Waker

Knight

• Knight
  • 783 posts
  • a boy with lots of lists and books

Posted 04 July 2015 - 12:29 AM

I agree with Roy and Ray.

11vpmw8.jpg

"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it."
— Mark Twain

“I divide my officers into four classes; the clever, the lazy, the industrious, and the stupid. Each officer possesses at least two of these qualities. Those who are clever and industrious are fitted for the highest staff appointments. Use can be made of those who are stupid and lazy. The man who is clever and lazy however is for the very highest command; he has the temperament and nerves to deal with all situations. But whoever is stupid and industrious is a menace and must be removed immediately!”
— General Kurt von Hammerstein-Equord

#83 Sodomize-it Soro

Sodomize-it Soro

Squire

• Squire
  • 714 posts
  • Keeper of Butts

User's Awards

Posted 06 July 2015 - 12:45 AM

image.png

GFImhMZ.png

(props to igshar)

For the record this is like my favorite sb moment of all time and I just wanted to let you all know that I will never get over it.

#84 Waker

Waker

Knight

• Knight
  • 783 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 02:47 AM

I need more kg pokemon comics in my life.

11vpmw8.jpg

"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it."
— Mark Twain

“I divide my officers into four classes; the clever, the lazy, the industrious, and the stupid. Each officer possesses at least two of these qualities. Those who are clever and industrious are fitted for the highest staff appointments. Use can be made of those who are stupid and lazy. The man who is clever and lazy however is for the very highest command; he has the temperament and nerves to deal with all situations. But whoever is stupid and industrious is a menace and must be removed immediately!”

#85 Suzy Q

Suzy Q

Page

• Page
  • 97 posts
  • Who hipped you to that tune, June?

Posted 12 September 2015 - 09:52 AM

prp0y60.png

._.

"Remember to live, cause you're gonna be thrilled to death. Remember to dream because it's gonna be a starry night. And remember to scream cause you're gonna be lost for words."

Posted Image

[09:28 PM] *Lexaeus slaps Blade*
[Today 09:28 PM] Lexaeus: F U BLADE
[Today 09:27 PM] Lexaeus: TO BE A MAN YOU MUST FIGHT A MAN

#86 Sodomize-it Soro

Sodomize-it Soro

Squire

• Squire
  • 714 posts
  • Keeper of Butts

User's Awards

Posted 12 September 2015 - 10:21 AM

I'm a Squirtle, Suz. A pink Squirtle.

:007:

#87 Suzy Q

Suzy Q

Page

• Page
  • 97 posts
  • Who hipped you to that tune, June?

Posted 12 September 2015 - 10:45 AM

dang.

"Remember to live, cause you're gonna be thrilled to death. Remember to dream because it's gonna be a starry night. And remember to scream cause you're gonna be lost for words."

Posted Image

[09:28 PM] *Lexaeus slaps Blade*
[Today 09:28 PM] Lexaeus: F U BLADE
[Today 09:27 PM] Lexaeus: TO BE A MAN YOU MUST FIGHT A MAN

#88 Waker

Waker

Knight

• Knight
  • 783 posts

Posted 12 September 2015 - 09:41 PM

dangarang, dang-a-rang, dang a rang!

He's a pink wartortoise, not a blastoise, you silly ghastly!

11vpmw8.jpg

— Mark Twain