2 replies to this topic

#1 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:13 AM

So I'm going to assume everyone has a good place they go to to grab CD's, band merchandise and all those other neat goodies. Of course the artists/bands official site is always a great place to start looking for merchandise but there are times where you need a cheaper option, want a bargain, a large selection of different artists etc. when you grab that hella sweet loot. That's where this threads hopes to help out with.

Got any recommended sites or places to go to?

----

I personally need some help on this matter too. I usually go to the odd store around here where I've picked up a few cherished CD's but sometimes they're too pricey for me. I'm wondering if anyone knows a good site where I can grab some CD's for cheap. Yes CD's because I love them more than digital copies. Don't get me wrong they're great but I like the feeling you get when there's a sweet CD in your hand. I'd go on the popular auction/buying sites but I want to know if there's a better place that's more trustworthy-ish and stuff.

TheDreamEX.png

tumblr_n6lpksz2V81sfgfh0o1_500.gif

Gif not by me

A little one

#2 Shino

Shino

Ex-Admin

• Paladin
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:33 AM

Check CDbaby.com for some stuff. Hopefully they have what you're looking for Dream.

http://www.knightly-...line=1346227521

Life is but a handful of dust - ANTHM

3 Years Gone. Still missing you, my dear friend. R.I.P Tynielle Silvera.

#3 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:49 AM

Check CDbaby.com for some stuff. Hopefully they have what you're looking for Dream.

I took a look at that site now and it looks like it's got nice deals and cheap prices but that search engine is a little frustrating. I might grab odd CD's from there when I want to try out new artists though because there's a lot of artists I've never heard of in there so it'd be nice for looking for some new people to listen to.

TheDreamEX.png

tumblr_n6lpksz2V81sfgfh0o1_500.gif

Gif not by me

A little one