Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 08:02 PM

HE TOLD U SO. YOH.

Going to be sweet. 

[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: <.<
[Today 07:02 PM] Crimson Jazz: I know right!?!
[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: >.>
[Today 07:02 PM] Tengo Cash: Beiber is the man

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺

#162 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 06:35 PM

where the fuck is a source.

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#163 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 06:52 PM

http://www.ign.com/a...ptain-america-3

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺

#164 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 23 October 2014 - 04:08 AM

Okay, so the new trailer is out and all. But I'm wondering about a scene, the one where you see 'Tony' get in the hulk buster. Is it possible at all that its the Ultron drone? The one we see walk up to all of them in the one building? I wonder because in the scene you see the Hulk Buster and 'tony' suiting up. It looks like he has a white chest plate, the same one the Ultron Drone has. Of course it could be a new suit for tony or it could just be more extra shielding and such but idk.

Whatever happens though, Banner is all sorts of messed up in this trailer. Really interested in seeing what they'll do in this. I think that some mind invasion might happen. If there isn't, we're going to be seeing a flashback a few times, at least from Cap and possibly Widow.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#165 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 06:46 AM

Even with the "A" it could still be Tony. Stark's Avengers are pretty much a "brand." The A is to make sure people know who they are and that the name strikes fear into evil-doers. Cap has an A on his new suit in multiple areas and I wouldn't be surprised if Hawkeye, Widow, Falcoln, War Machine, and Thor does as well.

ALSO. Word is that Andy Sarkis from the trailer is playing Ulysses Klaw. He looks just like him in that picture. And for those that don't know, Klaw is Black Panther's arch-enemy. If there's any villain they'd show for T'Challa first, it would be Klaw. Klaw killed his pops, and former Black Panther, in the comics as well as tried to do some horrible things to T'Challa and Wakanada. 

#166 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 23 October 2014 - 10:27 AM

Not interested in the teaser for Avengers 2. Really disappointed all around. I know I'm in the vast minority. I'm sure the movie itself will be good, but I don't like Ultron too much, which I thought would be the last of my concerns about the movie.

147.png

#167 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 05:03 PM

is it the acting or the design? 

i hope it's not the acting val, i love you

#168 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 04:39 PM

http://marvel.com/ne...t_special_event

PHASE 3/4 MOFOS

LETS DO THIS

1. CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR - FEATURING CAPTAIN AMERICA, IRON MAN, AND OH SHIT CHADWICK BOSEMAN AS BLACK PANTHER
  2. THOR: RAGNAROK - MARVEL CALLS THIS THE KEY FILM IN PHASE 3 
  3. CAPTAIN MARVEL - CAROL DANVERS AS THE LEGENDARY CAPTAIN MARVEL
  4. DOCTOR STRANGE - BENDERDICT CUMBERBATCH UP FOR HOLDING DOWN THE EYE OF AGAMATTO 
  5. GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY 2 - IT AIN'T OVER, MOTHER-FUC****
  6. INHUMANS - THEY'RE TRYING TO BUILD THIS ONE INTO A FRANCHISE OR SERIES OF FRANCHISES. YEESH. 
  7. ANT-MAN - OH HELL YEAH.
  8. AVENGERS INFINITY WAR I & II - THANOS WILL COURT DEATH, BRUH.

#169 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 05:20 PM

Inhumans revealed in Agents of SHIELD

Skye and Raina are the newest Inhumans, with Skye being the MCU's version of Daisy Johnson aka Quake. In the comics Daisy Johnson is Nick Fury's right hand and actually took part in the Secret Wars as his go to SHIELD agent and also put her in the lead of his team of Secret Warriors (Team White). Daisy has been THE director before but currently in the comics she's bro-fisting it up with the Winter Soldier. 

Raina as of now is an unknown Inhuman although she looked like she had porcupine pins popping out of her body. 

At the end of the episode we got the first glimpse of someone more tied to the actual Inhumans and their civilization, in the comics Daisy has little to do with the Inhumans' society. We believe him to be The Reader, a very powerful Inhuman who was stripped of his eyesight due to the ability to create whatever he saw. 

What's interesting is that The Reader is shown to be on Earth with another Diviner. The Diviner was the main plot point for this season until it got destroyed in the mid-season finale. Why is the Diviner so important? Well. It holds Terrigen Crystals. There's also the fact that before we knew what it actually was, it could destroy any Human that lacked Kree blood (Inhumans are technically descendants of Kree...technically) by a simple touch. 

I want to bring attention back to Skye again...

