• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Crimson Jazz

Crimson Jazz

Knight

• Knight
  • 851 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 10:09 PM

Welp, it's finally announced. Kevin Conroy's back. Rocksteady is developing so we know it'll be epic. This will be the final game in the Arkham "trilogy" (aka the last Batman: Arkham game that Rocksteady is developing). Hush is rumored to be the main villain even though the trailer hints at it being Scarecrow. Rocksteady also said Scarecrow is uniting all the villains. I'm still hoping Hush is the main orchestrator of the events that unfold in the game, though.

The game world is said to be FIVE TIMES LARGER than Arkham City's map. Just...take my money, Rocksteady.

So what do you guys expect from Arkham Knight? Since this is the final game, I'm expecting everything to come full circle, meaning R'as al Ghul's return, possibly Joker's return, (pretty sure R'as has more than one Lazarus Pit lying around) and also Azrael's cryptic message to Batman about Gotham's reckoning (see wut I did thar?) coming true. I'm also kinda hoping the game leads into a Rocksteady-developed Justice League game.

Edited by Crimson Jazz, 05 March 2014 - 10:13 PM.

katy-perry-dark-horse-5.gif

Holy crap! I just looked out my window and saw a huge ball of fire in the sky!!!

Oh wait.....

[Today 09:55 PM] *Ralor cries*
[Today 09:55 PM] Ralor: ;-; I am an abomination to evolution
[Today 03:03 PM] Dion: i was addicted to the point where i couldnt function without some coke in my system
[Today 03:03 PM] Dion: i used to be addicted coke

It's okay, Dion...it's okay.

#2 Maru

Maru

Page

• Squire
  • 201 posts
  • R.I.P. AnimeCrazy.net

Posted 06 March 2014 - 01:35 AM

I think I just shit bricks at this news, had no idea of this game's announcement, THANK YOU FOR THE POST CJ!! XD Now to get a PS4 sometime, so I can enjoy it. ^_^  Ra's al Ghul returning, big possibility as he does have more than one Lazarus Pit, can see the lovely Talia return too, as for the Joker, who knows, he's always been...unpredictable, and I too believe Azrael's message will come true.

Edited by Maru, 06 March 2014 - 01:58 AM.

1xh6ju2xhdiv2z9lsom.jpg

"One must always plan a few moves ahead in battle." -Char Aznable

#3 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 06 March 2014 - 01:39 AM

Driveable batmobile. 'Nuff said.

Arkham Origins is a huge disappointment, and I'm looking forward to seeing what Rocksteady will bring to close out the Arkham Franchise. I'd be much more pessimistic if they had had a hand in Origins.

147.png

#4 Crimson Jazz

Crimson Jazz

Knight

• Knight
  • 851 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 07:35 PM

OH RIGHT I FORGOT. DRIVEABLE BATMOBILE. I ALSO SHAT BRICKS WHEN I READ THAT.

Even though I doubt Rocksteady will let this happen because of Batman and his morals, I really want to run over criminals.

Holy crap! I just looked out my window and saw a huge ball of fire in the sky!!!

Oh wait.....

[Today 03:03 PM] Dion: i was addicted to the point where i couldnt function without some coke in my system

#5 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 01:06 AM

was expecting to see this here. guess not.

n8jykzO.jpg

first gameplay screenshot

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#6 Crimson Jazz

Crimson Jazz

Knight

• Knight
  • 851 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 09:19 PM

So the title "Arkham Knight" refers to a villain that Rocksteady is creating completely from scratch. Interesting.

Oh wait.....

#7 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 09:54 PM

7cXqbYw.jpg

So it looks like The Arkham Knight is a foil to batman or something

dibs on it being Joker's son. he could be artificially aged because of the Titan in his genes. idk. it doesnt make much sense if i think about it. im just grasping at shit

Edited by Dion, 27 March 2014 - 09:55 PM.

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg