407 replies to this topic

#221 Lexaeus

Lexaeus

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,713 posts
  • Naturally Hated by All

Posted 13 March 2013 - 12:45 AM

Please don't kill our simulation, it hasn't even gotten to the good part.

Zanca327.png

“Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine.” - Saint Thomas Aquinas

#222 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 13 March 2013 - 01:49 PM

YOU HAD UNTIL TONIGHT. I can give you until "19:00" in RP time. It's currently around 16:30, and I'm pushing time forward pretty slowly because I need Ellie to be back at school before 19:00, though her little mission is dying down...

That goes for both Ari+Shine and Dale+Amala.

a5g7ld.gif

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) u can't own black people

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) #ThanksLincoln

#223 Griever

Griever

Squire

• Squire
  • 511 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 06:16 PM

YOU HAD UNTIL TONIGHT. I can give you until "19:00" in RP time. It's currently around 16:30, and I'm pushing time forward pretty slowly because I need Ellie to be back at school before 19:00, though her little mission is dying down...

That goes for both Ari+Shine and Dale+Amala.

Has my mission really taken that long :P I didn't think you'd have to slow it down that much xD I thought I was going pretty fast~

But really my mission has 2 more days. Tops. Depending on how Iggy feels, it could be done tonight. I see it being done tomorrow night/friday afternoon tho.

#224 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 13 March 2013 - 06:49 PM

It's taking a while because I've been slow responding. It was intended to be a pretty quick mission, but I've had a lot of shit to do for school the past few days and haven't had much chance to just sit down and reply to every post that's made as it's made recently. It will be done by this weekend, though. I'm planning to have time "speed up" now, since you're down to the last like 3-4 turns of your mission (it's a time thing not a "kill the bad guy" thing; it'll make sense when it ends shh) and i imagined that expedition to be an "all afternoon" sort of thing, with you and pike rolling back to school around 18-18:30.

a5g7ld.gif

#225 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 14 March 2013 - 01:54 AM

Oh our mission going to end prematurely (rp time)? How unfortunate.

Edited by The Dream, 14 March 2013 - 01:54 AM.

TheDreamEX.png

tumblr_n6lpksz2V81sfgfh0o1_500.gif

Gif not by me

A little one

#226 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:15 AM

It might, but it might not. x__x I'm gonna try and scrape together a response for your mission later today if Val doesn't do anything for it.

a5g7ld.gif

#227 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:24 AM

Yoh. I just edited my comodovodifof thingy in the character creation area. :>. Axel has range and agility. NOW PEOPLE A FEW STEPS AWAY CAN FEAR AXEL.

[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: <.<
[Today 07:02 PM] Crimson Jazz: I know right!?!
[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: >.>
[Today 07:02 PM] Tengo Cash: Beiber is the man

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺

#228 Griever

Griever

Squire

• Squire
  • 511 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 10:50 PM

Just a heads up, I might be gone all weekend, saving early saturday MAYBE. So if you don't see me til sunday >.>; I've warned ahead of time. I don't have my wifi sucky phone anymore since I need to stop being on that thing every time I go out I got rid of it, strictly home comp now :x So yeah just getting that out there now.  I'm going to try and finish the mission tonight/tomorrow morning if possible ._. Then do a HoM post bla bla bla.

Also by Sunday I mean sunday night. Which could easily be monday afternoon >_______________>;

PP and SP spent btw

Edited by Griever, 16 March 2013 - 01:51 AM.

#229 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 17 March 2013 - 01:09 PM

Out of curiosity - Why is no one posting? o.o Busy? Saint Patrick's Day? Other reasons? Just curious, because the thing seems to be dying down. After Zal posts again, I can push us on to 19:00 if people are bored doing nothing? I was planning to at least muck around with Jack v Chris for a while but even Val has been mia for a while now and it's getting worrisome. Some idea of what's going on would be nice.

a5g7ld.gif

#230 Griever

Griever

Squire

• Squire
  • 511 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 02:10 PM

on my flip phone. so forgive me if the post comes out funky. i should be good in like 5 maybe 6 hours. lol lewd. funny ig. sex isn't even on her mind. and i think people are out having a good time like me :) lots of parties this weekend.

#231 Ralor

Ralor

Knight

• Knight
  • 781 posts
  • A Musical Madman

Posted 17 March 2013 - 03:16 PM

I was waiting for somebody else to post or something, but I gave up on that. Meh. Oh well. I've set up a mission.

Sig312.jpg

Im dum.

Shhhhh. It's okay. We understand.