The chick has super powers. You know what that means? The villains will have to be much stronger now if they're going to deal with a Inhuman who can create quakes, not just limited to tectonic plates btw, and any other kinda of goodies her powers would bring.

But what this? We already have villains to pick from. Crusher Creel/The Absorbing Man, Blizzard, Gravi-motha-effing-ton, Blackout (he's disappeared but like his character he's bound to come back), and other baddies that were probably locked away in the Fridge. 

Edited by Kingroy, 10 December 2014 - 05:21 PM.

#170 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 12:37 PM

don't think everyone understand the hype of Inhumans. 

AoS will be dedicating the second half of their season mostly to them and their connection to Skye and the world. We might get some Leviathan and HYDRA action going on... Hell, we might even get some Hand in the mix, or at least a hint at the Hand, (unlikely tho) thanks to Daredevil coming out in April. 

Also, anyone else paying attention to Daredevil? It's going to be the darkest movie yet.

#171 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 06:18 PM

Can we talk about how this movie is going to be awesome and how it's flying under everyone's radar because of AoU?

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#172 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 09:15 PM

Well it's also flying under -

Was that a pun you bitch?

- because it's for a character that's either not well known by many fans or initially seemed to be that exciting. 

Well thankfully it looks vary exciting and strange and hilarious. 

#173 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 14 April 2015 - 12:27 PM

They need to build up the comedic angle wayyy more on Ant Man because there's some shit in there that is pretty damn funny. The drama is way over the top, but man... they should market it more as a comedy, I think.

147.png

#174 Waker

Waker

Knight

• Knight
  • 783 posts
  • a boy with lots of lists and books

Posted 15 April 2015 - 12:25 AM

There's a big risk that it would be kiddish. Like Arthur and the Invisibles. Especially with the talking to the ants thing. And people not just using a big laser or localized bomb on him or just throwing a lot of acid at him. It seems like there are a lot of writing around the fact that he's small that they ignore obvious solutions for killing him.

It should be marketed as more of a comedy, as roy and val say.

11vpmw8.jpg

"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it."
— Mark Twain

“I divide my officers into four classes; the clever, the lazy, the industrious, and the stupid. Each officer possesses at least two of these qualities. Those who are clever and industrious are fitted for the highest staff appointments. Use can be made of those who are stupid and lazy. The man who is clever and lazy however is for the very highest command; he has the temperament and nerves to deal with all situations. But whoever is stupid and industrious is a menace and must be removed immediately!”
— General Kurt von Hammerstein-Equord

#175 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 10:28 AM

So no one is discussing AoU and how utterly pointless of a MCU movie it was?

Am I the only one really disappointed about how AoU turned out? There was so much promise with moving the Universe forward in a meaningful way but I don't see how this movie succeeds in doing that. The only thing that I honestly think came out of it was the introduction of Vision. Ultron as a villain was pretty lackluster and was not developed as well as I had hoped. He's such an important, well written villain in the comics that I can't help but feel his screen debut was not done as well as it could have been.

Even the mid-credits scene was nothing mindblowing. 

Spoiler

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#176 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 04 May 2015 - 12:23 PM

I disagree with basically everything you said in your post aside from Ultron being moderately lackluster, which he was.

This movie moved the MCU forward in a very substantial way and I cannot begin to comprehend how you fail to see that.

147.png

#177 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 12:26 PM

Am I the only one really disappointed about how AoU turned out? There was so much promise with moving the Universe forward in a meaningful way but I don't see how this movie succeeds in doing that. The only thing that I honestly think came out of it was the introduction of Vision. Ultron as a villain was pretty lackluster and was not developed as well as I had hoped. He's such an important, well written villain in the comics that I can't help but feel his screen debut was not done as well as it could have been.

Spoiler

Haven't watched it but honestly it kept being portrayed as a more personal movie. I didn't expect some super grand shit. I expected in-fighting and possible threads to future storylines through this in-fighting coughcoughCIVILWARcoughcough. Also got new Avengers and a new team. What I personally don't like is how Strucker, who has been portrayed as a badass in AoS and in Civil War, was killed early on. It was just bleeeeh to me. 

:V If you're looking for a plot that will shake the MCU, look forward to Civil War. I mean it's basically Avengers 2.5 as far as scale and scope (and because the Russo brothers are directing Infinity War 1 and 2, this will DEFINITELY be a movie to pay attention. It'll tell us how they'll handle it and everything). I mean, Spider-Man rumors. Rumors of the Defenders (Daredevil, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, and Iron Fist) showing up, and in the comics they're really close to Cap during this story. Black Panther makes his first reveal. The Winter Soldier steps back into the limelight. The government will crack down on superheroes. I mean, this really has a lot of shit going for it compared to AoU which is really about building a foundation for what's about to happen, apparently. 

