Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:24 PM

[Battle 1/5]

Landing next to Chester was a tiny little blue creature that strangely had no arms. "Woop?" it wondered in a high pitched voice. It waddled around frantically, not knowing what to do!

147.png

#2 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 01:52 PM

Chester looked at the Horsea with some pleasure. It was a fine opposition for the young Bonsly.

"Bonsly. You're up. LET'S TRY OUT THOSE KARATE CHOPS."

Chester brought his leg up and smashed it down into the pier, completing a drop kick.

"HU-UGH" 

Chester threw a thumbs up to boost Valor's confidence. 

Valor waddled over towards the Horsea and delivered a low kick instead of a drop kick because of his stumpy legs. 

[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: <.<
[Today 07:02 PM] Crimson Jazz: I know right!?!
[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: >.>
[Today 07:02 PM] Tengo Cash: Beiber is the man

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺

#3 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 22 February 2013 - 06:48 PM

The Wooper backed away as the weird-looking Bonsly approached. "Woo?" it wondered curiously. Suddenly, it was kicked! The Wooper hopped around and suddenly backwards, a serious look in its eyes. "Woo. Woo wooper wooper wooooo!" it chanted threatening before releasing a torrent of water directly at Bonsly!

147.png

#4 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 09:51 AM

"Dodge it and kick him again! Go. DO IT WITH YOUTHFUL ENERGIES."

Valor sprung up and attempted to dodge it with a fast waddle to the right. Whether or not he dodged it successfully, Valor would go back over, in a hopping fit, and do another low kick. As all of this was raging on Chester and Moxie were prancing about shouting. This is how they cheer on their friends. 

"RARARARARARARARA. LET'S GO VAL-UGH."

"MANKE-KEKEKE. MANKE-EEEE. MANK-MANK-MANKEEEEE"

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺

#5 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 23 February 2013 - 07:43 PM

The water torrent struck Bonsly as he waddled away, causing him to spin around. He was undeterred! Cheered on by the group! The Wooper backed up and wooped softly as the Bonsly charged again with renewed vigor. As the Bonsly got in range, the Wooper hocked a lougie and spat mud right in Bonsly's eyes! His kick barely missed the mark, as Wooper hopped to the side just in time.

147.png

#6 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 06:23 PM

Chester's cheering became howling after the Wooper made it's move. One would imagine he couldn't get any more fired up. They would be wrong...

"OH HE SPAT IN YOUR FACE. YOU GOTTA PAY HIM BACK. GET HIM WITH THAT ROCK. THEN GET ALL UP IN HIS GRILL." 

Moxie continued stomping about as Chester stopped and started fist pumping into the Wooper's direction with so much aggression that you would expect him to be able to throw telekinetic punches or something...

Valor would kick the nearest pebble into the Wooper's face in his rendition of a rock throw. After the attack he would proceed into getting "all up in his grill."

Edited by Kingroy, 24 February 2013 - 06:25 PM.

#7 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 24 February 2013 - 06:30 PM

The pebble was pretty substaintial in size, and bopped right into the Wooper. He toppled over, having no arms to support him. He wiggled around on the ground and scrambled back to his feet and let out a wimpy cry as he leaped at Bonsly and tried to Slam him!

147.png

#8 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 06:44 PM

Chester's howling continued as he finished his shadow boxing with an uppercut.

"YOU BETTER DODGE THAT."

Valor would attempt to dodge again and await for his new master's command.

"Give it a chance to get back up and then you kick it back down!"

Chester made a low kick to demonstrate his commands.

Valor would and his stubby legs would attempt this.

However...

If Valor was slammed he would begin to cry tears...whether or not these were true tears was something no one except Valor knew. 

#9 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 24 February 2013 - 10:35 PM

The Wooper jumped on Bonsly, but the rock hard skin of the creature repelled the Wooper sufficiently. "Woo!?" he said in surprise as he bounced off. Finally, Bonsly connected with a stubby little kick that made the Wooper fall over, fainted.

147.png

#10 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:45 AM

"Way to go, Valor!" Chester screamed as he picked up the Bonsly and threw him into the air. "Manke-Ke-Ke!!!" Shouted Moxie who kicked the Wooper back into the water. They had no intention of catching for today, it was all a training match. Chester picked up the Pokeball and returned the victor after giving him a surprisingly gentle pat on the head. They were off to the Pokemon Center to get him healed up.