#61 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 26 June 2014 - 10:39 PM

En Sabah Nur. En Sabah Nur. En Sabah Nur. En Sabah Nur. En Sabah Nur. En Sabah Nur. En Sabah Nur. En Sabah Nur. En Sabah Nur. En Sabah Nur.

Okay, so, I saw the movie and holy shit. They fixed everything, movie was freaking fantastic. I'm a little worried on how they will make things work out for the next movie though... aging them again another 10 years is going to just really bother me... =/ I mean... there has been storylines in the series in which Magneto becomes younger, so they could make that happen with both of them, but it doesn't help them showing Xavier at the end being old. Idk. I just worry about movies after this especially since if they want to keep the cast the same, they can't do more time skips at all.

Also, Quicksilver is Magnetos son, easily. Even if you denied what Quick said about his mom knowing someone that could control metal. The way she looked at the TV when Magneto was on it, that sort of made it really clear he was. Now, only problem I have is Scarlet Witch. Suppose to be Quicksilvers twin, but if the little girl he was holding in his lap was her, thats a bit weird. Although, given her powers, she could have made herself a child though right? I know some are saying it's Polaris, but Magneto has been in prison for longer then she would even have been alive... Not to many she's suppose to only be a half sibling of the two. But who knows with what they are trying to do.

Only thing I know is that Apocalypse better not suck... and I have faith it won't now. He's one of my favorite villains in all of comics. Really hoping Wolverine and Gambit become part of the Horseman. And Ink would be REALLY cool. Hate that they killed off a good bit of nice people... and I wonder what is going on with Banshees daughter in X2... He kinda needs to be alive to have her. I know that movie is basically gone now but they can't change she was born AFTER 1973 in that movie, which would put him alive... unless they'll just say her origins are different...

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#62 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 11:06 AM

Just seen it too. I agree. O.O blew my mind. I was like, it should be good but it ended up being great. Wolverine was vital but at the same time he wasn't the real decider. Xavier struggling with addiction and Erik proving he's truly learned nothing yet, made this so awesome. I'm guessing Mystique is giving Wolverine his metal. I can't see her actually being for Apocalypse's cause but maybe later on her brotherhood becomes a tool for Apocalypse.

[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: <.<
[Today 07:02 PM] Crimson Jazz: I know right!?!
[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: >.>
[Today 07:02 PM] Tengo Cash: Beiber is the man

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺

#63 Crimson Jazz

Crimson Jazz

Knight

• Knight
  • 851 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 04:26 PM

So Wolverine isn't going to be in Apocalypse, it seems. Sucks, I would love to see him become one of the Four Horsemen.

katy-perry-dark-horse-5.gif

Holy crap! I just looked out my window and saw a huge ball of fire in the sky!!!

Oh wait.....

[Today 09:55 PM] *Ralor cries*
[Today 09:55 PM] Ralor: ;-; I am an abomination to evolution
[Today 03:03 PM] Dion: i was addicted to the point where i couldnt function without some coke in my system
[Today 03:03 PM] Dion: i used to be addicted coke

It's okay, Dion...it's okay.

#64 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 10:52 PM

Doesn't suck too much. Means they're not trying to focus on Wolvy and possibly Mystique. 

[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: <.<
[Today 07:02 PM] Crimson Jazz: I know right!?!
[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: >.>
[Today 07:02 PM] Tengo Cash: Beiber is the man

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