• Please log in to reply
195 replies to this topic

#121 Crimson Jazz

Crimson Jazz

Knight

• Knight
  • 851 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 11:34 PM

In a nutshell: Mandarin is Tony's archrival.

BUT OMFG THAT TRAILER. THAT FCUKING TRAILER. omfg this is going to be awesome.

katy-perry-dark-horse-5.gif

Holy crap! I just looked out my window and saw a huge ball of fire in the sky!!!

Oh wait.....

[Today 09:55 PM] *Ralor cries*
[Today 09:55 PM] Ralor: ;-; I am an abomination to evolution
[Today 03:03 PM] Dion: i was addicted to the point where i couldnt function without some coke in my system
[Today 03:03 PM] Dion: i used to be addicted coke

It's okay, Dion...it's okay.

#122 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 25 October 2012 - 04:57 AM

I want to see this so badly right now. Why does it have to come out in April? >_O TOO FAR AWAY DAMMIT

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#123 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:34 AM

New Iron Man 3 TV Spot.

"I got you."

"I got you first."

I cannot wait for this movie.

a5g7ld.gif

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) u can't own black people

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) #ThanksLincoln

#124 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 02 May 2013 - 08:12 AM

I'm hearing a rumor for Avengers 2 that Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver have been written into the screenplay.

Thoughts?

http://www.bleedingc...-scarlet-witch/

^ Sauce

147.png

#125 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 09:53 AM

I'm hearing confirmations but I'm also hearing their roles might not be there come filming if whoever wants to take it out, takes it out. Idek how to feel about this though.

[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: <.<
[Today 07:02 PM] Crimson Jazz: I know right!?!
[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: >.>
[Today 07:02 PM] Tengo Cash: Beiber is the man

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺

#126 Crimson Jazz

Crimson Jazz

Knight

• Knight
  • 851 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:50 PM

I think I shared my thoughts of Iron Man 3 a couple of months ago in the sorobox, but I'll share them again here.

I thought IM3 was really good. Definitely better/more enjoyable than the second film, but still not as great as the first. The only thing I really didn't like about 3 was that we didn't really see any big repercussions in the aftermath of Avengers (though I guess that's the point of Agents of SHIELD) aside from Tony having a minor case of PTSD and Rhodey being called "Iron Patriot" (which I really only think was for fan service and nothing more). I thought Killian was a good villain (I really liked the puppet villain thing with Mandarin), and Maya Hansen was a waste of a character. And of course, every moment of Tony + Pepper was just <3

I was kinda hoping the post-Avengers films would focus on each character was personally affected by the event. (though I guess you could say the invasion DID have an impact on Tony and Pepper's relationship)

Also, Thor: The Dark World was good. Melekith was a terrible villain, but the film was enjoyable altogether. Kat Dennings character was still kinda annoying, but not as much as the first film. Also, based on the final scene in TDW, I think it's safe to say that all Loki wanted was to get back to Asgard so he could become the "rightful king" again, and perhaps this will get him one step closer to getting the Infinity Guantlet and giving it to Thanos (or perhaps keeping it for himself). I wanna know what he did with the real Odin tho. Also, Benicio del Toro in dat mid-credits scene makes me more anxious for Guardians of the Galaxy.

Guadians of the Galaxy and Cap 2 next year. Super excited for both. Also, have you guys heard about Marvel and Netflix teaming up to create miniseries for Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Iron First, and Luke Cage, and then all of them leading up to The Defenders? Color me SUPER excited.

Edited by Crimson Jazz, 11 November 2013 - 03:55 PM.

Holy crap! I just looked out my window and saw a huge ball of fire in the sky!!!

Oh wait.....

[Today 03:03 PM] Dion: i was addicted to the point where i couldnt function without some coke in my system

#127 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:50 PM

Dude, the whole Netflix thing is really huge. I so hope that they do well and will expand on it. I'm REALLY glad they picked lesser known characters for them. Yea, I know, Daredevil is a pretty big name but he's no where near many of the others. If your a fan of the comics of course you'll know most of the people but if you're just one of those people that have just watched the Marvel movies and have never delved into the comics or other media then this will be a really good treat. 

I wish that Marvel could buy back the rights to all of their characters for movies. It's a shame honestly. I think that a Fantastic Four, X-Men, Ghost Rider, etc done by this whole Marvel+Disney melding would actually turn out very great. They don't seem to fuck up with characters much honestly and if they do change things, they aren't really terrible. Like with the Mandarin in Iron Man 3.