And to be serious, what did you expect from AoU exactly?

Edit:

And fuckers wanna discuss AoU but not discuss the stellar Season 2 of AoS? 

:V Skye went from being the hacker-babe to this super agent heading on to the Calvary, Black Widow, and Mockingbird's level of awesomeness. Did I mention she can manipulate ANY AND ALL VIBRATIONS? You know what that means? She's pretty much godlike... If she had enough control, she could literally go up against the likes of Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, and whoever else. Her kryptonite would be Vibranium but regardless of that, she's still pretty frickin' powerful. In the comic books she stopped Wolverine while he was enraged by focusing on his heart and making it explode.... BY MAKING IT EXPLODE. bro.

Edited by Kingroy, 04 May 2015 - 12:48 PM.

#178 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 04 May 2015 - 12:32 PM

Spoiler

Haven't watched it but honestly it kept being portrayed as a more personal movie. I didn't expect some super grand shit. I expected in-fighting and possible threads to future storylines through this in-fighting coughcoughCIVILWARcoughcough. Also got new Avengers and a new team. What I personally don't like is how Strucker, who has been portrayed as a badass in AoS and in Civil War, was killed early on. It was just bleeeeh to me. 

:V If you're looking for a plot that will shake the MCU, look forward to Civil War. I mean it's basically Avengers 2.5 as far as scale and scope (and because the Russo brothers are directing Infinity War 1 and 2, this will DEFINITELY be a movie to pay attention. It'll tell us how they'll handle it and everything). I mean, Spider-Man rumors. Rumors of the Defenders (Daredevil, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, and Iron Fist) showing up, and in the comics they're really close to Cap during this story. Black Panther makes his first reveal. The Winter Soldier steps back into the limelight. The government will crack down on superheroes. I mean, this really has a lot of shit going for it compared to AoU which is really about building a foundation for what's about to happen, apparently. 

And to be serious, what did you expect from AoU exactly?

At least someone out there fucking gets it.

The MCU was moved forward in a huge way. New Avengers, the seemingly merging of SHIELD and the Avengers, a couple of characters stepping away, a couple more stepping in. The Avengers and their individual members are more known to the public than ever before now, especially after Hulk's rampage. They laid a lot of groundwork for Civil War and other storylines to come, plus they all now know about... you know... THE FUCKING INFINITY STONES?

YEAH. YOU'RE RIGHT. I GUESS THAT'S NBD. WHO EVEN CARES.

I have sincere doubts that CIvil War will do anything substantial or shake the status quo, really. I am kind of curious if the fall out from Civil War will lead into Infinity Wars, but you'd have to imagine so, right?

Avengers 2 sets the world up to bring in new heroes from all walks of life into a place that accepts and wants them. Hell, people may be looking for more heroes and stuff which will set Civil War in motion. There's a lot of good stuff in Age of Ultron. The themes circling around Ultron were profound and interesting and his very existence causes the entire team to rethink each of their own. I think that's important.

147.png

#179 cbchick

cbchick

Squire

• Squire
  • 367 posts
  • Britt Brat

Posted 04 May 2015 - 05:11 PM

i personally enjoyed the movie very much. I never read any of the comic though so the only storyline i know is what is protrayed in the first avengers and this one. I liked Ultron as the villian, it was cool to me and how the vision was introduced was cool in my aspect as well.

Also, the scene near the credits caught me off guard bc i had no idea who tf this dude was lol but i ended up watching guardians of the galaxy later and then i knew :p

0716131b-bf5d-44b5-aab2-399e843258d8_zps

"If You Were To Leave Me, I Would Be Just As Alone As You."

#180 Crimson Jazz

Crimson Jazz

Knight

• Knight
  • 851 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 07:28 PM

I loved Age of Ultron, there were a few things here and there that I didn't like, and I'll share them.

Spoiler

Other than that, the film was just as great, if not better, than the first. And, Dion, what movie did YOU see? AoU set up Phase 3 PERFECTLY.

Spoiler

Edited by Crimson Jazz, 07 May 2015 - 11:41 PM.

katy-perry-dark-horse-5.gif

Holy crap! I just looked out my window and saw a huge ball of fire in the sky!!!

Oh wait.....

[Today 09:55 PM] *Ralor cries*
[Today 09:55 PM] Ralor: ;-; I am an abomination to evolution
[Today 03:03 PM] Dion: i was addicted to the point where i couldnt function without some coke in my system
[Today 03:03 PM] Dion: i used to be addicted coke

It's okay, Dion...it's okay.