No replies to this topic

#1 Dexel Hydagara

Dexel Hydagara

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,310 posts
  • Arcade Adept

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:43 PM

I don't know what the hell's happening to me. I...I just posted this, I swear. Here goes again.

-x- 

As I can see this sort of game becoming popular, especially with the abundance of potential material, I went ahead and created a general section for games pertaining to The SCP Foundation and its wealth of content, made either by fans or staff of the Foundation themselves. This will be the central hub for discussion of the games themselves, and by extension, the Foundation website, since the two are so closely related.

Speculation is encouraged, but I'll be damned if I have to tolerate someone going conspiracy moron on me here. Consider this your one and only warning:

NO CLAIMING THIS MATERIAL AS TRUTH OR PUSHING SOME CONSPIRACY AGENDA.

Containment Breach

If you can play this at night without getting paranoid, you have more balls than I do.  

Not to be played for those with a light stomach: it isn't a horror game for nothing.

Those who haven't played, read below, but beware of the infamous "wall of text" syndrome.

Spoiler

SCP-087-B

My knowledge of this game is far less impressive. Only just recently have I really heard about it, and apparently what you do is just go down lots of stairs. Lots. Then again, I've yet to reach SCP-087 in my reading.

Those who have played it, however, can go ahead and give details. They will be assembled and summarized into this section.

Edited by Dexel, 21 January 2013 - 03:19 PM.

2j87ib.jpg