1 reply to this topic

#1 Waker

Waker

Knight

• Knight
  • 783 posts
  • a boy with lots of lists and books

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:46 AM

What have you got on your browser that helps you in your internetting?

One I want to link right now is the search engine for youtube for firefox, so you don't have to go to the yt homepage and be potentially distracted by the suggestions just to search for a video. This will make youtube search one of the options in the drop-down menu in the firefox search thing in the upper right: https://addons.mozil...423/?src=search

11vpmw8.jpg

"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it."
— Mark Twain

“I divide my officers into four classes; the clever, the lazy, the industrious, and the stupid. Each officer possesses at least two of these qualities. Those who are clever and industrious are fitted for the highest staff appointments. Use can be made of those who are stupid and lazy. The man who is clever and lazy however is for the very highest command; he has the temperament and nerves to deal with all situations. But whoever is stupid and industrious is a menace and must be removed immediately!”
— General Kurt von Hammerstein-Equord

#2 Waker

Waker

Knight

• Knight
  • 783 posts
  • a boy with lots of lists and books

Posted 30 September 2013 - 10:28 PM

https://addons.mozil...r-rotate-image/

Here's a rotate image add-on for Firefox. For those times when people make you strain your neck.

11vpmw8.jpg

"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it."
— Mark Twain

“I divide my officers into four classes; the clever, the lazy, the industrious, and the stupid. Each officer possesses at least two of these qualities. Those who are clever and industrious are fitted for the highest staff appointments. Use can be made of those who are stupid and lazy. The man who is clever and lazy however is for the very highest command; he has the temperament and nerves to deal with all situations. But whoever is stupid and industrious is a menace and must be removed immediately!”
— General Kurt von Hammerstein-Equord