#401 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 16 August 2013 - 10:48 PM

I intended the ability to be a 1 AoE attack around where she is. The flavor is up to you. And yes, you've got the spikes; I just am lazy about actually uploading updated power sheets. If you legally purchased the skill (and you did), you have it.

a5g7ld.gif

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) u can't own black people

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) #ThanksLincoln

#402 Lexaeus

Lexaeus

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,713 posts
  • Naturally Hated by All

Posted 03 September 2013 - 09:21 PM

I'm been thinking IF I try to get back into a rp, it should be this one. However, being so separated from rping in general has it has cons. King of Karps brought up maybe Ari could walk around the school to see if I can get back into the rp spirit, and if it works back into missions and the story. Of course, so much has happened, I'm not sure if it's possible for me to catch up. Just looking for thoughts and ideas I guess.

Zanca327.png

“Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine.” - Saint Thomas Aquinas

#403 Griever

Griever

Squire

• Squire
  • 511 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 09:28 PM

Iggy has a hom thread away from missions just for this (it failed tho) but it might be a place to start until we all get back from missions.

#404 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 03 September 2013 - 10:04 PM

You def can get caught up. We're ending a story arc with this mission and starting up a brand newish one very soon!

147.png

#405 Griever

Griever

Squire

• Squire
  • 511 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 09:59 PM

I'm gonna assume we're done with rping period ›_›;. Thats a good assumption to make right? I'm not exactly waiting, but if it pops back up and I am not here I'd feel bad for not participating.

#406 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:00 PM

I'm really sorry, guys. I'm gonna make the suspension official, much as I really don't want to. All of you have (probably) lost interest in this, anyway, and I just physically do not have the time to devote to this project anymore, even though I really wish I did. Val will contradict me on this saying I have all the time in the world, but seriously...

I tutor five days out of the week (granted, sometimes for less than an hour a day - I'm also constantly in talks to INCREASE these hours which will be hella fun because my mom refuses to take "I really do not want to" as a good enough reason for not fucking wanting more tutoring hours), I'm under insane pressure from Artemis to catch up to his progression in FF14, so I devote a good 4-6 hours (sometimes more) every day to playing that game to make as much progress as I physically can, I have a novel to write for NaNo that I've written all of 3000 words for (out of the over 25k I should be at today), I have dozens of shows I need/want to watch on my backlog (not to mention all the games [AC series, KHFM/Re:CoM, Poogeymans, and a handful of others] I also still need to play/complete), and I spend a good 12-15 hours a week (usually in one day) with my girlfriend, which is a hell of a lot less than I'd like to.

I legit just have way too much on my plate and it's stressing me out worse than I've ever been in my life. I'm having real, serious problems coping with this and I just cannot have this roleplay looming in the back of my mind as something ELSE I really should be working on.

I'm sorry. From the bottom of my heart. I really wanted to see this thing through, and I feel like I've let everyone down. I feel like I let myself down.

I have yet to complete a personal project and it's starting to really weigh on me. This is just one more failure to add to the pile. :\

a5g7ld.gif

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) u can't own black people

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) #ThanksLincoln

#407 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:27 PM

Nah man, it's all good. Sure this is another attempt of HoM like rp's that didn't finish but so much had happened through. Everyone had some interesting experiences with their characters. a lot of development (somewhat) occurred and the story moved along pretty well (in my opinion). This was just the second act that fell.

Plus, you don't have to supply paragraph of information to explain just how busy you are. I think everyone knows that things pop up and life becomes more big so you have push things aside. It happens. I think at this moment a few people are in the sameish position. Of course, HoM was just a roleplay. It was a big and fun and special one but in the end it was just a roleplay that everyone in the community could participate in and enjoy. Nothing wrong if you have to drop it, everyone enjoyed in the end and that's pretty much all that matters. From that observation I'd say you haven't let anyone down.

Hopefully the stress load is reduced a little without this biting the back of your mind.

Edited by The Dream, 16 November 2013 - 02:52 AM.

TheDreamEX.png

tumblr_n6lpksz2V81sfgfh0o1_500.gif

Gif not by me

A little one

#408 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:37 PM

>.>

>feels bad that he hasn't completed a project

>hasn't been in roy shoes

GTFO, MAN. YOU DO A GOOD ASS JOB WITH WHAT YOU DO FOR NOT FINISHING IT. YOU ONLY LETTING YOURSELF DOWN, PICK UP THE BRITCHES AND MAKE THAT MONEY. no but seriously, it's cooler than the other side of the pillow. 

[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: <.<
[Today 07:02 PM] Crimson Jazz: I know right!?!
[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: >.>
[Today 07:02 PM] Tengo Cash: Beiber is the man

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