#5 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:56 PM

It's the MMO Zal has been recently playing religiously. He's bad at making posts that make sense since he assumes everyone is aware of every minute detail of his life at all times when really most people have been ignoring that stuff since he's the only one ever talking about it. I only take notice because that's just the kind of man I was. #Sid

a5g7ld.gif

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) u can't own black people

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) #ThanksLincoln

#6 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:01 PM

It's this poop where you collect things and battle evil poop fairies who attempt to urinate on your armor/clothes/swag. It's kinda cool.

[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: <.<
[Today 07:02 PM] Crimson Jazz: I know right!?!
[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: >.>
[Today 07:02 PM] Tengo Cash: Beiber is the man

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺

#7 Griever

Griever

Squire

• Squire
  • 511 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:01 PM

It's the MMO Zal has been recently playing religiously. He's bad at making posts that make sense since he assumes everyone is aware of every minute detail of his life at all times when really most people have been ignoring that stuff since he's the only one ever talking about it. I only take notice because that's just the kind of man I was. #Sid

Recently would be today since it went f2p like 2 days ago. And it's Tera... like. Thought Tera was something people in the gaming community know/have heard tell of at all. I was just stating it if anyone wanted to give it a go :< y so mean ;-;?

#8 Waker

Waker

Knight

• Knight
  • 783 posts
  • a boy with lots of lists and books

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:38 AM

MMOs get no respect because they drain people's time when they could be contributing towards science.

11vpmw8.jpg

"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it."
— Mark Twain

“I divide my officers into four classes; the clever, the lazy, the industrious, and the stupid. Each officer possesses at least two of these qualities. Those who are clever and industrious are fitted for the highest staff appointments. Use can be made of those who are stupid and lazy. The man who is clever and lazy however is for the very highest command; he has the temperament and nerves to deal with all situations. But whoever is stupid and industrious is a menace and must be removed immediately!”
— General Kurt von Hammerstein-Equord

#9 Wynn

Wynn

Squire

• Squire
  • 695 posts

User's Awards

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:03 AM

And by gaming community, you meant the MMO community which really means WoW/GW2 community right?

DHHIpKN.png

#10 Griever

Griever

Squire

• Squire
  • 511 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:49 PM

And by gaming community, you meant the MMO community which really means WoW/GW2 community right?

No I didn't considering I knew/heard of Tera before I touched an MMO. and so ha- I don't even know why I bother talking to you people anymore. So and this and that and this and that and nu-uh and you're wrong. Sheesh.

Edited by Griever, 07 February 2013 - 03:49 PM.

#11 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:18 PM

:> because everyone made fun of dust (including those who still play) so i'll make fun of other mmos and their flaws (even if i don't know about the mmo). 

[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: <.<
[Today 07:02 PM] Crimson Jazz: I know right!?!
[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: >.>
[Today 07:02 PM] Tengo Cash: Beiber is the man

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺

#12 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:32 PM

I've heard of it. Didn't play it because money. I may pick it up now tho.

hitchens-1949-2011-by-Gasper-Tringale.jp

“Take the risk of thinking for yourself. Much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way. I promise."

- Christopher Hitchens

#13 Griever

Griever

Squire

• Squire
  • 511 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:52 PM

I've heard of it. Didn't play it because money. I may pick it up now tho.

This is why I love you I don't feel like I'm talking to a wall/stuffed animals all the time <3

#14 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:15 PM

ily2 boo-bear. <3

What's your username? I want to add you up in case I get it. (probably will)

“Take the risk of thinking for yourself. Much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way. I promise."

- Christopher Hitchens

#15 Griever

Griever

Squire

• Squire
  • 511 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:20 PM

There's like a 7 servers I'm in the pvp server that's like mount... tyranous? or something I gave him the name Cogden since Cogden died in Arties dead RP T.T

#16 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:31 PM

Well, I suppose it doesn't matter now. My computer can't run it. ;w;

- Christopher Hitchens

#17 Eternal Oblivion

Eternal Oblivion

Page

• Page
  • 83 posts
  • Lurker

Posted 20 April 2013 - 04:30 PM

Late as always...

I was wondering how many of you were playing it, but I guess it's just Zal? D: For shame, the game is pretty...

If not for the game, or its graphics, play it because of the multi-player?

I'm in Veritas, my char is a priest.

The EARTH without ART is just EH...

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

#18 Waker

Waker

Knight

• Knight
  • 783 posts
  • a boy with lots of lists and books

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:09 AM

Yeah it's just Zal. I have no time to play this.

11vpmw8.jpg

"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it."
— Mark Twain

“I divide my officers into four classes; the clever, the lazy, the industrious, and the stupid. Each officer possesses at least two of these qualities. Those who are clever and industrious are fitted for the highest staff appointments. Use can be made of those who are stupid and lazy. The man who is clever and lazy however is for the very highest command; he has the temperament and nerves to deal with all situations. But whoever is stupid and industrious is a menace and must be removed immediately!”
— General Kurt von Hammerstein-Equord