• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 10:51 AM

Similar to the vidya gaem stream thread. If you want to stream a show or a movie and wouldn't mind others joining, post here with which movie or show you'll be streaming along with your stream url. Recurring streams will have the honor of being in the first post. :3 Follow the format I'll be giving below (no, it's not an example!)

I'd like to do a stream tonight O:

What: Batman: Under the Red Hood

When: 10 PM EST or 9 PM EST, the time is settable. I can adjust to what peeps want

Where: Here!

Length: Around 80 minutes or up to 180 minutes

Further: If we get good turn up, I might also stream The Dark Knight Returns Part 1 & 2 [I'm in a Batty mood lately!] We can opt for another Batman movie in its place like Return of The Joker or Mask of the Phantasm, but I like the darker take on the universe shown in TDK Returns. O:

For turn up, people can either talk to me in the SB letting me know if they wanna come or can just post here with "I'll be there" or w/e. 

sticky request plz

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#2 Dexel Hydagara

Dexel Hydagara

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,310 posts
  • Arcade Adept

Posted 11 March 2013 - 08:17 AM

I will not be there, Didi, and I severely doubt the effectiveness of this considering the state of video game streams, but what the hell. Recording shiz off the comp is about 10x easier and more clear than on the TV.

Sometime before the end of this week, I had it in my head to show Gattaca to whoever's interested. Available days stretch from Thursday to Sunday, hours limited only by human restraints of sleep (but please, no early morning requests, I hate mornings and have had enough of waking up at 6:00).

Also note I will not be running anything else at the appointed time when it streams, so if it lags or anything, I'm sorry to say that'll be the best it can be.

-x-

Name - Gattaca

Length - 108 minutes

What day - Thursday-Sunday this week

Where - Link will be provided once I'm on my home computer.

Start times - Anywhere from ~12:00 AM EST to 9:00 PM EST (except on Friday, which caps at 11:00 PM LATEST)

Spoiler

Edited by Dexel, 11 March 2013 - 02:34 PM.

2j87ib.jpg

#3 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 09:40 AM

just to say we already did the movie night and it was successful lol.

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#4 Dexel Hydagara

Dexel Hydagara

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,310 posts
  • Arcade Adept

Posted 11 March 2013 - 02:25 PM

Well. Don't I feel like a prize horse's ass now.

2j87ib.jpg

#5 Ralor

Ralor

Knight

• Knight
  • 781 posts
  • A Musical Madman

Posted 11 March 2013 - 07:26 PM

I'd be very interested in watching Agccgtg's partner.

Sig312.jpg

Im dum.

Shhhhh. It's okay. We understand.

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3989-9578
Nintendo Network ID: Niroji

Steam: Musical Madman

#6 Dexel Hydagara

Dexel Hydagara

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,310 posts
  • Arcade Adept

Posted 11 March 2013 - 09:55 PM

No no no - the complimentary strand would be Ctaatgt, and if the strand was RNA, then it would be Cuaaugu.

A ---> T/U

C ---> G

#TheMoreYouKnow

Edited by Dexel, 11 March 2013 - 09:56 PM.

2j87ib.jpg

#7 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 12:31 PM

I want to do a Movie Night! It's been too long since we've done one together and I was thinking we could do something festive and of the Christmas variety because why not.

I don't have a date or time - I am going to be very free starting tonight (break from my research position) so time is negotiable. Contenders for movies:

Elf

Die Hard

Christmas Carol (new one)

The Grinch

and of course I am open to suggestions. Getting a movie from Redbox is nbd :v 

Let me know!

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#8 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 24 December 2014 - 02:34 AM

The Grinch and A Christmas Carol sound great so far. Not entirely sure on Die Hard, it's a great classic but eh. Elf is alright to me but I wouldn't be too fluffed if it was taken off the list.

What about A Polar Express? The Santa Clause (the first and second) is a classic that's pretty great too, oh and Mickeys Christmas Carol (short and sweet film).

I can't think of any other film at the moment.

TheDreamEX.png

tumblr_n6lpksz2V81sfgfh0o1_500.gif

Gif not by me

A little one

#9 Waker

Waker

Knight

• Knight
  • 783 posts
  • a boy with lots of lists and books

Posted 25 December 2014 - 01:29 AM

imma watch the doctor who christmas special tho

Edited by Waker, 25 December 2014 - 01:29 AM.

11vpmw8.jpg

"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it."
— Mark Twain

“I divide my officers into four classes; the clever, the lazy, the industrious, and the stupid. Each officer possesses at least two of these qualities. Those who are clever and industrious are fitted for the highest staff appointments. Use can be made of those who are stupid and lazy. The man who is clever and lazy however is for the very highest command; he has the temperament and nerves to deal with all situations. But whoever is stupid and industrious is a menace and must be removed immediately!”
— General Kurt von Hammerstein-Equord

#10 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 29 December 2014 - 09:03 PM

Let's watch something cooler like Happy Feet. Should try and iron out a time and see who all would/could make it so they can vote on what to watch!

a5g7ld.gif

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) u can't own black people

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) #ThanksLincoln

#11 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 11:33 PM

Yeah I haven't seen any replies about who wants to participate and when, so I havent really replied to this. Still waiting to see what the times are like for everyone. Im usually free after 7-8 PM EST (depending on the day) and would be available to do the stream (or participate if anyone else wants to stream).

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#12 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 30 December 2014 - 05:23 AM

7-8pm EST is about 11am for me so that should be all sweet with me.

TheDreamEX.png

tumblr_n6lpksz2V81sfgfh0o1_500.gif

Gif not by me

A little one

#13 Waker

Waker

Knight

• Knight
  • 783 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 03:34 AM

Mondays and Fridays are my days off so I can do things at any time then. Otherwise I'm available 10:30 PM - 1 AM.

Edited by Waker, 31 December 2014 - 03:34 AM.

11vpmw8.jpg

"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it."
— Mark Twain

“I divide my officers into four classes; the clever, the lazy, the industrious, and the stupid. Each officer possesses at least two of these qualities. Those who are clever and industrious are fitted for the highest staff appointments. Use can be made of those who are stupid and lazy. The man who is clever and lazy however is for the very highest command; he has the temperament and nerves to deal with all situations. But whoever is stupid and industrious is a menace and must be removed immediately!”

#14 Waker

Waker

Knight

• Knight
  • 783 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 03:21 PM

So I guess this ain't ever happening again, is it?

11vpmw8.jpg

— Mark Twain

#15 Yuko

Yuko

Page

• Page
  • 89 posts
  • Casket of Stars. ✰

Posted 26 January 2015 - 06:14 PM

Quick waker, make with the advertising.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#16 Waker

Waker

Knight

• Knight
  • 783 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 06:41 PM

Quick waker, make with the advertising.

Buy Pepsi! The jews are trying to keep it away from fast food chains because it's really good for you!

11vpmw8.jpg

— Mark Twain

#17 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 07:44 PM

the%2Bjews%2Bdid%2Bthis.gif

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg