#21 Wynn

Wynn

Squire

• Squire
  • 695 posts

User's Awards

Posted 13 July 2014 - 12:39 AM

https://www.dropbox....8k/RPStuff.docx

^link to a summary of what's basically going on.

// Newest idea for the WMD is basically an overcharger that overloads Aethersphere towers. It would be powered by a gigantic natural mana crystal formation. An overcharged tower would lead to its attuned catalysts to explode which leaves anyone nearby injured/killed and cause a shockwave from the actual tower itself, leaving it destroyed and the domain under the tower would be without Magick.

Edited by Wynn, 13 July 2014 - 12:49 AM.

DHHIpKN.png

#22 Suzy Q

Suzy Q

Page

• Page
  • 97 posts
  • Who hipped you to that tune, June?

Posted 14 July 2014 - 06:59 PM

ICEMAAAN.png

I linked this to the SB earlier, I drew an example picture to show how a Blueblood's appearance might change when they use Cryomancy. I made it so it would fit the description of 'looking as Humanly as possible while also having certain characteristics that make them truly different.' (quoting KR there)

(Also, the RP idea sounds pretty interesting. Keep it up :v)

Edit: oops i drew some more

Spoiler

Edited by Suzy Q, 14 July 2014 - 09:44 PM.

"Remember to live, cause you're gonna be thrilled to death. Remember to dream because it's gonna be a starry night. And remember to scream cause you're gonna be lost for words."

Posted Image

[09:28 PM] *Lexaeus slaps Blade*
[Today 09:28 PM] Lexaeus: F U BLADE
[Today 09:27 PM] Lexaeus: TO BE A MAN YOU MUST FIGHT A MAN

#23 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 03:11 PM

So what else we gotta finish?

[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: <.<
[Today 07:02 PM] Crimson Jazz: I know right!?!
[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: >.>
[Today 07:02 PM] Tengo Cash: Beiber is the man

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺

#24 Wynn

Wynn

Squire

• Squire
  • 695 posts

User's Awards

Posted 16 July 2014 - 11:25 PM

I think that's all for the IC. When I have time, I'll post the OoC.

DHHIpKN.png

#25 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 03:32 PM

What kinda disfigurement would an Aeromancer have? Is it required to have one?

And don't say wings or anything related to animals because that doesn't make any sense, yoh. I'd imagine Pyromancers get burns, Cryomancers are blue skin and cold to the touch, geo-mancers are rocky, and electromancers have maybe a constant static around there body...But what of Aeromancers? 

oh shit, wait. Based on Suzy post, are the disfigurements only when we're using magic?

Edited by Kingroy, 17 July 2014 - 03:33 PM.

[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: <.<
[Today 07:02 PM] Crimson Jazz: I know right!?!
[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: >.>
[Today 07:02 PM] Tengo Cash: Beiber is the man

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺

#26 Wynn

Wynn

Squire

• Squire
  • 695 posts

User's Awards

Posted 17 July 2014 - 03:36 PM

I was thinking they'd start to look like an air elemental like Golden Glider from The Flash. I don't know how it would really work tbh, it might just be the most subtle change in terms of Blue Blood transformations.

DHHIpKN.png

#27 Waker

Waker

Knight

• Knight
  • 783 posts
  • a boy with lots of lists and books

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:54 PM

So how would this RP work actions-wise? Would it have a dice/roll system like in Ig's RP to make sure some actions take place/don't take place with them not having to be up to the players? Cuz it'd cause conflicts if not.

11vpmw8.jpg

"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it."
— Mark Twain

“I divide my officers into four classes; the clever, the lazy, the industrious, and the stupid. Each officer possesses at least two of these qualities. Those who are clever and industrious are fitted for the highest staff appointments. Use can be made of those who are stupid and lazy. The man who is clever and lazy however is for the very highest command; he has the temperament and nerves to deal with all situations. But whoever is stupid and industrious is a menace and must be removed immediately!”
— General Kurt von Hammerstein-Equord

#28 Wynn

Wynn

Squire

• Squire
  • 695 posts

User's Awards

Posted 18 July 2014 - 12:06 AM

That's a very good point to bring up. It would be really hard to successfully GM an RP if there wouldn't be a stat system so unless someone has any suggestions, we're gonna have to go with a DnD derivative.\

// After much thought (and to avoid having to painfully deal with stats) we will use coin flips for conflicting actions.

/// Dice works too I guess.

//// In the event we find a crystal vase toss simulator, we'll use that instead.

Edited by Wynn, 18 July 2014 - 01:28 AM.

DHHIpKN.png