• Please log in to reply
195 replies to this topic

#141 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 03:50 PM

Well considering that Capt's actor wants to take a break for acting, it'll be a good time to do it. They can do the death on or off screen. I say they can do it off screen because more than likely he'll come back. We'll have Bucky takeover and make up.

[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: <.<
[Today 07:02 PM] Crimson Jazz: I know right!?!
[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: >.>
[Today 07:02 PM] Tengo Cash: Beiber is the man

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺

#142 Crimson Jazz

Crimson Jazz

Knight

• Knight
  • 851 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 02:42 PM

Not sure if this is real or not but uh

https://scontent-a-i...616509157_n.jpg

Phase Three?

Most of these are pretty much confirmed and the rest are plausible, seeing as how Ant-Man is coming like a month or two after Age of Ultron, Cap 3 is set for 2016, and Doctor Strange has been confirmed to be in development. I do hope they make a Black Panther film. It's long overdue. War of Kings is one of the best cosmic-related story arcs Marvel has ever done, so that would be awesome to see on screen. Fans want a new Hulk movie, so I'm sure Marvel has that in mind.

Kinda weird that Marvel would want to adapt Ragnarok as a film. And idk why Defenders would be a part of that list, since it's gonna be a TV show.

..Isn't Fallen Son the arch in which the Cap dies?

Technically it's the arc in which the superhero community reacts to his death. Also keep in mind that Cap really didn't die.

Also, Lou Ferrigno says a solo Hulk film is indeed coming in Phase 3: http://moviepilot.co...l,manual#!InPf1

ALSO, Guardians of the Galaxy has possible "Planet Hulk" easter eggs in it: http://moviepilot.co...-1400540#!InWz6

GOD, PLEASE LET THEM DO A PLANET HULK MOVIE.

Edited by Crimson Jazz, 04 May 2014 - 02:50 PM.

katy-perry-dark-horse-5.gif

Holy crap! I just looked out my window and saw a huge ball of fire in the sky!!!

Oh wait.....

[Today 09:55 PM] *Ralor cries*
[Today 09:55 PM] Ralor: ;-; I am an abomination to evolution
[Today 03:03 PM] Dion: i was addicted to the point where i couldnt function without some coke in my system
[Today 03:03 PM] Dion: i used to be addicted coke

It's okay, Dion...it's okay.

#143 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 06:06 PM

ion care about the rest of planet hulk, i just wanna see the tony and bruce's face as they send bruce off into space

I'm thinking they're setting up a Black Panther film soon. There's been a lot of hints thrown over in his corner of the world recently. In AoS there's a base in East Africa for SHIELD. Hydra took over so you can imagine how that is. 

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺

#144 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 05 May 2014 - 08:11 AM

Hail Hydra

147.png

#145 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 04:50 PM

HEIL HYDR- Lol no SHIELD til the end bro

#146 Crimson Jazz

Crimson Jazz

Knight

• Knight
  • 851 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 06:14 PM

Is it safe to say that Cap 2 is the best solo MCU film to date?

Holy crap! I just looked out my window and saw a huge ball of fire in the sky!!!

Oh wait.....

[Today 03:03 PM] Dion: i was addicted to the point where i couldnt function without some coke in my system

#147 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 06:43 PM

I think it is, tbh. I loved Cap 2. And I hate Cap in general, so that kinda says something. Probably had one of the best plots in the series so far.

Also, I kinda want them to do a planet hulk but also dont want them to because i feel it'd be pretty outlandish to establish the Illuminati in the series. Also because I didnt personally like the conclusion to that arch.

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#148 Crimson Jazz

Crimson Jazz

Knight

• Knight
  • 851 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 10:04 PM

I don't think they necessarily have to introduce the Illuminati in the MCU. Tony and the rest of the Avengers (and probably SHIELD) could just all agree that Hulk is too dangerous to humanity.

Then again, Marvel could do a different version of the Illuminati, since Doctor Strange is in development and there is supposedly an Inhumans film in the works. Illuminati roster could be Tony, Black Bolt, Black Panther, and Doctor Strange. Maybe even Bruce himself, since he's a member in the comics.

Oh wait.....

#149 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 10:30 PM

They wouldn't stick super close to the comics because they wouldn't want Tony to be shown as an antagonist. I'd love it though because it would give so much damn depth to a comic movie... Just. Ugh. The thought about it.

#150 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 05 May 2014 - 11:54 PM

HEIL HYDR- Lol no SHIELD til the end bro

hate to break it to you, but about that...

I think it's a toss up between Thor 2, Iron Man 1, and Cap 2 as the best solo film so far. Any of those could be a correct choice, in my mind.

147.png

#151 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 11:14 AM

More than likely SHIELD will get rebuilt during season 2 with Coulson as acting lead, if not Hill(and Hill probably won't come back due to doing all of her work under Stark's company). 

Would be neat to have Coulson be placed as director for a while. I don't think he's truthfully director material, better working as a leader of a small group than an organization, but just for a season it would be nice. 

#152 Crimson Jazz

Crimson Jazz

Knight

• Knight
  • 851 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 04:24 PM

So I read an interesting article on IGN about why we should be glad that Marvel doesn't have the film rights to Spider-Man and X-Men.

Basically, the person who wrote the article said that if Marvel had the film rights to Spidey and X-Men, we probably would not have any Avengers movies. Because, ya know, Spidey and the X-Men (mostly Wolverine) are much more popular characters than Iron Man, Cap, and Thor. We also wouldn't have a GotG film or Ant-Man film. Marvel wouldn't have to dig so deep in their catalog for films if they had those film rights.

I kinda agree, but then again I still think that Marvel would still have tried to do a cinematic universe, only with Spidey and Wolverine in the forefront. What do you guys think?

Edited by Crimson Jazz, 09 May 2014 - 04:24 PM.

Oh wait.....

#153 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 09 May 2014 - 05:21 PM

I can see the point the person had. I think we easily would of had an avengers movie, why? Because Avengers are still a huge ass part of the Marvel Universe. Even if they had the rights to Spidey and X-Men, I still think they would want a movie in which it brought a large amount of their heroes together. Now, They could have started with the original avengers and expanded that into other Avengers that had come up. Like how Spidey and Wolverine were once Avengers. Even the whole Storm and Black Panther marriage and such would have been implemented I believe. We would also get some really nice cross-over fights. Like... Onslaught anyone? Could even have fucking Galactus around and causing some shit rather just with FF.

I sort of look at the Marvel Ultimate Alliance game. Where you had Doom, Loki, Ultron, all on a team Doom going after Odins power, Galactus with the Skrull and getting real pissed off at the heroes. So much more stories and such could easily be done. It would be truly insane. But it's incredibly limited because of not having access to Xmen and Fantastic Four. Spider-Man isn't all that limiting but it sure does have it's parts. Like Iron Spider. Yea... Fuck. Ever Secret Wars would be possible.

I still have a slight hope that even though different companies own their rights. They might all just come down to it and make some sort of joint film. I think especially if DC makes an amazing Justice League movie and can build on that franchise... I think Marvel would try and press Sony and Fox as hard as they can to make a joint if not buy them back. Marvel really would not want DC to beat them at all.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#154 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 05:55 PM

I believe that they would've eventually made it to the smaller projects but yeah, Spidey and X-Men would've took up most of the space.

#155 Crimson Jazz

Crimson Jazz

Knight

• Knight
  • 851 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 06:54 PM

Could even have fucking Galactus around and causing some shit rather just with FF.

I have a feeling Fox will want to do this with X-Men and FF. The two teams uniting to defeat Galactus.

But yeah, I still think an Avengers movie would've been made. But again, Spidey and Wolverine would've been the main characters much like Iron Man is.

Oh wait.....

#156 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 20 June 2014 - 11:47 PM

Errgh. Okay, after seeing the last two Guardians of the Galaxy trailers, this movie is my most see movie of the summer now. I'm really loving the interactions between everyone. Especially Rocket and Starlord. I honestly think this movie is going to be way more enjoyable then a lot of the other related ones at this point.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#157 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 06:34 PM

GotG is the space Avengers film in between THE Avengers films. The roster will probably be added on each time they show up, pretty much like the current Avengers.

Also idk how hype you guys would be but me and CJ were practically jumping out of our pants at the idea of Richard Rider being in the end credit scenes. He's the original Nova, I believe. 

The guy who gives Richard Rider his power is actually in the movie and is a prominent figure in some of the trailers. o_o Now nothing is confirmed but it's a big rumor that he is. 

Also Agent Tripp and Falcon from AoS and Cap 2, respectively, were seen on the set together filming a scene. More than likely this means Coulson's team will fit into the story and Falcon as well.

o_O There's also word about the Avengers Academy but nothing too concrete other than costumes and weird scenes that could feature them. The Academy would be less sidekicky and more...serious business with training either potential superhero or like "underlings" of the Avengers/Stark Industries to assist them in global security.

#158 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 21 June 2014 - 07:22 PM

Yea, I heard the rumors of Nova and I'm really stoked for that. Nova Corps... would be really crazy.

Avengers Academy has me really interested as well. I would really LOVE for them to bring in some of the lesser known Avengers into it to set up Avengers 3 or even past that to form new Avengers. Like West Coast and what not.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#159 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 01:52 PM

I've seen Ultron.

http://blogs.indiewi...weekly-20140716

My gawsh.

#160 Crimson Jazz

Crimson Jazz

Knight

• Knight
  • 851 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 08:01 PM

So Captain America 3 (aka Captain America: Civil War or Captain America: The Fallen Son) is going to have Iron Man in it and set up Marvel's cinematic version of the Civil War storyline. I told you so.

Oh wait.....