Alias: Khamen Kamen
Sex: M

Home District: Ocean District

-Family Members-

Nortrom Izark – Father – 53 – Librarian

Marlena Izark – Mother – 45 – Engineer

-Personality-

Dislikes: Politics, Insects, The Occult

Passion: To host a global swordsmanship tournament, with himself as one of the participants.

Traits -

Heroic:
+ Confident

+ Cool under Pressure
- Solo Act
- Pun Lover

Personal:
+ Empathetic
+ Sincere
- Jokester
- Selfish

Explanation: Considering himself to be a new age samurai, Raidese carries over some key concepts (and faults) of bushido. And though he is hidden behind a mask, he makes sure that his wonderful humor is not shrouded by it.

-Appearance-

Height: 6'2”
Weight: 200 lbs
Eyes: Brown, White/Glowing yellow when he has his mask equipped.
Hair: Dyed bright orange, Flowing/Kept in a ponytail when not wearing costume
Complexion: Tan
Build: Slightly buff

Description: The outlandish appearance of Raidese is supposed to strike fear to those who find themselves opposite of him.

Street Duds: When casually strolling the streets of Milencia, Raidese is usually seen wearing blue jeans and a black leather jacket, with a plain white shirt underneath. He may also wear aviator glasses and proper headgear if he is on his motorcycle.

Costume: Raidese's uniform is almost identical to the standard-issued ones except that he has a reinforced ivory mask with a design reminiscent of a far east tiger-dragon. This mask is specially resistant to sand, ensuring Raidese's own superpower doesn't hinder his sight. Also attached to his back are a sword sheathe and a earthen jug filled with sand.

-Superpower-

Psammokinesis [Elemental] Lv: 1 – The ability to manipulate sand seems almost secondary to Raidese's passion for swordsmanship but this is what enables his blade to stand victorious. Dust storms and sand surfing are by far his favorite applications for his powers, among other things.

-Talent-

Katana [Weapon] Lv: 1
The embodiment of a samurai's life. Slash, slice, parry, riposte, bladespin, omnislash; you name it, Khamen Kamen will attempt to to do it. Due to school policies, he is usually limited to a bokken however.

-Skills-

...STRENGTH...
[||--------]
..AGILITY...
[||--------]
...ENDURANCE...
[||--------]
...REASON...
[|---------]
...PSYCHE...
[|---------]

-History-

Memories of his childhood are a blur to Raidese. Nothing worth noting happened, at least to him. His early teenage years saw him enrolled at a community dojo over at the Culture District, under the advice of his father Nortrom. When Raidese had his first taste of competition, it was as if his entire life found purpose within an instant. He attributed most of his victories to his superior technique though his opponents claimed that something was in their eyes when they had fought the boisterous prodigy. Now he finds himself in a new proving ground, still determined to come out on top after all is said and done.

DHHIpKN.png

#22 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:36 AM

Sorry for the extended absence from posting. We're back in the swing of things! Feel free to go nuts with discussions amongst yourselves in the Act I thread again, since it's been reopened now that I've had a chance to post.

Just in the future keep in mind the context in which your characters are doing these things, because there is an authority figure present who would not necessarily let kids sit there and argue like they did for such a long while. The only reason I ran with it is because I didn't want to invalidate any posts. Also because it all made lots of sense so none of it really felt pointless, in my opinion.

I won't be posting again until (maybe) Friday night (laaaaaaate at night) or Saturday, and if anyone has not made a single post since Scene III began by Saturday, your character will officially, 100% irrevocably be written out of the RP. I understand being busy (heck I was just super-mega-hyper-"busy" for a week!), but you guys all made a commitment to follow through on this. I've held up my end to the best of my ability up through now. I only expect the same in return. (note that most of you are perfectly safe from this p00p, and if you've already posted since Scene III began and don't feel like you have anything to say to the most recent developments I won't hold it against you if you don't post before Saturday, naturally <3)

a5g7ld.gif

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) u can't own black people

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) #ThanksLincoln

#23 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:39 AM

I'll do my best to get people to post. Not sure if Epic and Midnight are going to be staying or not but I'll be sure to get on ralors ass about making a post and getting caught up with everything.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#24 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:44 PM

Name: Aurelian Izark

Most of this is good. By most, I mean like 90%.

First: His name needs to be changed.

Alessandro Iabello

Aurelian Izark

Both of them are AI. >.> Need different initials. Do not question this. It is just vitally important.

(The others whose names begin with A, to help:

Allison Praesent

Axel Redwood

Adam Forge

Amala Singh

[AP][AR][AF][AS])

Psammokinesis [Elemental] Lv: 1 – The ability to manipulate sand seems almost secondary to Aurelian's passion for swordsmanship but this is what enables his blade to stand victorious. Dust storms and sand surfing are by far his favorite applications for his powers, among other things.

