Photo
- - - - -

What's a OG 3DS? What's the difference between that and a normal 3DS?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Waker

Waker

Knight

• Knight
  • 783 posts
  • a boy with lots of lists and books

Posted 20 September 2014 - 11:08 AM

What the title says. I can't find any wiki or thread on what it is exactly. People say they want to stay with the OG 3DS instead of moving for the 3DS XL. Also it seem to be connected to the Ambassador program.

Is OG 3DS just a bigger 3DS? Please help me, I don't know a lot about game consoles besides the PS ones and I don't have a lot of time to spend googling obscure sites for answers and you're all knightly gamers so you should know this stuff, right?

Edited by Waker, 20 September 2014 - 11:09 AM.

11vpmw8.jpg

"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it."
— Mark Twain

“I divide my officers into four classes; the clever, the lazy, the industrious, and the stupid. Each officer possesses at least two of these qualities. Those who are clever and industrious are fitted for the highest staff appointments. Use can be made of those who are stupid and lazy. The man who is clever and lazy however is for the very highest command; he has the temperament and nerves to deal with all situations. But whoever is stupid and industrious is a menace and must be removed immediately!”
— General Kurt von Hammerstein-Equord

#2 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 02:01 PM

I would have looked into this if you hadn't implied your time is more important than mine.

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#3 Ralor

Ralor

Knight

• Knight
  • 781 posts
  • A Musical Madman

Posted 20 September 2014 - 02:17 PM

OG3DS = Original 3DS. As for Ambassador program being a problem the 3DS system transfer tool should negate that? I mean, after all, the Ambassador program is already over. Literally the only reason not to move to XL is if you're saving for the New 3DS XL

Edited by Ralor, 20 September 2014 - 02:18 PM.

Sig312.jpg

Im dum.

Shhhhh. It's okay. We understand.

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3989-9578
Nintendo Network ID: Niroji

Steam: Musical Madman

#4 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 20 September 2014 - 02:42 PM

OG is another way to say original, more or less.

147.png

#5 Waker

Waker

Knight

• Knight
  • 783 posts
  • a boy with lots of lists and books

Posted 21 September 2014 - 08:47 AM

Thanks Ral and Val. I was saying maybe you got an OG 3DS via the Ambassador program or something, or it comes with the OG 3DS; wasn't saying it's one of the reasons why people stay with the OG instead of moving on to the XL.

Sorry Dion, I forgot you had a job too. As does Val and maybe Ral...

11vpmw8.jpg

"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it."
— Mark Twain

“I divide my officers into four classes; the clever, the lazy, the industrious, and the stupid. Each officer possesses at least two of these qualities. Those who are clever and industrious are fitted for the highest staff appointments. Use can be made of those who are stupid and lazy. The man who is clever and lazy however is for the very highest command; he has the temperament and nerves to deal with all situations. But whoever is stupid and industrious is a menace and must be removed immediately!”
— General Kurt von Hammerstein-Equord

#6 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 11:03 AM

<_o

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg