#1 Waker

Waker

Knight

• Knight
  • 783 posts
  • a boy with lots of lists and books

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:42 AM

Sometimes it's hard to be motivated to do anything productive :/

So uh can we have a thread where we post these kinds of things and talk about them? Maybe encouragement also and also self-assurance but proxied via the internet.

yea this might turn into a moaning and complaining thread

11vpmw8.jpg

"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it."
— Mark Twain

“I divide my officers into four classes; the clever, the lazy, the industrious, and the stupid. Each officer possesses at least two of these qualities. Those who are clever and industrious are fitted for the highest staff appointments. Use can be made of those who are stupid and lazy. The man who is clever and lazy however is for the very highest command; he has the temperament and nerves to deal with all situations. But whoever is stupid and industrious is a menace and must be removed immediately!”
— General Kurt von Hammerstein-Equord

#2 Blade

Blade

Administrator

• Monarch
  • 163 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 09:22 AM

How about you get your lazy asian ass up and go do something productive for the community you lazy piece of shit.

Motivating enough?

brb sleeping all day.

a>

#3 Waker

Waker

Knight

• Knight
  • 783 posts
  • a boy with lots of lists and books

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:27 PM

I knew you would do this Blade. I just knew it!! Thanks for trying.

Anyway I feel bad leaving Lexbutt's computer science thread alone when I want to do it, but I have to do Khan Academy first. And I spend too much time on Hentaiverse... Why can't I have the motivation to download these math texts more ;-; It seems like I have a lot of time but they go over so fast.

11vpmw8.jpg

"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it."
— Mark Twain

“I divide my officers into four classes; the clever, the lazy, the industrious, and the stupid. Each officer possesses at least two of these qualities. Those who are clever and industrious are fitted for the highest staff appointments. Use can be made of those who are stupid and lazy. The man who is clever and lazy however is for the very highest command; he has the temperament and nerves to deal with all situations. But whoever is stupid and industrious is a menace and must be removed immediately!”
— General Kurt von Hammerstein-Equord