#21 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 15 June 2013 - 08:39 AM

Gold has been 50 bucks a year up until the last year. Having a gold account on Xbox is awesome because the service is fantastic compared to the sorry shit show Sony puts forth. Netflix being on gold only isn't a big deal either, and Sony's pay to play multiplayer for the PS4 doesn't entice me too much because their service is still utter trash compared to xbox's. It's not even close.

The price for both online services are going to end up being about the same price, and most people are going to have a plus or a gold account anyway. If you really want to watch netflix, use your computer. Shit's not complicated.

147.png

#22 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 11:29 AM

So apparently scumbag Microsoft rendered their games using PCs running the latest nvidia technology. 

Read here.

Why am I not surprised? Microsoft has already basically given a huge "fuck you" to a large portion of their consumer market. Now they're bullshitting about the product.

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#23 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 15 June 2013 - 11:51 AM

lawl, Xbox and PS4 have the same specs. It's gonna be perfectly fine when shipped.

Also, I know you don't often read past headlines, but:
Truth be told, none of this should be a surprise to most people given that all E3 demos run their games on high-end PCs; it's a smoke and mirrors circus to sell the idea of the game, sort of like how pro wrestling sells the idea of fighting despite being scripted. We should all be used to it by now and it's just common practice [from most studios] given that the dev kits or comparable specs aren't usually finalized at this point.

147.png

#24 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 12:13 PM

lawl, Xbox and PS4 have the same specs. It's gonna be perfectly fine when shipped.

Also, I know you don't often read past headlines, but:

Except Sony devs already cleared up their shit by posting proof that their techs were running on PS4 dev kits. 

http://www.cinemable...-PCs-56752.html

XboxOne has shittier specs than the PS4, btw. PS4 has GDDR5 RAM and doesn't have 3 OSes running on it. Also has more terraflops/sec than Xbone. Only thing that Xbone has going for it is the cloud processing on launch (which PS4 will be getting in 2014).

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#25 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 01:28 PM

>.> Wait how will PS Plus(Or at least the multiplayer online fee) end up equaling the Gold fee? It's free for first month, then less than five dollars after that. I wouldn't imagine it jumping to $50 in a year or two or three...or ever actually. $20? Sure but down the road...$10? I can see that actually being sooner than expected. 

[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: <.<
[Today 07:02 PM] Crimson Jazz: I know right!?!
[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: >.>
[Today 07:02 PM] Tengo Cash: Beiber is the man

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺

#26 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 15 June 2013 - 03:32 PM

Isn't it already 50 dollars? you know, 5 dollars a month is 60 dollars for the year, right?

and no, the One is basically the same machine as the PS4 because there's one aspect where it's inferior and one where it's superior. It's been stated and proven multiple times on multiple sites that the difference between the two machines is negligible at best.

http://www.videogame...s_producer.html
http://www.extremete...e-specs-compare

Remember also that the PS4 hardware glitched fucking HARD on the AssCreed 4 presentation, and lagged hard during Destiny. The fact that One games were running on PCs mean shit-all because the system's specs are on par with the PS4, so it's going to end up looking exactly how they did during their E3 presentations and floor demos. What matters most about E3 is having a presentable appearance and making sure everything runs smoothly, so matter what corners you have to cut.

147.png

#27 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 03:47 PM

Isn't it already 50 dollars? you know, 5 dollars a month is 60 dollars for the year, right?

and no, the One is basically the same machine as the PS4 because there's one aspect where it's inferior and one where it's superior. It's been stated and proven multiple times on multiple sites that the difference between the two machines is negligible at best.

http://www.videogame...s_producer.html
http://www.extremete...e-specs-compare

Remember also that the PS4 hardware glitched fucking HARD on the AssCreed 4 presentation, and lagged hard during Destiny. The fact that One games were running on PCs mean shit-all because the system's specs are on par with the PS4, so it's going to end up looking exactly how they did during their E3 presentations and floor demos. What matters most about E3 is having a presentable appearance and making sure everything runs smoothly, so matter what corners you have to cut.

And the Xbone lagged the fuck out on Battlefield 4. Regardless, all of the games showcased are in development, so it's hard to say that lag will remain.

One thing to remember - PS4 has 8 GB GDDR5 RAM with 7 Gigs dedicated to gaming and 1 to the OS. Xbone has 8 GB DDR3 RAM with 5 dedicated to gaming 3 to the three separate OSes that it runs. Without cloud processing, the PS4 curb stomps the XBoxOne. PS4 also has a higher Teraflop count than XBoxOne.

In the end, I honestly think the XboxOne beats the PS4 because it has Cloud Processing going for it. It's a HUGE factor. XBox One will likely out last the PS4 by a year or two, I think. But Sony has clearly won this gen.

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#28 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 15 June 2013 - 03:49 PM

http://www.p4rgaming...he-us-at-launch

IS this for real? ._.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#29 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 15 June 2013 - 03:50 PM

Yes. It is.

147.png

#30 Yuko

Yuko

Page

• Page
  • 89 posts
  • Casket of Stars. ✰

Posted 15 June 2013 - 03:52 PM

That site is satire. It's like the onion for gaming.

- Iggy.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#31 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 15 June 2013 - 03:57 PM

POST ON YOUR OWN ACCOUNT, YOU SLUG.

147.png

#32 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 04:06 PM

*Throws salt on Iggy*

[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: <.<
[Today 07:02 PM] Crimson Jazz: I know right!?!
[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: >.>
[Today 07:02 PM] Tengo Cash: Beiber is the man

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺

#33 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 15 June 2013 - 04:49 PM

If it was only 21 states, thats kinda fucked up. 21 Countries still isn't the best thing but it's by far better...

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png