This is good. I have a whole bunch of good ideas for this. ~.~

Katana [Weapon] Lv: 1
The embodiment of a samurai's life. Slash, slice, parry, riposte, bladespin, omnislash; you name it, Khamen Kamen will attempt to to do it. Due to school policies, he is usually limited to a bokken however.

O: HUZZAH. Masamune incoming~ This is good, too.

-History-

Memories of his childhood are a blur to Aurelian. Nothing worth noting happened, at least to him. His early teenage years saw him enrolled at a community dojo over at the Culture District, under the advice of his father Nortrom. When Aurelian had his first taste of competition, it was as if his entire life found purpose within an instant. He attributed most of his victories to his superior technique though his opponents claimed that something was in their eyes when they had fought the boisterous prodigy. Now he finds himself in a new proving ground, still determined to come out on top after all is said and done.

Only a few minor issues here:

1. Powers manifested VERY recently (especially for Aurelian)

== he hasn't had them all his life or anything of that sort. (very recently means within the past week)

2. Aurelian won't be inducted into the school through normal channels.

== he'll be visiting the Museum as a simple observer when Burnout and her crew attack. I'll introduce you to the RP when we get there tomorrow.

That's pretty much it. He looks good, and I'm glad to have a replacement to someone who will not be named who seems to have abandoned me because he's a smelly poop head.

a5g7ld.gif

#25 Wynn

Wynn

Squire

• Squire
  • 695 posts

User's Awards

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:51 PM

Changed name to Raidese. And as for the power manifesting just recently, the back story never flat out says that he had his powers for a long time so we'll just believe the same thing he believes, and that is he won his battles through better swordsmanship.

DHHIpKN.png

#26 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:10 PM

Okay. Raidese is officially accepted. I'll give you a nice spot on the first page in a bit. For now, you'll just have to accept this: https://docs.google....TmZvVEY5OXd4aEE

as a token of my appreciation. That's your power tree. Before you can start posting in the RP proper, you need to make a Roster post. The link to that thread is in the first post of this one. :3

ALSO IN CASE PEEPS ARE NOT AWARE.

Both Alessandro AND Dale are level 2 and have yet to use their SP and PP from leveling! If they are not used BEFORE the teams are in the field, they won't be added or considered for the duration of the mission! D:

a5g7ld.gif

#27 Blade

Blade

Administrator

• Monarch
  • 163 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 01:57 PM

Okay. Raidese is officially accepted. I'll give you a nice spot on the first page in a bit. For now, you'll just have to accept this: https://docs.google....TmZvVEY5OXd4aEE

as a token of my appreciation. That's your power tree. Before you can start posting in the RP proper, you need to make a Roster post. The link to that thread is in the first post of this one. :3

ALSO IN CASE PEEPS ARE NOT AWARE.

Both Alessandro AND Dale are level 2 and have yet to use their SP and PP from leveling! If they are not used BEFORE the teams are in the field, they won't be added or considered for the duration of the mission! D:

Blaine hasn't used his SP is he good to go, or does he need to use it now?

a>

#28 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:02 PM

He used his SP, not his PP. You don't NEED to use either, really, but using SP is HIGHLY advised. I didn't mention Blaine since I'm already aware that you wanted to save it for level 3.

Alessandro picking up an attack with his PP is also VERY VERY VERY highly recommended. And I don't see any reason for Dale to NOT grab a Shield or a STR boost.

a5g7ld.gif

#29 Lexaeus

Lexaeus

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,713 posts
  • Naturally Hated by All

Posted 05 January 2013 - 05:00 PM

Iggy I need my power treeIggy I need my power treeIggy I need my power treeIggy I need my power tree

oh thanks, I'll take Triangle and one point in Psyche.

Edited by MotherHugging Lexaeus, 05 January 2013 - 05:08 PM.

Zanca327.png

“Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine.” - Saint Thomas Aquinas

#30 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:01 PM

Were we told which district each mission would be?

edit: I looked but am still confused.

Would the bank be in the commercial district and the museum in the windy district?

Edited by Kingroy, 05 January 2013 - 07:11 PM.

[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: <.<
[Today 07:02 PM] Crimson Jazz: I know right!?!
[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: >.>
[Today 07:02 PM] Tengo Cash: Beiber is the man

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺

#31 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 06 January 2013 - 02:04 AM

So it's safe to assume that Ralor is out of the RP now? As well, is Dion still allowed in with his beast boy character or is he out too? I want to have more people in the RP honestly. I liked Dions character a lot too. =/

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#32 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 06 January 2013 - 02:47 AM

As much as I like Rals character I really think it'd be a safe idea having him out. Not only would it stall others if they tried to interact with Zoey but it also means he misses out on a lot because he's away a lot. It's not fun being in an RP when you miss out on all the fun bits because you were away.

