#1 Wynn

Wynn

Squire

• Squire
  • 695 posts

User's Awards

Posted 03 December 2014 - 01:04 PM

http://www.hollywood...4:47:16_ehayden

Warner Bros. has announced its line up for the Suicide Squad, a movie about an expendable, off the books government strike team that uses convicts to accomplish their tasks. Starring Will Smith as Deadshot, Jared Leto as the Joker, Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn and Tom Hardy as Rick Flag along with Jai Courtney as Captain Boomerang and Cara Delevigne as Enchantress. With David Ayer directing, this looks to be a pretty good and fun movie.

DHHIpKN.png

#2 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 02:02 PM

Probably more interested in this than BvS which is kinda weird, really... Seeing as how it's two major iconic figures going against each other in the cinema. But nah, I'm more excited for Amanda Waller's goof troop, although I guess Will Smith as Deadshot and Jared Leto as Joker are worthy of my attention. Well at least the mere mention of Joker is.

[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: <.<
[Today 07:02 PM] Crimson Jazz: I know right!?!
[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: >.>
[Today 07:02 PM] Tengo Cash: Beiber is the man

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺

#3 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 03 December 2014 - 07:35 PM

The cast lineup looks really good for this. I really want to see Jared Leto's performance as the Joker, I have a feeling his face will really suit the look but his performance is what really matters.

TheDreamEX.png

tumblr_n6lpksz2V81sfgfh0o1_500.gif

Gif not by me

A little one