me out for things that don't even matter. I am of course not going to show you the same respect when you flame and assume everything. I am just the same not going to be well responsive to anything you say. I've talked and bla bla bla with soro and I do so all the time. But my reasons for being anywhere, it's still not your call to make dude. I've also known Iggy and Val for a retarded amount of years. I can't say that for anyone else here except for Kai and Kain and I am pretty sure what I feel whose cock I ride, who I talk to, who I like, why I come on, who my friends are, what keeps me on, shouldn't be any of your business and pretty sure none of your concern.

Your "Problem" with me I don't care about. The way you feel about me, I don't care about. The way you want to be rude to me, I don't give 2 shits about. But whatever it is, you really should get over it. I'm not doing anything to ANYONE. I'm not doing anything to you, but apparently I am YOUR problem. Honestly, take that someone else. If you want me to be "civil" and have "respect" for you you need to show the same back, cus quite frankly I won't.

And don't forget you called me out for NO reason other than to assert your opinion which was rude and I asserted my opinion which had absolutely nothing else to do with anyone else, but you made it your problem. Just, stop dude. There's no need, reason, or point to all of it. If you have an issue take it to PM's but I honestly believe you've taken all this time to misjudge me, my views and what I mean, cus honestly I don't understand why you get so offended for imo nothing. :x