Speaking of IM3 I was sort of let down by the mandarin in it. Only, and I mean ONLY, because they wasted a huge amount of  possibilities  with it. The whole 10 rings and everything with him. That could have so easily tied in with Thanos for A3. 

I haven't seen Thor yet sadly. But I hope I can soon. It would be rather nice to enjoy it.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#128 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 12:35 AM

Rumor is that The Mandarin is real. You know what that means? IM3 isn't as bad as it appears to be now.

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺

#129 Crimson Jazz

Crimson Jazz

Knight

• Knight
  • 851 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 05:28 PM

I kinda figured after reading the report on the "All Hail the King" one shot.

Also, Michael Douglas as Hank Pym. Paul Rudd as Scott Lang.

Oh wait.....

#130 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 09:23 AM

The Vision wasn't confirmed earlier right? http://www.ign.com/a...s-age-of-ultron

#131 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 07 February 2014 - 11:44 AM

Rumor is that The Mandarin is real. You know what that means? IM3 isn't as bad as it appears to be now.

Except Iron Man 3 was awesome so stfu

147.png

#132 Crimson Jazz

Crimson Jazz

Knight

• Knight
  • 851 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 12:08 PM

@ Roy: Nope, this is the first we're hearing of the Vision.

Edited by Crimson Jazz, 07 February 2014 - 12:09 PM.

Oh wait.....

#133 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 12:34 AM

http://img801.images...1/3268/2dl5.gif

h

ow di

i miss this 

I MEAN SERIOUSLY. That looks soooo good. I'm just going to assume that Rocket Raccoon is just spazzing randomly since groot isn't attacking.

#134 Crimson Jazz

Crimson Jazz

Knight

• Knight
  • 851 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 05:00 PM

So who else saw the awesomeness that is the Guardians of the Galaxy trailer?

Jesus H. Christ I am flippin' excited for this film.

Oh wait.....

#135 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 08:13 PM

I don't know why...but I'm highly excited about the Nova Corps. I know people don't want Sam Alexander but he sounds like he'd be a good character to throw into the MCU. He could be some what of a character that fits in where Spider-Man would've, if he was in the MCU. Of course he isn't Spider-Man but with a good writer, he could really go far. And on that note, I'd love to see some Richard Rider.

I wouldn't argue against Richard Rider being the main Nova in the MCU tho. Seems like a lot of people like him too and would definitely at least ensure the comic fans go to see him.

Edit: And GotG does look boss, homie. Cap 2 and GotG will rock Phase 2 the way Iron Man 1 and 2 rock Phase 1.

Edited by Kingroy, 21 February 2014 - 08:14 PM.

#136 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 08:28 PM

So...

The Kree have been officially confirmed in S.H.I.E.L.D. before GotG.

Loki is probably amassing an army of villains in Asgard...Lorelai escaped when the dark elves came...Now he wants her back.

S.H.I.E.L.D. is showing their colors...Being sneaky. 

Melinda May might just be an agent of S.W.O.R.D. as well as S.H.I.E.L.D. since S.H.I.E.L.D. doesn't really have the true knowledge on the Kree in the test tube and she's reporting on Coulson knowing what the alien is, which is more so S.W.O.R.D.'s expertise. 

Apparently the Kree have landed on Earth before and Coulson has seen one before this.

Also apparently the Kree juice is enough to make Coulson fear for both of their lives. 

BEGIN THEORYCRAFTING.

Edit: more Spoilers 

http://www.unleashth...spoilers/92186#

http://www.unleashth...ge-ultron/92391

Edited by Kingroy, 11 March 2014 - 09:41 PM.

#137 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 01 May 2014 - 11:01 PM

Not sure if this is real or not but uh

https://scontent-a-i...616509157_n.jpg

Phase Three?

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#138 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 02 May 2014 - 08:56 AM

It looks like it could have legs since Ant Man is definite, a new Hulk would make sense, and Strange was namedropped in Cap 2, to say the least.

147.png

#139 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 05:26 PM

Defenders ain't a movie though but as a mini series for TV, I guess it would make sense.

#140 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 10:15 AM

..Isn't Fallen Son the arch in which the Cap dies?

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg