#1 Sodomize-it Soro

Sodomize-it Soro

Squire

• Squire
  • 714 posts
  • Keeper of Butts

User's Awards

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:55 AM

A crossover of these two games was announced on Nintendo Direct this morning; no details were announced, the announcement was simply accompanied by a short trailer of sorts with the characters of each series flashing across the screen.

http://kotaku.com/59...tendo-crossover

#2 Rubicante

Rubicante

Page

• Page
  • 235 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:55 AM

I kinda of wonder if they will take the combat of Shin megami or of fire emblem. It's possible that they could make an entirely different type of gameplay from either series but It would be just strange to just incorperate the old characters in a mash up. Definately hope that they keep the old FE staple of permanent death.

#3 Ralor

Ralor

Knight

• Knight
  • 781 posts
  • A Musical Madman

Posted 10 May 2015 - 04:07 PM

On the April 1st direct we got a look at the game, and it looks promising to me, though others disagree. It looks to take art design elements from both games, combat style more from SMT, with classes from FE and at least one character. There seems to be an underlying connection between two different worlds. It's a lot more clear if you watch the direct. The story and characters look to be original, which is welcome to me, since few fire emblem games are directly related, PoR and RD being the only ones that come to mind.

Sig312.jpg

Im dum.

Shhhhh. It's okay. We understand.

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3989-9578
Nintendo Network ID: Niroji

Steam: Musical Madman

#4 Ralor

Ralor

Knight

• Knight
  • 781 posts
  • A Musical Madman

Posted 17 June 2015 - 02:40 PM

Sorry for double posting, but we got a new trailer and I'll embed the gameplay video as soon as it's split from today's Nintendo Treehouse Live. Probably this evening.

https://youtu.be/tHkhJ1LvtkM

Sig312.jpg

Im dum.

Shhhhh. It's okay. We understand.

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3989-9578
Nintendo Network ID: Niroji

Steam: Musical Madman