• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Blade

Blade

Administrator

• Monarch
  • 163 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:54 PM

I managed to rustle jimmies successfully.... you want to know how I planned it?

-- Pretend to be butthurt, be absent for 48 hours

---- Have an idiot msg me on fb asking to resolve shit in this case ( dumb fuck ralor )

----- After not responding to his 3435r34534t5434r54 messages I finally decided it was time to let him know I was closing it.

------ He basically was stupid and believed

-------- I fed him so much bullshit out of my ass and he believed every word.

Then to see how butthurt everyone was, Ralor was mad on FB then deleted me, so did one other KG member.

You know what I call all that? TROLL SUCCESSFUL!

Also learned who my real friends were lolz

For your troubles

ijBoWkBFjKiCy.jpg

a>

#2 Dexel Hydagara

Dexel Hydagara

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,310 posts
  • Arcade Adept

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:10 PM

fuuuuck you, man

Joking aside, you had me for a good while there. Not that Ralpal even began to make me think so.

need to find a better victim, mang

2j87ib.jpg

#3 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 12:04 AM

<.< lol. I kinda didn't care...

[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: <.<
[Today 07:02 PM] Crimson Jazz: I know right!?!
[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: >.>
[Today 07:02 PM] Tengo Cash: Beiber is the man

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺

#4 Waker

Waker

Knight

• Knight
  • 783 posts
  • a boy with lots of lists and books

Posted 03 February 2013 - 03:17 AM

Looks like Kain. Is that Kain?

11vpmw8.jpg

"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it."
— Mark Twain

“I divide my officers into four classes; the clever, the lazy, the industrious, and the stupid. Each officer possesses at least two of these qualities. Those who are clever and industrious are fitted for the highest staff appointments. Use can be made of those who are stupid and lazy. The man who is clever and lazy however is for the very highest command; he has the temperament and nerves to deal with all situations. But whoever is stupid and industrious is a menace and must be removed immediately!”
— General Kurt von Hammerstein-Equord

#5 Dexel Hydagara

Dexel Hydagara

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,310 posts
  • Arcade Adept

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:23 AM

Looks like Kain. Is that Kain?

You better hope she never sees that post, Wanker.

Or your ass is grass.

2j87ib.jpg

#6 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:20 PM

I tip my hat to you, Blade sir. Even in the days of old, I never pulled off a troll like that.

hitchens-1949-2011-by-Gasper-Tringale.jp

“Take the risk of thinking for yourself. Much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way. I promise."

- Christopher Hitchens

#7 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:39 PM

He's clamping on to those motherfuckers like no tomorrow.

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#8 Waker

Waker

Knight

• Knight
  • 783 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:21 PM

yvdet.jpg

2vuekbn.jpg

11vpmw8.jpg

"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it."
— Mark Twain

“I divide my officers into four classes; the clever, the lazy, the industrious, and the stupid. Each officer possesses at least two of these qualities. Those who are clever and industrious are fitted for the highest staff appointments. Use can be made of those who are stupid and lazy. The man who is clever and lazy however is for the very highest command; he has the temperament and nerves to deal with all situations. But whoever is stupid and industrious is a menace and must be removed immediately!”

#9 Waker

Waker

Knight

• Knight
  • 783 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:30 PM

Holy jesus the original thread for these images is actually pretty great - http://forum.bodybui...php?t=117064491

11vpmw8.jpg

— Mark Twain