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3989-9578
Nintendo Network ID: Niroji

Steam: Musical Madman

#232 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 17 March 2013 - 10:06 PM

I've been waiting for peps

TheDreamEX.png

Gif not by me

A little one

#233 Lexaeus

Lexaeus

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,713 posts
  • Naturally Hated by All

Posted 18 March 2013 - 01:57 AM

Oh you know, problems of the maternal kind.

I'm going to try to uh keep to a friend's house week so I can avoid her a bit. Not that I want to, but I can't get any schoolwork done with her pestering me. Also so I can do this.

Zanca327.png

“Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine.” - Saint Thomas Aquinas

#234 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:00 PM

Shine+Alessandro+Amala+Dale are all automatically ejected from their training sessions, as we are now progressing plot in the main thread. As promised, their missions were canceled early (and both threads were inactive so) and we're now gearing up for an impassioned speech from our lady in waiting, Allison.

Post, or don't post, it's your call. Everyone who doesn't post will be PP'd into the room before the mission starts with the sole exception of Zoey, who is just going to show up late (which is HONESTLY NOT A PROBLEM AND DO NOT WORRY ABOUT THIS RALOR). Allison will understand and I'll just refer you (Ralor) back to the next post by Allison for a rundown of her speech, since she'll be more than happy to repeat it for Zoey later on tonight.

I'll be making said post after posts from Roy, Zal, and Val are all made, since they're currently the three who are engaged in serious business at the school. I would wait on Dream, Lex, and Noodle, too, but Noodle has been missing of late once again (likely due to situations beyond her control), Lex is super busy with shit and can't be expected to keep up (and I am not mad at you for that, Lex, ily <3 take all the time you need buddy), and Dream is kind of beholden/waiting on both/one of them in order to continue her cake posting, so I'm not finding a "necessity" to wait on this since it's intermission? I dunno. It'll be up to Dream, completely, as to whether or not she's finished the cake or still needs time with it. I have no preference for it either way.

Results from the two prematurely ended training sessions, collected here to keep them alive after I merge the two threads into the main thread:

Shine

Talent Level +1! [2]

+1 SP [11 total]

+Strong-Willed [+1 Psyche]

Alessandro

Power Level +1! [3]

Talent Level +1! [2]

+2 SP [11 total]

+1 PP [3 total]

+Persistent [+1 Psyche]

Dale

Power Level +1! [3]

+1 SP [10 total]

+1 PP [3 total]

pls update roster posts at earliest convenience, thank. Deadline, as always, is your next combat post. So long as you are updated before you take any action in combat, your stats will be carried into the battle. Otherwise, any changes will only take effect AFTER the battle is ended.

After this meeting, there will be a little more downtime. It seems people just want to move on to tomorrow, though, so it will likely be very brief (as in I'll let you each snag one extra post in after it and then we skip to Act II Scene I.) for everyone besides Zoey, who (I hope) will have her mission finished tonight (irl time).

#235 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:49 PM

>.> Wait I'm stuck in serious business?

[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: <.<
[Today 07:02 PM] Crimson Jazz: I know right!?!
[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: >.>
[Today 07:02 PM] Tengo Cash: Beiber is the man

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺

#236 Griever

Griever

Squire

• Squire
  • 511 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 02:53 PM

Totes cereal business~ 

#237 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:35 AM

Well we had a little prob on one end, tis all good though since it was going on for ages. Also Shine's all done with cake and stuff and was just making small talk so I'll just be sending her up to the srs stuff.

Also, I'm sorry but I'm kinda confused with what those points up there are for after the simulation. I dunno I might mind must just be feeling a little exhausted from the days events or something, but I'm kinda stumped on how to distribute those points (or if I should be doing so at all).

TheDreamEX.png

Gif not by me

A little one

#238 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:57 AM

@Kingroy

Serious business. You don't need to post at all. Just Jack walked in and Axel was there.

@Dream

You had mistakenly upped Shine's Talent to level 2 prematurely (you added her Psyche boost to the roster even though she didn't learn it yet). You never actually GOT that level-up until just now. SP is for your stats. You have 1 to spend. The 11 in parentheses is just a "total" as of this SP gain. Add up all your spent points and, if you're up-to-date, you should be sitting on 11 total spent.

a5g7ld.gif

#239 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 26 March 2013 - 01:02 AM

I thought Talents automatically came along with Level ups (Lvl 3 and all that)? My mistake there.

EDIT: I put them in :x

Edited by The Dream, 26 March 2013 - 01:47 AM.

TheDreamEX.png

Gif not by me

A little one

#240 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:15 AM

Power and Talent levels are independent but connected. Each one levels up independently of the other. Power levels give you 1 SP and 1 PP per level, while Talent levels just give 1 SP and a new skill. Once you have 30 total SP, you stop gaining SP from both Power and Talent levels. :0

a5g7ld.gif