#21 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 04 May 2014 - 06:16 PM

How did it suffer like Spider-Man 3? It didn't have a terrible venom and a retarded Peter Parker at all. ASM2 was my favorite of all of the films personally.

Highly annoyed that so many of the trailers scenes were NOT in the movie. Like harry telling peter he was being watched. Among other things really.

As well, it's fairly clear that Harry will be Venom. I think they are going to do the Ultimate route with it.

Sinister Six is most likely going to be Goblin, Doc, Vulture, Rhino, Kraven and Mysterio.

If anyone played or knows anything about the game, they sort of set up Carnage coming at some point. Course they arent fully cannon but still.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#22 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 04 May 2014 - 09:24 PM

Last guy in shadows near the end could also have been the kingpin judging from his wide frame.

Also, I agree with Kai - this was -NOTHING- like SM3, and don't compare it to that horrible piece of trash.

ASM2 GETS Spider-Man in a way no other film has been able to yet. The struggle of being Peter Parker.

Some shit in this movie could be cut -easily- to make it a better "film", and there's plenty of stupid shit. In the end, it's still absolutely a great movie in my mind and my most favorite spider-man movie to date as well.

Fuck the Raimi trilogy.

147.png

#23 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 05:28 PM

Last guy in shadows near the end could also have been the kingpin judging from his wide frame.

Also, I agree with Kai - this was -NOTHING- like SM3, and don't compare it to that horrible piece of trash.

ASM2 GETS Spider-Man in a way no other film has been able to yet. The struggle of being Peter Parker.

Some shit in this movie could be cut -easily- to make it a better "film", and there's plenty of stupid shit. In the end, it's still absolutely a great movie in my mind and my most favorite spider-man movie to date as well.

Fuck the Raimi trilogy.

You mean fuck Raimi's SM2, right? Because the first two movies aren't necessarily bad.

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#24 Crimson Jazz

Crimson Jazz

Knight

• Knight
  • 851 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 06:13 PM

I just meant there were too many characters and too many name drops in it. I thought the film was REALLY good, there's just some stuff that could've been left out and some characters that could've been saved for ASM3. Electro also could've been used better.

And I agree, Andrew Garfield is THE archetypal Spider-Man/Peter Parker. He blows Tobey Maguire out of the water. And Tobey played a good Spidey/Peter.

I still enjoy SM2 more than this film though. Mainly because no villain has yet to top Alfred Molina's Doc Ock.

Also, Didn't I tell you guys, Soro Val Ig, that Gwen was gonna die?

katy-perry-dark-horse-5.gif

Holy crap! I just looked out my window and saw a huge ball of fire in the sky!!!

Oh wait.....

[Today 09:55 PM] *Ralor cries*
[Today 09:55 PM] Ralor: ;-; I am an abomination to evolution
[Today 03:03 PM] Dion: i was addicted to the point where i couldnt function without some coke in my system
[Today 03:03 PM] Dion: i used to be addicted coke

It's okay, Dion...it's okay.

#25 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 05 May 2014 - 11:51 PM

I just meant there were too many characters and too many name drops in it. I thought the film was REALLY good, there's just some stuff that could've been left out and some characters that could've been saved for ASM3. Electro also could've been used better.

And I agree, Andrew Garfield is THE archetypal Spider-Man/Peter Parker. He blows Tobey Maguire out of the water. And Tobey played a good Spidey/Peter.

I still enjoy SM2 more than this film though. Mainly because no villain has yet to top Alfred Molina's Doc Ock.

Also, Didn't I tell you guys, Soro Val Ig, that Gwen was gonna die?

Pretty sure everyone who has ever heard of the Gwen Stacy character could guess that was going to happen.

Doc Ock is a piece of shit villain. You need some standards, man  >_>

You mean fuck Raimi's SM2, right? Because the first two movies aren't necessarily bad.

No. Watch the first one again. It's trash.

147.png

#26 Crimson Jazz

Crimson Jazz

Knight

• Knight
  • 851 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 11:01 PM

I've watched this movie several times and now I realize... It's a REALLY bad film. Also,

Holy crap! I just looked out my window and saw a huge ball of fire in the sky!!!

Oh wait.....

[Today 03:03 PM] Dion: i was addicted to the point where i couldnt function without some coke in my system

#27 cbchick

cbchick

Squire

• Squire
  • 367 posts
  • Britt Brat

Posted 10 September 2014 - 08:03 PM

I actually saw it recently and I enjoyed it. It was good to me lol

0716131b-bf5d-44b5-aab2-399e843258d8_zps

"If You Were To Leave Me, I Would Be Just As Alone As You."

#28 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 08:50 AM

Finally, someone realizes that ASM2 isnt as great as we all thought it was going to be.

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#29 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 11 September 2014 - 08:53 AM

Nah, I still like it. I kind of wish those videos would focus on actual problems and not ones for comedic value, but I guess you can't expect stuff like that from youtube :<

147.png

#30 Crimson Jazz

Crimson Jazz

Knight

• Knight
  • 851 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 09:07 PM

It's kinda like TDKR: enjoyable as hell, but still bad. And I don't blame the cast or the crew. I blame fucking Sony. Andrew Garfield even admitted that the film didn't do well because the studio execs made them cut hella shit out.

Oh wait.....

#31 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 09:22 PM

I didn't even enjoy TDKR that much...>.> But then I saw it after you guys were debating about it.

[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: <.<
[Today 07:02 PM] Crimson Jazz: I know right!?!
[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: >.>
[Today 07:02 PM] Tengo Cash: Beiber is the man

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺

#32 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 11:42 AM

It's kinda like TDKR: enjoyable as hell, but still bad. And I don't blame the cast or the crew. I blame fucking Sony. Andrew Garfield even admitted that the film didn't do well because the studio execs made them cut hella shit out.

If your cut movie is still 2 hours and 30 minutes, there is obviously something wrong. Maybe they should have focused on one villain at a time instead of doing that whole SM3 fiasco.

Also the whole thing where he stops being spidey for like 5 minutes. I hated that so much. I wanted to see him struggle with his powers and try to make a come back in the next movie (kind of how Spidey does in SM2 for Raimi's trilogy) - not a rushed, botched piece of shit comeback that they did.

I have many complaints with this movie, but I will admit it captures spidey's character extremely well.  He's quirky, witty and funny. 

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#33 cbchick

cbchick

Squire

• Squire
  • 367 posts
  • Britt Brat

Posted 14 September 2014 - 09:53 PM

sheesh, i think im the only one that really liked the movie >>

i mean, it might be because I never really read the comics of spiderman so i don't know about all the characters and such. I've just stuck with the movies. Granted, i like the spiderman character. He's probably one of my favorites superheros. There are others i like as well.

0716131b-bf5d-44b5-aab2-399e843258d8_zps

"If You Were To Leave Me, I Would Be Just As Alone As You."

#34 Crimson Jazz

Crimson Jazz

Knight

• Knight
  • 851 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 07:58 PM

Good thing Marvel is gonna fix this series

Oh wait.....

#35 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 06:36 PM

son stop spouting shit all over the place without sources.

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#36 Crimson Jazz

Crimson Jazz

Knight

• Knight
  • 851 posts

Posted 16 October 2014 - 10:18 AM

Oh, this is more of a rumor than hard cold facts. But it's being heavily hinted that ASM3 will be co-produced by Sony AND Marvel Studios, with the fact that ASM2 sucked and underperformed at the box office and the fact that ASM3 has been delayed until 2018. Marvel also has a currently untitled film slated for 2018, add more speculation to the rumors. This would hypothetically allow Spider-Man to appear in the 3rd Avengers film (which is coming out in 2018 too) and participate in the Civil War storyline.

Oh wait.....

#37 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 16 October 2014 - 09:37 PM

yeah so you stop saying things as so matter of the fact :<

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg