Has anyone else heard of this console? It releases on June 25th, and will be sold for $99. Important features include:
* FF3 is a launch title
* Every game on the system is required to be free-to-try. EVERY game will have a free trial, will be f2p, or will have some other means of playing it BEFORE you buy it.
* Games will be purchased from an online store, it seems.
* As implied from FF3, top developers and producers are planning releases on the system.
* Did I mention that it's $99 and focused on gaming?
* It runs on an Android operating system.
* Devkits and the like to create games for the system will be available to anyone who owns a system.
* The system and controller are both very easy to open up, allowing easy access for modding and potential hardware extensions.
* It is small and thus both portable and easy to find a spot for even on a cluttered gaming shelf.
I dunno how I haven't heard about this until now, but hot damn this thing looks awesome.
Wikipedia article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouya
The Kickstarter campaign: http://www.kickstart...le/posts/269612