Then again that's my opinion on the matter, I'm not a GM in all this so :x

Edited by The Dream, 06 January 2013 - 03:09 AM.

TheDreamEX.png

tumblr_n6lpksz2V81sfgfh0o1_500.gif

Gif not by me

A little one

#33 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 06 January 2013 - 03:03 AM

Were we told which district each mission would be?

edit: I looked but am still confused.

Would the bank be in the commercial district and the museum in the windy district?

It doesn't much matter, since it seems like Iggy is having each team get dropped off one after another. Just wait for your turn :P

So it's safe to assume that Ralor is out of the RP now? As well, is Dion still allowed in with his beast boy character or is he out too? I want to have more people in the RP honestly. I liked Dions character a lot too. =/

Yes. Maybe.

Iggy's been waiting on him to fix up his character for a while now. If he can't be bothered to do something small, will he post in a timely manner? Iggy said Saturday was the drop dead date on new characters, but I think he'll have a little more time if he actually like... finishes his character.

As much as I like Rals character I really think it'd be a safe idea with him out. Not only would it stall others if they tried to interact with Zoey but it also means he misses out on a lot because he's away a lot. It's not fun being in an RP when you miss out on all the fun bits because you were away.

Then again that's my opinion on the matter, I'm not a GM in all this so :x

He hasn't posted or given warning of not being willing to post since Battleball. Iggy and I were away for a few days physically unable to post or operate as normal as we gave a lot of warning and notice and still managed to find ways to try and stay relatively active. He hasn't. The deadline passed and unfortunately Zoey has been written out for the time being. It'll take an awful lot for Ralor to be allowed back in since he's already shown a rather disturbing lack of motivation or effort to make a few short posts in a very long time.

147.png

#34 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:34 AM

If it matters, the Museum is in the Culture District and the Bank is in the Commercial District. Order of drop is Ocean-Comm-Culture. I'll be making my maps of the three battlegrounds today and posting once they're all ready to go.

And Ralor is out completely at this point. He has shown a disturbing lack of desire to do anything even remotely related to the roleplay, so I have no qualms about this.

Dion has shown no desire or wanting to actually join up since his old temp was deleted. I DO have this:

Dion's original temp

Spoiler

My original response

Spoiler

and my response after he made his initial edits

Spoiler

Since I am very much enthused by the character that's seen here and we'll have teams of 5-5-4 so one last character would balance everything out and make me happy, I'm willing to extend the deadline for DION ONLY an extra day or two IF AND ONLY IF he lets me know by the end of the day today that he still intends to and wants to actually join. It sucks that his "final" temp was deleted before, but I think I've recovered enough to let him jump back in without needing to rebuild the whole thing from scratch. :>

a5g7ld.gif

#35 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 01:59 PM

I would still like to join, but I wouldn't mind some help fixing him xP

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#36 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 06 January 2013 - 02:07 PM

Just post up a temp following the guidelines in those spoiler boxes and I'll help you out from there with fixing and tweaking him to make him better.

a5g7ld.gif

#37 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:54 PM

Couple things.

1. Dion, if you want to join, you have to help me out, here. I'm not going to help you revise what I have for a second time.

2. @Peeps who are "inactive" in the RP currently:

---- This mission WILL weed out people who will have time for / do care about the RP

---- After the three missions are finished, I will be taking a serious look at our current roster of Mutants, and it may very well be reduced.

---- If you are worried about your character potentially being "cut," then ask yourself:

------ 1. When is the last time I made a post?

------ 2. How often have I been posting in the past?

------ 3. Where do I rank among the "top posters" in the RP thread?

---- Basically, if you have been keeping up with the RP, you have nothing to worry about unless you vanish for the duration of the mission.

I just wanted to get this out there so that I can justifiably cut people who physically will not be contributing to the roleplay going forward, because the last thing I want is for the active members to be held back from having fun by the people who post once a week (not that we necessarily HAVE any of those, but it's the concept, not the specific situation that I'm referencing)

a5g7ld.gif

#38 Griever

Griever

Squire

• Squire
  • 511 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:29 PM

;___; I AM NOT A TOP POSTER ANYMORE WILL I BE CUT? QQ

/wrists 

Kidding~ Waiting for someone in my group to post >_>; once they do I will fashion up a skydiving post :3

Edited by Griever, 07 January 2013 - 05:29 PM.

#39 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:31 PM

I'll have a post up sometime tonight. Working on a few different things that are a tad bit more important.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#40 Griever

Griever

Squire

• Squire
  • 511 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:39 PM

You guys have like.... 7 hours >.> I'll post tonight regardless it just seems silly since she is in the middle of hating anyone to start conversation. But really take your time >.> I just want to enjoy the crocodile and his AoE Tail whip and bla bla bla